I’m Going to Confess (Or Not!!)

Only if you could...

Jonghun POV

I woke up extra early today to wake the other members up. But surprisingly, they were already up. Minhwannie was preparing to take the things that Hongki liked the most. I smiled at his sincerity. Minhwan was really the best maknae a band could ask for. I felt empty and sad at the same time because I realized I hadn’t been able to do anything for my band mates these days. I’ve been really busy with….busy with my personal things.

“Jonghun hyung, do you think we should buy something to eat for Hongki hyung? Can he eat other things except hospital food?”

I looked at Jaejin with uncertainty. I really didn’t hear everything that the doctor yesterday because I was really worried for Hongki.

“I guess so. What do you think we could get for him?”

“Vanilla ice-cream!!”

Minhwan shouted from the room.

“It’s you who said Hongki hyung loves ice-cream!”

I smiled knowing that Hongki will drool over the ice-cream.

“OK then let’s buy him some ice-cream.”

Then we got into the van to go to the hospital. On the way, we stopped for a while and Minhwan and Seunghyun went out to buy ice-cream. Then we headed to the hospital.

“Jonghun-ah!”

I heard Gun Seuk hyung’s voice so I turned around and I saw nearly all of Chocoballs except Junhyung.

“Anneyonghaseyo!”

We all greeted and Heechul hyung started his speech (or nagging).

*After about 15 minutes of nagging,

“So, what he’s saying is that Hongki needs a lot of rest and you must also take care of him more because he seems to have more stress these days.”

“That’s much clearer now. Thank you Sangchu hyung.”

Heechul rolled his eyes and we all chuckled.

“By the way, where’s Junhyung hyung?”

Minhwan asked and I swore I saw Heechul and Simon D hyungs looked at each other with amusement.

“Well, Junhyung stayed since he has no schedules till noon and I guess they are getting on really well right now….too well in deed..”

“What….”

As I was trying to ask what he meant, they said goodbye and then they were gone. We stood there confused and yet we decided to go to Hongki’s room.

“Yah..Junhyung..stop it! *giggles*

“Why should I!? You called me with my real name and so you deserve a punishment!”

We all widened our eyes when we heard loud noises from Hongki’s room. Senghyun was the one to barge in first and then we all followed. What we saw was really unpredictable and I was surprised. Hongki and Junhyung were having a pillow fight with huge grins plastered on their faces. Hongki saw us and smiled widely.

“You all came!!”

Minhwan ran and hugged him.

“Hyung, are you ok now?”

He asked worriedly. Hongki chuckled and hugged the maknae tighter.

“Do I look like I’m not ok? Don’t worry Minari. Hyung’s ok.”

Minhwan smiled and then he looked like he remembered something.

“Oh! Hyung we bought vanilla ice-cream for you!”

Hongki became really hyper after he heard this. Just like a little kid. I thought and chuckled.

“Here…”

I gave the ice-cream to him but Junhyung grabbed it away from him.

“Yah! Yong Junhyung! What are you doing!? Give me back my ice-cream!”

Hongki yelled but Junhyung just stuck out his tongue at him.

“You still have to be punished, remember? So no ice-cream for you!”

Oh no! He doesn’t know Hongki’s reaction to this “NO ICE-CREAM” phrase. I thought and just when I was thinking, Hongki’s eyes became teary and he faced to a corner. I know he was sulking. He was always sulky when he didn’t get what he wanted or when somebody said “no ice-cream for you”. I sighed and moved closer to Hongki.

“Hongki-ah! Come on..Junhyung’s just wanna tease you. Don’t sulk please. It’s not good for your health.”

“Go away!”

Here we go again.I sighed again and was just about to go and get Hongki calm down when Junhyung suddenly spoke.

“Are you angry with me?”

No response.

“Come on Hongki-ah…I was just kidding.”

“Don’t talk to me..”

I heard Junhyung sighed and moved closer to Hongki. He touched his shoulder and whispered in a low and husky voice.

“May be if you behave like a good boy, I’ll accompany you to go to the nail arts store when you are out of the hospital….”

I saw Hongki shivered a bit but nevertheless, his face lit up with excitement. I didn’t know why but I felt really bad. Usually, I was the only one to make Hongki cheer up when he was sulking. Just then, I heard Junhyung talked.

“But under one condition..”

Hongki tilted his head like an innocent child. Damn, why is he so cute?!

“You must let me feed you this ice-cream.”

Hongki giggled and nodded his head. All of our jaws dropped. We looked at each other with question marks on our head. He even ing did his agyeo! What the hell?

“Hongk-ah..say ah!”

“Ah…”

“Is it delicious?”

“This is daebak!”

Junhyung ruffled his hair and I knew I couldn’t watch this scene any longer. Why is he ing acting like a child in front of Junhyung? His agyeo side was only for me to know! This is so damn frustrating! I think I should get some air.”

“Ummm…guys..I think I need to go out and get some air!”

I left the room quickly. I heard the members made up some excuses and caught up with me.

“Seriously, what’s wrong with Hongki-hyung?”

I heard Jaejin mumbled behind me.

“Do you think it’s after affects of the stress?”

We all looked at Senghyun strangely.

“What? I was just guessing…”

I let out the breath which I didn’t know how long I had been holding in.

“I hope it is….”

I looked at the blue sky above me.

Whatis this feeling? Can it be jealously? May be I was just jealous that he replaced me with Junhyung. I was supposed to be by his side taking care of him and not let him get hurt. I know it was my fault but I can’t help but feel jealous when Junhyung is claiming my place.

Hongki-ah, what are you doing to me?

I don’t feel like myself anymore.

Please make this feeling out of my chest….

I don’t think I can do this anymore….

 

 

 

A/N I’m really sorry I didn’t update! I feel like crap but after reading your lovely comments, I decided to update. Also, because of FT Island’s 5th anniversary!!! It’s soooo amazing!! I feel like it was only yesterday when they debuted….I can remember clearly…they were cute and adorable rookies…then they transformed into y and charismatic artists…they are not just idols now..they are artists who write their own song…I really mean when I say that they are the ones who sang the songs which give me strength to move on…their songs are just powerful and being able to be their fan must be the happiest thing of my life! Also, they are celebrating the 5th anniversary on 2nd of June which happens to be my birthday!!

And I decided to celebrate this wonderful day with you all, my dear subscribers and readers!

I decided to make a quiz! Guess what!!

Go here!! You’ll find the quiz!!

As a reward, I’ll give you 20 karma points (but tell me how to transfer them first) and I’ll write a chaptered fic with “You” as the main character! Don’t hesitate to join!! I just wanna celebrate!

Thank you so much my subscribers and commenters!!

Khamsahamida!

Subscribe and comment please!