001

Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Due to unknown reasons, SM Ent and Cube Ent has decided to become one. The CEOs has gladly named the company SCube Ent."

SM stans and Cube stans were seated in a huge indoor stadiums to witness the handshake of the two CEOs from SM Ent and Cube Ent. They clapped their hands as the two gave each other a warm hug.

Bomi's POV

I smiled seeing the two hug each other. Such things make me smile so easily! From a kid laughing to bestfriends hugging. I couldn't help but to snap a picture of them from the sidelines.

"Oh, Bomi?"

I turned around to see the Nation's MC, Yoo Jae Suk. I bowed down 90 degrees. He laughed and patted my back.

"You seem so different here as from when you came to Running Man," He said jokingly.

Ah, right. That time when I had to carry silkworms and my shout was rather... manly. I laughed and so did he. He looked at his cue cards.

"Oh, Bomi, Apink is the first group to perform. Speaking of which, where's your other members? Naeun and Eunji?" he asked.

"Hayoung is getting her makeup done. My makeup was finished first so I decided to see what was happening," I said.

He nodded and bid me goodbye as he went on stage. My members came in right after he went up on stage. He was given a mic and confidently strolled to the center of the stage.

"Apink, fighting!" Chorong Unnie said.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Yoo Jae Suk. The MC for this happy event. Congratulations to SM Ent and Cube Ent, or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter