Words that I can’t say…(Part 2)

Only if you could...

 

Jonghun POV

We went to a nearby fast food store to buy some midnight snacks. I was waiting for my members to finish ordering when I saw Jungri. I was surprised to see her alone on the road at 11 pm and also the way she dressed. She was wearing a short mini dress with a black g-string hanging on her shoulders. She was also wearing heavy makeup. I thought I’d never seen her like that. She still looks beautiful to me though.

“Jungri noona!”

I called out to her and she looked at my way. She looked surprised to find me here but nevertheless, she smiled and walked towards me.

“Omo, chagi-ah. What are you doing here?”

I smiled because of the way she called me.

“Just buying some midnight snacks. Minhwan wants some chicken.”

“Oh, what a typical Minhwan.”

She laughed and just then, the members came back.

“Hyung, we bought you burger and cola. Will it be al…Oh, Jungri noona! Anneyonghaseyo!”

Jaejin greeted her and she greeted back.

“Should you guys be eating at this time? I mean idols can’t eat after 7pm, right?”

Seunghyung laughed amused.

“Noona, do you really think like that? Well, for most idols, it may be real. But we are exceptions~ We don’t have to dance anyway.”

Jungri made a weird face.

“Puff..no matter you have to dance or not, you will lose your fan girls if you continue to eat like this.”

Everyone laughed at her words. Just then Minhwan looked like he had remembered something.

“Omo, I forgot to ask you Jonghun-hyung. I don’t know what to buy for Hongki hyung. He looks a bit depressed lately and I want to cheer him up but I don’t know what to buy him.”

I remembered Hongki’s mood lately and I frowned.

“Yeah, you are right. I’m worried of him as well. Anyways, you should buy him ice-cream. It always cheers him up.”

“Yeah,! Oh, hyung, I’m jealous of you! How could you know so many things about him?”

Minhwan pouted and I ruffled his hair teasingly.

“We’ve known since high school. What do you expect, huh, maknae?”

Minhwan stuck his tongue out to me and went to buy some ice-cream.

“Minhwan-ah, buy vanilla flavour, kay? It’s his favourite.”

“OK, OK!”

Minhwan shouted me back.

I looked at Jungri noona. I thought I saw something in her eyes.

“Noona, what’s wrong?”

“Oh, nothing. So, what’s wrong with Hongki? Depressed?”

“I don’t know really, noona. That’s why I’m worried about him. He’s so cheerful and energetic before but he looks like he was annoyed and confused about something these days.”

“May be girl problem?”

Jaejin laughed.

“Noona, do you think Hongki hyung could be that kind of a person who would be confused and depressed just because of a girl? Nah, I don’t think so. He’s just like a dating master. No girl could say no to him. That’s why I was wondering if he fought with the Chocoballs.”

“No, he didn’t.”

I said.

“Who would fight with him, Jaejin-ah? You know Hongki. Everyone in Chocoball likes him. No body dares to fight with him too. You know that Heechul hyung is very protective of him. Hongki is just like his little brother you know.”

Jaejin rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, yeah, I know. Diva Heechul hyung’s weird charisma.”

Everyone laughed at his comment except Jungri. She seemed upset about something.

“Anything wrong, noona?”

She immediately smiled as she heard me.

“Nope, I’m fine. By the way, can I go to your recording room with you now? I want to see you guys practicing.”

She pleaded me with her puppy dog eyes. I smiled at her cuteness.

“Why not? Of course you can come.”

Just then, Minhwan came back and we headed back to our recording room. I entered the recording room and saw that everybody was waiting for us to get back so that we could record it once again. I apologize and told Jungri noona to wait in front of the recording room. The members and me took our positions and began warming up. I peeked at Hongki secretly. He seemed surprised to see Jungri noona here but he didn’t say anything. Just then Minhwan’s first drum strike started along with Jaejin’s bass, Seunghyun’s and my powerful electric guitar strumming. After that everyone could hear Hongki’s angelic voice spreading through the recording room. Everyone was surprised because his voice was so touching…so tempting..so emotional…and.. so…real…

His eyes were full of sparkles. I’d never seen Hongki like this before. His voice was attractive and powerful. I admitted that but this was the first time I thought Hongki had really become a professional.

“Naega hangaji mot ha-neun mal
Naega hangaji mot teun-neun mal
Saranghae nol saranghae
Hanmadireul kaseume sumgyo nohko
Naege nunmulman chuot-don mal
Naege apeumman chuot-don keu mareul
Irohke nol bonae-neun sun-ganedo
Marhaji motha-neun mal nol saranghae

Chi-geum gyote so in-neunde
Non daeche nugul bogo-in-neunji
Nae mam hana moreu-neun
Niga wonmang-seuro

Hanbonman dwireul dora-bwa
No hanaman bara-neun nal
Sarangi noreul pureu-neunde
Mon gonman bogo
Apahago in-neun-goya

 

Naega hangaji mot ha-neun mal
Naega hangaji mot teun-neun mal
Saranghae nol saranghae
Hanmadireul kaseume sumgyo nohko
Naege nunmulman chuot-don mal
Naege apeumman chuot-don keu mareul
Irohke nol bonae-neun sun-ganedo
Marhaji motha-neun mal nol saranghae

Hanbonman nae son jabajwo
Nol itorok para-neun nal
Tareun sarange apahaedo
Nae pume angyo
Keu nunmuldo takkajul-kke

Kaseumi mae-il bureu-neun mal
Kaseumi mae-il we-chi-neun mal
Saranghae nol saranghae
Hanmadireul nunmullo chiwonohko
Nareul o-neuldo salgehan mal
Naega o-neuldo motji-un keu mareun
Saranghae nol saranghae
Ki hanmadi
Noyege teud-koshipo

Naega hangaji mot ha-neun mal
Naega hangaji mot teun-neun mal
Saranghae nol saranghae
Hanmadireul kaseume sumgyo nohko
Naege nunmulman chuot-don mal
Naege apeumman chuot-don keu mareul
Irohke nol bonae-neun sun-ganedo
Marhaji motha-neun mal nol saranghae”

 


“There’s one word I cannot say
There’s one word I cannot hear
I love you I love you
I hid those words in my heart
The words that left me in tears
The words that gave me only this pain.
The words that i cannot say, even at this moment when I’m letting you go.
I love you

I’m by your side right now, but who are you looking at?
I feel so bitter towards you because you don’t even know my feelings for you.
Just look back at me once.
Me, who’s looking up to only you.
Love is calling you but you’re looking away, hurting yourself.

There’s one word I cannot say
There’s one word I cannot hear
I love you I love you
I hid those words in my heart
The words that left me in tears
The words that gave me only this pain.
The words that i cannot say, even at this moment when i’m letting you go.
I love you

Just hold my hand once.
Me, who’s been looking up to you all this time.
If you’re hurt from another love, I’ll hold you close and wipe away your dears.

The words my heart calls out every day
The words my heart shouts out everyday
I love you I love you
I wipe these words away with tears
The words that kept me living for today
The words that i can’t wipe out again today
I love you I love you
I want to hear these words from you.

There’s one word I cannot say
There’s one word I cannot hear
I love you I love you
I hid those words in my heart
The words that left me in tears
The words that gave me only this pain.
The words that I cannot say, even at this moment when I’m letting you go.
I love you.”

A tear slipped from his eyes. I didn’t know why but it pained me to see him like this. The song ended and everybody was speechless seeing his flawless performance.

While I was watching at his back, I saw people outside the room were shouting while looking at Hongki through the glass wall. Just then I saw Hongki’s figure falling. I quickly ran towards him to catch him and I shouted with fear.

“Hongki-ah!!!!”

Hongki POV

I sang..I sang like there was no tomorrow. I saw his girlfriend, Jungri noona watching him with loving eyes. It hurted…it hurted so much to see them like this. Acting all lovey-dovey. All these feeling give me strength and emotion to sing this song. This song was just like my true feelings.

I couldn’t say these three words to you too, Jonghun-ah. I’m wishing that one day, you could just know it by yourself.

I couldn’t control my tears. My chest hurted so much. My breathings became heavy. Why couldn’t I breathe? There was so much air and yet I felt so hard to breathe…

Just then I collapsed. I heard Jonghun fearfully shouted my name. I saw my members’ worried faces looking towards me. I heard my manager shouting out to call the ambulance.

I smiled.

“Don’t worry..I’m just tired…I will be alright after I wake up…ok?”

I told them with my weak and hoarse voice before I drifted off into a big sleep. Yes, sleep. It’s good..just when I need it…just when I need to forget everything.

Everything would be alright…isn’t it?

 

 

I am sooooooo sorry!!!!! I made it one day late. I was busy. (Lame excuse but it’s true)

Thank you for my new subscriber and my old subscribers who commented.

You guys are sooooo nice. I feel like crying. T.T

Although I feel sad for increasing just one subscriber, I will not feel depressed because of my love for FT island and Jongki!!! I will continue updating.

Special thanks to OnAFallingStar who gave me encouragement and support. I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

Thanks you to my dear new subscriber Akira97! I will give you a CHILLY PRAWN SANDWICH!! ^^ 

 Starlightblack                        KeKe..thanks for you comment! I would really like to see that too. May be I should add in the later chapters. ^^ Also, thank you for commenting really first. You were the first to comment and I felt really happy when I saw your comment. Love you <333

Fireseop                      Thank you for enjoying my story. I like the flashback moments too. I heard that Hongki got food poisoning when he went to Thailand to perform. I don’t know if this was real but I put it in this fic.

hermitShim                 Kekeke..thank you for commenting!!! Also, thank you for liking my fic! I hope I can keep it up to your expectations. ^^

OnAFallingStar          Thank you soooo much for your touching comment! T.T I like long comments soooo much!!!! <3333 You like my sandwiches? Thanks a lot! XD Thank you for mentioning my grammar errors and also thank you for editing my fic. I will fix those as soon as I’m free.

dedo-ki                       Enjoy my update!!! FT island fighting!!! Kekeke!!!

FT123456                   OH!! Don’t slap him!!! I’m sorry I made him like this!! Don’t slap me too!!! XD Well, I mean he is just dumb…(don’t kill me) for not seeing Hongki’s love. However, …*evil grin*…you’ll see it in my later updates!! ^^ Love you<333 Thank you for your long comment!!! I like it a lot!!

PrimadonnaH             Well, here’s my update! Enjoy, neh? Thank you so much for your lovely comment!!! I will make it more exciting. ^^

LeeHongki                 Sooo sorry for my late update!!! Thank you for loving it!!! This means “I’m sorry but I thank you”! XD Just joking!!! Anyways, enjoy my update! Thank you!^^

 

Sooo guys.. oh I mean girls (I don’t know if you all are girls but anyways) I’m really upset because FT island came fifth in M-Countdown!! They deserve more than this!! FT island FIGHTING!!!! Forever FT Island! Saranghe!!

Sorry, just fangirling. XD

And I’m gonna tell you that I’m starting a new fic on Sungjong of Infinite. I really adore this boy and I can’t get new ideas of this fic off my mind so I started writing. It’s called

“Cuteness in Danger”

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/91642

Please support my new fic. Also, my other fic on 2min of SHINee called “It’s a mistake after all!” have recently gained two new subscribers as well. I was so shocked and happy because I was planning on deleting that fic because of no new comments and subscribers. That is why I’m saying…

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!! Your comments will be very much appreciated! You give me inspiration!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3333

Khamsahamida!