Oh Sehun

Into your world

    tumblr_muu1im9R7L1rrkhmao1_500.gif


 

 

 

            In the middle of the room stood a young man, holding a gun to his head. His hand shook slightly and he took in another breath. His lips quivered and he closed his eyes for the last time. This was it.

          “Kangji!” The blonde eyes went wide and his body snapped to look at the girl who was standing behind him, sobbing. He looked at her dreamily and mouthed something to her. She walked closer and sobbed out his name.

          “Kangji...please don't do this...don't leave me, please!”

          “Sora, go. I don't want to see you.” He replied slowly. The girl shook her head, taking another step forward.

          “You don't mean that. You need me. I need you. Kangji...please don't leave me, other people need you, they love you.” The girl begged and she held out her hand. Kangji took a step back and laughed hysterically. He glared at her, his lips twitched up into a sick smile.

          “Need me?! Ha! No one needs me! All they want is my money, all they want is my fame! THEY NEVER LOVED ME, BUT MY MONEY.” He shouted looking insane with his eyes wide and hair going to every direction. Sora took another step forward but flinched when the boy screamed,

          “DON'T TAKE ANOTHER STEP!” Kangji stepped back and closed his eyes. “Bye, Sora.”

 

 

Then Kangji was gone.

 

 

 

 

 

“CUT!” The director shouted and all lights came on. “That was excellent! Oh Sehun, Kang Sora, that was beautiful!” The bald man screamed, laughing along. 'Kangji' got up and bowed repeatedly at the others, along with Sora. He had the sweetest smile, but no one catches the look of annoyance in his eyes.

“You did well, Sehun-ah.” Sora smiled widely at him. Sehun smiled back shyly.

“Thank you, thanks to you, I did well.” Sehun said. Sora giggled and shook her head.

“No, this was all you. I'm glad it's over though. All this depressing scene had me growing white hair.”

 

She laughed.  Sehun laughed along brightly. 

 

..........................................

 

Once his butler got to the studio, Sehun said his thanks before he was departed. He picked up the tablet, looking through the news. A smirk made its way across his face as he read the article’s tittle.

 

 

'Oh Sehun is an angel'

 

'Angel my a*s' Sehun rolled his eyes. He rolled the window down and glared at the driver.

“YAH! Can't you drive faster? Should I fire you!?" He yelled in annoyance. The driver nodded his head in fear and he stepped on the gas padel. 

"ing poor people can't do ." He mumbled, fixing his hair.   

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Wow! Six subs already! Thank you, thank you! Sehun has been introduced! What do you guys think about his character? I'm thinking of just introducing the character along the storyline because introducing them one by one is taking too long. ANYWAY! Thank you for reading! 

 

My god he is drop dead y. Demon Dean is making me feel all kind of things. (Yeah, you should start getting used to these gifs)

giphy.gif