006

Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! I read through the comments I recieved and I couldn't help but smile & feel grateful that there are people out there that is kind enough to read my story and also comment. Thank you, thank you, thank you! These comments really made my day even if it was short, I really did appreciate it!

So, I really want to take some space on this chapter to reply to you ;

qissy9793 (18/11/14) - hahaha! sorry for not replying to your comment though! I forgot to while updating! Glad that you found the start interesting!

baekmydayssss (19/11/14) - hahahaah! I agree theres too little BaekMi fanfics and too much BaekJi :(

                             (26/11/14) - updatedddd!

julijamie (20/11/14) - updating~!

Byunchan_angel (19/11/14) - BAEKMI FTWWWW

                                 (24/11/14) - yappp 

                                  (02/12/14) - of course you gotta agree with tt cutie

                                  (08/12/14) - ohhh yesssss!

Sakura7 (09/12/14) - I wish I was too. That way I'll try my best to get ot12 and ot9 back for exo and snsd. sighs. this is reality though :( thank you anyways!

HEHEHEHEHHHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH I'll try to reply to all your comments okk! so leggo with chapter 006!

 

 

 

006

Baekhyun's POV

D.O and myself stood in front of the camera.

"Welcome to, BAEKSOO SHOWTIME! Hello, I am the main MC of this show, Baekhyun and this is D.O, the other MC. Today we shall call upon our special guests, EXO and Apink! Woooooo~!"

Everyone in EXO was cheering loudly while Apink was holding back their laughter and clappigng their hands. Lets invite Bomi to be an MC, I mean, she's an MC at Weekly Idol after all. 

"Bomi, you are invited to be an MC on this show, come and join us!" I said sassily.

Bomi looked confused but then awkwardly stood up anyways. She walked to my side and in introduced herself to the camera, followed by her laugh. How cute.

"Yah, I resign from being an MC. You and Bomi do this." Kyungsoo said. He walked back to his seat with his squishy blank (O.O) expression. I saw Chanyeol giving me a teasing look. Of course I glared at him. Don't get nervous, Baek. Continue being your sassy-self.

"So, Bomi. I heard you're an MC at Weekly Idol."

"Ah, yes."

"You should quit and join this one instead. There's free food, no need to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter