I Love You, Irene

Because I Love You

I recommend you to read the story with Wendy's Because I Love You in repeat.

 

Wendy stirs up from her sleep when something vibrates on her palm. Her phone. 

She wants to rub her eyes only to notice something, or someone is restraining her from doing so. She tilts her head to the side, smiling slightly when she saw the person who is back-hugging her. 

An angel in disguise.

Irene. Bae Irene. Bae Joohyun. Oh, what a lovely name.

She remembers the reason why she woke up and instantly checks her phone. A message pop up on the screen. She taps on it.

From : Ddeulgi <3

Wendy, good morning! I'm sorry I left for school without telling you first. But I don't want to disturb you and Irene unnie so I decided to just leave. Hehe okay bye love ya Seungwan! ;)

" Tch this kid... " Wendy murmurs.

Wendy slowly moves her body from her current spot, feeling her right hand numb from being in the same spot the whole night. She turns to look at the sleeping girl who wraps her arm around Wendy's small frame. 

" She's a heavy sleeper.. " Wendy chuckles to herself.

Irene. A girl that lives around her neighborhood when she just moved in from Canada. She came alone to further her studies at a college in Seoul while her parents stay in Canada, managing their family business. She stays with Seulgi, her bestfriend and classmate, in a house that her parents bought for her. 

Irene is five years older than her, thus Wendy always hide whenever she saw the older girl because she thinks her stare is intimidating. As time goes by, Wendy realised she has a crush on Irene and told Seulgi about it. With Seulgi's encouragement at the back of her mind, she dared herself and went to Irene's house and confessed to her. Irene replied with a shy chuckle before accepting her confession with a shy yet cute " yes, I love you too Wendy Son. "

Wendy smiles as she recalls the incident, it will forever be her happiest day ; the day Bae Irene becomes hers. She places a soft kiss on Irene's forehead, while caressing her pale white cheek lovingly. She loves this girl so much, too much that it hurts her. And it will hurt Irene too in the future, if she doesn't end this.

 

 

 

Aha! Hi there subscribers, thank you for subscribing to this. I decided to make this story on-going one, but maybe about two or three chapters? We'll see, hm? So before i write another chapter ( or maybe the final chapter ) maybe you can comment about this story? I wanna know your opinion so far. So, see you later? :3