007

Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

It hurts. To see Bomi like this, its like getting stabbed. Why? Because Yoon Bomi was always a happy girl. Seeing her in such a vulnerable state hurts so bad. I know its wrong to hug her when we just became friends but my heart was aching to comfort her.

"Bomi-ah, do you trust me?" Say yes, please.

"Y-Yes."

"Then jump bravely because you're going to be with me, okay?"

"You promise?"

"Byun Baekhyun promises Yoon Bomi." I stuck my pinky finger out. She stared at it with her red eyes and gave a small smile before connecting our pinky fingers together. I led Bomi to where the safety harnests were and the staff helped us with it. Once done, I led Bomi to the jumping pad. I stepped out first, followed by her. She looked down and so did I. EXO and Apink were cheering us on. I looked up to see the camera placed above us.

"Oh, 2013 has been the happiest year for EXO and 2014 may have been dark. I would like to promise all EXO-Ls that EXO will work hard in the future. I'm sorry to those whom I may have hurt. I will try to be the best I can in 2015. I know that I have changed alot from 2013. Being your noisy Baekhyun to the one that sits quietly and barely spoke up. I hope that through EXOpink Showtime, I can gain back my confidence and become the Byun Baekhyun you once knew. EXO K, L, M, Saranghaja, fighting!" I could feel tears building up in my eyes. It was true, I changed. Ever since the departure of Kris Hyung, ever since the dating scandal of Taeyeon Noona and myself, ever since Luhan Hyung left. I became quiet. Taeyeon Noona must've blamed herself for my change, but she wasn't at fault, really. I just needed to calm down. I felt sorry for her because my fans must have hurt her badly but she didn't show it. I'm thankful for that. In a few days time, SCube would be revealing that we both have broken up, and I honestly have no idea what to expect.

Bomi's POV

Baekhyun Oppa finished his speech and I decided to let out my thoughts too.

"Ah, Apink has been successful and it would have been nothing without my members. I know that I have said once that I wished for seven of us to be dancing on stage in the coming years but it ended up as six. No matter what, I hope for Apink do always stay happy. Yookyung-ah, you're always in Apink's heart. Finish your studies and visit us soon! Oh, through Apink Showtime filmed earlier this year, many new sides of us were shown, many tears were included too. It made me love my members more and realize how much people care for me and I hope that through EXOpink Showtime, Apink would be closer with EXO. Apink, EXO, fighting!" I said.

Baekhyun Oppa smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Okay,on a count of three the both of you jump." the staff said.

Baekhyun Oppa and I held each others arms and I felt secure.

"Three, two, one, bungee!"

The both of us jumped, different from my first Bungee, I felt safe and I enjoyed it, so much. The wind blew in my face and I felt free and safe. I could hear Baekhyun Oppa screaming and I didn't want to make him look bad so I screamed too. We landed and I've never felt happier.

Gomawo, Oppa.

After our turn was finsihed, the rest went on and off, some cried, others hesitated but everyone jumped in the end. Thank you, Kai and Suho Oppa! You've made Tofu Unnie and Naeunnie jump! We then gathered and did some random poses while shouting 'EXOPINK SHOWTIME~!'

All of us headed back to SCube Ent. To be individually interviewed. We were told to come into the recording studio turn-by-turn. 

Baekhyun's POV

After Xiumin Hyung, Chorong Noona, Suho Hyung and Lay Hyung got interviewed, they headed to their seperate dorms and I was next. As I entere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter