Released

Into your world

T8fZXvW.jpg

 

 


 

 

 


 

          Zitao hated waiting, but here he was waiting. He stuffed his hands into the pockets of his black jeans, leaning against the wall casually. He ran his hands through his messily chopped black hair. He missed having red hair, it made him feel more freely and also, it made him appear even more dangerous. He looked down at his watch. Thirty-minutes have already passed, and still, there were no signs of him. Zitao was getting irritated. Did they not know he was being released today? He looked around, trying to find a phone booth. His eyes lit up, finding one on the other side of the street. He jogged towards the phone booth and prayed the boy still had the same number. The first try, no one picked up and so Zitao give it another try. He sighed, about to slam down the phone when the voice he's been missing answered in the coldest tone. His face spread into a wide grin.


 

          “How dare you use that tone on me, Luhan.” Zitao said in an angry tone. He waited for a reply.

          “Luhan.” He said.

          “Zitao?! I'LL BE THERE!”


 


Beep. Beep. Beep.


 

Zitao shook his head at the older boy. He sighed and again, waited for his ride in the cold weather.

 

 

.....................................

 

         Luhan glared at the board. his teachers for giving him detention. Yeah, he got into a fight, broke the guy's nose, but that was it! He huffed in annoyance. How dare they. While planning some plan to ruin his teacher's life, his phone ringed. He looked down at the screen and the text 'private number' popped up. He ignored it and proceed to come up with a plan. He knew Mrs. Jung was the local e that goes by the name of Jessica. He knew Mr. Lee had an affair with their principal's daughter. Should he used all that? Hell yes. This school was ed up, but he liked that. All the kids labeled as 'Troubled' attended this school and all those f*ucked up teachers were assigned to this school. He knows he prefer these people. They had one common thing – they were all outcast.  


 

Ring. Ring.


 

          Luhan angrily picked up his phone. “What the do you want?”


 

          “How dare you use that tone on me, Luhan?” That voice. Zitao. His Zitao.

 Luhan stood there, taking in what was happening. His face broke into the biggest smile and he abruptly got up.

          “Luhan.” Oh how much he had missed the younger boy.

          “Zitao!? I'LL BE THERE!”

this detention. So what if he gets expelled? He's been repeating his junior year for 3 years. it.  

 

 

 

............................

 

 

 

         Zitao watched as the car rolled up to him. He stood up as the car stopped in front of him. The door flew open and the Chinese male saw a mop of blonde hair getting out. The boy ran to him and pulled him down, hugging the daylight out of him. Zitao chuckled, and hugged the boy back. Oh how much he had missed this. After hugging for some time, the two parted. Luhan looked the same. His eyes were soft, lips twitched up into the smile Zitao missed.


         “F*ucking Zitao. You grew taller.” Luhan said, looking at him up and down. Zitao laughed.

         “You still look the same, Bambi.”

         “Shut it, you h*e. You're lucky I'm feeling good today, or else I would've whopped your already. How was prison?”

         “Magnificent. It smelt like dog , looked as if a tornado had pounded its .” Zitao put on his seat belt as Luhan shifted the gears.

         “I see your vocabulary is still colorful.” Luhan chuckled, flipping off someone as he switched lane.

         “Idiot drives like a .”

         “And I see you're still a whinny .”

         “Go yourself.”

         "Will you be watching?"

         "No, I don't want to see your disappointment."

         "Touché."

 

         Zitao and Luhan have known each other since both were thrown into the orphanage systems. The two looked out for each others, doing the best they could. Happiness couldn't be compared to the feelings those two were having when they were united again. The car came to a stop and Zitao got out, eyes taking in everything. The south of Seoul was a dangerous place, not even the police wanted to have anything to do with it. The two walked into an apartment that looked a hundred years old and disappeared inside.


 


 


Time to find the rest of Black Pearls.


 

 

 



 

The two trouble makers are back. I love their friendship, honestly. 

 

Bye! 

tumblr_nebpxoHOxQ1tuig4yo1_500.gif