004

Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

"This showtime is to show the harmony between Cube Ent and SM Ent. In this showtime, we would give you a mission. Its up to you guys to decide on what to do. As long as you guys are comfortable with each other, this showtime will be a success. Each of you will have a personal cameraman following you around when you're out of the studio. You will be given two cars, each has eight seats. Another two would be used by the cameraman. Cameras are already set-up in the cars. We have chosen your seating arrangement that will be used till the end of this showtime. It will be stated in the mission card later on. Any questions?"

"Oh, when will it end, though?" Namjoo asked.

"We have not decided yet." the PD replied.

"Here is the mission card. Bomi-shii, please read it out."

I awkwardly took the misson card while bowing slightly to the PD.

it said:

Annyonghasaeyo, Apink and EXO. Today is the start of EXOpink showtime! In this showtime, we hope that you would get closer to each other and show the bond between SM Ent and Cube Ent.

The mission for today is:

Get to know each other better. Know each other's names and such. Try to drop formalities. Treat each other like family~! Fighting!

Your seating arrangement:

Car One

Seat 1, Suho.              Seat 5, Tao

Seat 2, Chorong           Seat 6, Sehun

Seat 3, Kai                  Seat 7, Hayoung

Seat 4, Naeun    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter