Luhan

Into your world

tumblr_m666kyWygn1qa1nhto1_500.gif

 


 

 

Luhan looked outside the window, his foot tapping impatiently against the floor. He has waited for six years, six years for this day to come. The only person who understood him, loved him, cared for him was finally going to come home. His lips curved up in a smile and his eyes moved to the clock on the wall.

Two more hours to go.

While the blonde boy was too busy thinking, the chemistry teacher was drilling holes through his head.

“LUHAN!” She screamed for the fourth time. The boy finally turned away and looked at her with a smile on his face. The teacher was taken back and was about to make a comment about that when the boy slipped back into his usual glaring face.

“What the do you want?” She almost flinched. Almost. If she was normal like the other teachers outside of this school, she would have ran off already, but SeongChan High School was anything but normal.

“Did you just ing cuss at me, Wu Luhan?”

“Oh no your highness, I was just cussing at the ghost next to you, he wanted my attention.” Luhan replied with a fake smile.

“ing Luhan, you -” The teacher glared at the boy with hatered. Last time he got the boy mad, her pictures were all over the school, and how the boy got her nudes, she had no idea. She smiled at him tightly.

Well, would you like to tell us what you were thinking so deeply about?” She saw the blonde roll his eyes.

Would you like your fiance to find out what you do on your free time?”

 

 

She was gone the next day. 

 

 

 

 


 

I want to thank my two subscribers! Thank you for subscribing! And I also want to apologize for this short chapter. The reason being why I wanted to introduce the characters. Luhan is the first one to be introduce, and the next will follow. What do you guys think about Luhan's character? 

 

 

Bye, I'll see you on the next chapter!

I'll leave you with this cute doctor.

tumblr_lyckcoJAbu1qak72o_large.gif