Into your world

 

tumblr_mjj8wpFNVf1qzx8pmo1_500.gif

 

 

 


 

         Sehun laughed out loudly at one of his friend's jokes. His lips were curled up into a beautiful smile as his eyes lighten up. Everyone loved looking at his smiling face, his smiles warmed their heart and it made them feel at ease. Sehun shakes his head and chuckled, patting Kai's back. Sehun and Kai had been friends the couple of years, and they were almost never seen apart. Kai was brooding, and kept to himself, but Oh Sehun was a social butterfly. He was charming, and had the manner of a prince.

         Being ranked 1st in his university didn't turn him cocky, being rich didn't make him a snobby a**hole, Oh Sehun was a perfection in every way. His parents were the owners of Hotels, Resorts and housings around the globe, and they were listed on the list of the top 10 richest family. Not only was he wealthy, he was a looker. His face was plastered around Seoul as he posed for the camera. How perfect can he be?

         Kai looked up from his phone and watched silently as Sehun talked with the guys around their lunch tables. Kai wasn't rich like Sehun, he got into this university because of his deceased parent's savings and scholarships. He doesn't envy Oh Sehun like the others, he saw him as a human being, a friend and sometimes, Kai saw Sehun as a small child, lost and confused.

         He saw how Sehun's eyes roamed around the rooms nervously as his foot and fingers tapped anxiously. He noticed the dark-circle under his eyes, hiding behind the concealer, he noticed how convincing the boy's laugh was, how convincing his smile was, but Kai knows how broken Sehun is. He noticed the boy no longer wear long sleeves, he noticed the color draining out of his friend's face, how cold the boy's skin had become and how he always carries around a white bag filled with white powder.

          Kai saw how Sehun gets when he doesn't use the substance. He saw the boy scratching out his skin, crawling around his room as he cried out helplessly. He saw his friend dying inside slowly, and he couldn't save him. Sehun was already gone, and Kai didn't know how to save him anymore.

          “Kai, are you alright?” Sehun's worried voice  broke his trains of thoughts. Kai blinked and eyed the brown-headed boy. Sehun's worried eyes made Kai smiled. Kai put away his book and pushed away his trays,

          “Yeah, I'm fine. What's up?”

          “Lets go to the cafe to discuss the project tomorrow after school – the cafe beside the river, remember?” Sehun asked with a little hope in his voice. Kai hummed and furrowed his brows. He was supposed to meet up with his brother that day but looking at Sehun's hopeful face, the handsome boy smiled and nod his head. Sehun cheered brightly and grasp Kai's shirt tightly. Kai smiled and ruffled the boy's head affectionately, looking down at him tenderly.

          “You just want to eat there, don't you?” Kai asked. Sehun nodded, his hand rubbing his neck as he flashed Kai a cheeky smile.

          “That too.”

“Thought so. Eat up, lunch's about to be over.” Sehun nodded, flashing a bright smile at Sehun. Kai's heart jumped, like always.  

 

 

 

 

 


 


 


 


 


 

I want to apologize for not updating for the past days. School's had taken over my life, OH MY GOSH. I have a ing F in my Bio. F*UCK. But anyway, I want to apologize. I'm sorry for not updating.

I'll be updating two times or maybe three times a week starting now, but depending on my schedule, I'm not entirely sure. Again, my apologies.


 

Here, enjoy this y beast!

 

 

tumblr_inline_mzmuy2TTtx1qm9y0a.gif