Fate

Into your world

 

 

 

tumblr_msl06saWzA1rw74vuo1_500.gif

 


 

 

 

 

         Jongin's left hand pounded on the ringing alarm clock, leaving him at peace. His conscious was about to drift away but realizing today was important, he pushed his body up from the bed. He went out to the living room, and sighed, realizing Luhan was asleep on the couch. The older boy must have stayed out late again. His school had already begun an hour ago and he knows for sure, Luhan wouldn't give a flying care. Jongin woke him up anyway. Luhan grunted and his eyes slowly flickered open. He yawned and Jongin formed a look of disgust on his face. His cousin was a looker, sure, but his ugly habits like yawning with his mouth wide open just downgraded his attractiveness. The blonde only rolled his eyes, rubbing it in the process.

 

          “What time is it?” Luhan mumbled, and if Jongin hadn't know him for the past nine years, he wouldn't have understand any of that gibberish.

          “It's nine Luhan, you were supposed to be at school -” Jongin looked the clock on the wall, “An hour and thirty minutes ago.”

The blonde shrugged nonchalantly.

          “So? I'm always late, and the teachers don't give a sh*t.” Jongin sighed and sat beside the smaller boy.

          “Luhan-ah, you're not going to graduate if you keep doing this. You've been repeating your Junior year for the past three years. You can't keep this up, hyung.” Jongin gently spoke. He turned to look at the older boy, to see if he was listening at all, but the Chinese male had fallen back into his deep slumber. The tanned boy shook his head and made his way to the bathroom.

 

          The whole day, Jongin was having trouble staying focused. Millions of thoughts were running through his head, driving him crazy. His head was already pounding from the work he was doing, but now he had to worry about his brother returning. It's been seven years since he have seen the older boy, but Jongin barely missed him. He almost felt happy when he heard the news the first day, but once he remembered what happened, the happiness was replaced with hatred. He wanted his brother to rot in hell for what he did.

 

          His classes were agonizing, and his eyes were glued to the clock. Jongin exhale once the last bell ringed. He grabbed his stuff and quickly flee the crowded room. His eyes scanned the crowd and his eyes light up as he saw Sehun's back. He pushed through the students and once he was behind his friend, he poked his side. The Korean boy scoffed as he felt Sehun jumping. Sehun looked at him, giving him a glare. Jongin smiled.

 

         “That glare doesn't work on me, Sehun.” Jongin clucked. Sehun only glared, and for a moment, Jongin almost fell for it, but then Sehun smiled, nudging his side gently.

          “You could've at least pretend it did somewhat affected you.” Sehun hummed. Jongin just shook his head as they were now out of the building. Sehun led him to his car and Jongin stared at the car. Today, Sehun had decided on a black audi r8 spyder and Jongin stared at the car in amazement.

         “I swear Sehun, you change cars like you change your underwear.”

         “I have cars, why not show it off?” Sehun stated. “Now get in. It's not so crowded during this time.” Sehun started the car, smirking as he saw Jongin just admiring the car. Sehun has offered to buy Jongin a car when the both passed the exams, but the quite boy turned down the offer angrily, and Sehun learned to never buy him expensive things.

 

The car started and soon, it was on the highway with its hood down.

 

...........................

 

         Upon reaching the cafe, Sehun stalked towards the door like a happy child while Jongin followed, smiling. The door chimed as they entered the warm building. There was barely anyone in the cafe, except some businessmen chatting beside the windows. Sehun seated far from the room and immediately ringed the bell. Jongin made himself comfortable and brought out his pen and notebook.

 

         “Luhan, Jongin.” A soft voice spoke and the two smiled at the short boy. Kyungsoo was the manager of the cafe, and has been a good friend to the two since they met. Unlike them, Kyungsoo had already finished college. He was a small guy, and his eyes, oh his eyes, Jongin loved those eyes. They were gentle and open and they were expressive. Kyungsoo met Jongin's eyes and he smiled softly.

 

         “Hyung, it's good to see you.” Sehun smiled. Kyungsoo ruffled the blonde's hair and looked at Jongin.

 

         “Not happy to see me, Jongin-ah?” Kyungsoo teased. Jongin found himself chuckling.

 

         “No, I'm happy to see you. It's been months since I've last saw you.” Beside Sehun, Jongin felt comfortable with Kyungsoo. He found himself opening up to the older boy, letting him in everytime they spoke. Kyungsoo smiled again and Jongin wonder what's going on inside the boy's mind.

 

         “You guys barely visit me anymore, but I'll forgive you today because someone important to me has come back.” Kyungsoo said brightly and as he said that Jongin wondered if it was his lover. Sehun raised a brow and nudge Kyungsoo. His eyes were placed with curiousity. 

 

         “Could we meet that person?” Sehun asked. Kyungsoo of course agreed and disappeared back into the kitchen. Jongin looked at Sehun to only see the boy looking out the window. Jongin kicked his ankle and Sehun turned his head.

 

         “What are you thinking about?”

         “Oh nothing, I'm just tired.” Jongin knows that's not true, but he decided not to push. If Sehun was ready, he'll tell him.

         “Jongin, can you come in here? I need your help.” Kyungsoo request as his head popped out behind the doors. Jongin nodded and entered the kitchen. He laughed as he saw Kyungsoo jumping up and down to get something from the shelves. He shook his head, watching in amusement as the small boy kept failing. He got behind him and grabbed the flower, chuckling. He felt KyungSoo body tending up and raised his brows. He looked down, noticing how small Kyungsoo's body was compared to him. He chest was so close from touching Kyungsoo's back, but before he could even blink, Kyungsoo was on the other side of the room, looking through the refrigerator.

 

         “Thanks, that'll be it!” The boy said, but his head was inside the fridge. Jongin shurgged and he walked out.

         “Everything alright?” Sehun asked. Jongin give a small nod and the two begin to discuss the topics they could possibly pick.

 

The door chimed open and Jongin looked up, recognizing the laughing sound of his cousin. He got up, about to greet Luhan when the door chimed again, and strolled in a guy with short black hair.

 

It wasn't his tall frame that caught his eyes, not the cold air surrounding him, or the all-black clothing.

 

It was the piercing black eyes he's been seeing in his nightmares for the past seven years.

 

 

 

The eyes of his brother, Huang Zitao.