002

Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV

I think I managed to shut Chanyeol up so I was more calm now. Our Manager Hyung led us to the 5-stepped stairs that led to the stage. Mr Yoo Jae Suk then introduced us to the crowd. The lights were turned off and all ten of us rushed to the stage, going to our tree dance positions. As Chanyeol started his line, the lights were switched on and the fans were screaming. When Kai's line was finished, I dispositioned myself from the 'tree' and sang my part. I could see lots of exo banners and some said 'OT12', 'Kris Oppa & Luhan Oppa always in our heart', 'EXO JJANG'. I miss Luhan Hyung and Kris Hyung but I can't possibly say that, right? We continued our performance with Growl, 3.6.5 and Moonlight.

Then, all SCube artists made their way to the stage. The stage had lots of masking tape on it and names were written on the masking tape to indicate where we're supposed to stand. I stood behind Bomi Sunbae and beside Taeyeon Noona. Ah, right. I'm Noona's boyfriend. I mean, her fake boyfriend.

Flashback

It was Baekbom Hyung's birthday and I had already bought him a present. Sunglasses. 

"Argh I need to give this to Hyung right now,"

"But Baek, Suho Hyung isn't here."

Chanyeol and I were in the dance room, touching up on our dance for 'Overdose'. Suddenly the door swung open to reveal Taeyeon Noona. Ah, Noona was like a sister to me. My long lost sister. That's why I say that I like her the most in SNSD. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter