Goodbye My Love…

Only if you could...

 

Jonghun POV

It was another peaceful day at FT island dorm. We were getting ready for our band practice. As a leader, I had to get up extra early to wake all the members up of course. That was a daily routine for me and I’m getting used to it now but there was one person who needed extra….and extra energy for me to wake him up. It was none other than our charismatic main vocal LEE HONGKI!

“Hongki-ah, wake up! We have to get ready for the band practice!”

“Mmph….”

He stirred a little but he didn’t wake up. I chuckled at the thought of fan girls seeing this side of him. He was so damn cute now. Even though I was straight, I still had to admit that my best friend was the cutest person I’d ever seen. On stage, he acted like he was tough and emotional but after performance, at the dorm, he acted like he was the MAKNAE! I even suspected Minhwan was more mature than him sometimes.

“Hongki! You have to wake UP!!!!”

He put his blanket over his head and continued to sleep. I was getting impatient now. I pulled his blanket off him, carried him up bridal style and walked towards the bathroom. He seemed shocked and he blushed. Seriously, stop being so cute or I’ll eat you up, Hongki-ah.

“Jonghun!!! Put me down!! I’m awake now. I can walk by myself!”

His face was red and I couldn’t tell if it was from embarrassment or anger. I put him down and looked at him.

“I’ve been waking you for about 30 minutes now. If you don’t want to be smashed in the head by manager hyung, you have to hurry!”

“OK! OK! I know! Just go out and do anything you want! I’ll be ready in a few minutes! OK?!”

He slammed the bathroom door shut and I was lost at words. Geez, what’s wrong with him? He’s been in quite a bad mode since yesterday…um…after I’ve told him that I confessed to Jungri…!

I jumped up at the thought of Jungri, my beloved girlfriend! Yes, I could tell she’s my girl now because she replied to me as soon as I confessed that she had been in love with me for quite some time now. I was really overjoyed. Ah, who would thought that love would be so easy sometimes..But I was not thinking her as an easy girl. She was the love of my life and I knew it from the first time I saw her. I wasn’t able to confess because I was afraid she might reject me. Well, all of that wouldn’t matter now. I sat on the sofa in the living room and texted to my girlfriend while waiting for the members to get ready.

 

Hongki POV

I stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom. There I saw myself with tired and puffy eyes resulting from the cry which lasted nearly all night and pale skin colour. I looked terrible. I was really thankful that Jonghun didn’t notice these earlier. I sighted and began cleaning myself to prepare for the band practice. I stood under the warm shower. No matter how warm it was, it couldn’t cover the pain and hurt I was feeling right now. How come you not noticed, Jonghun-ah. Am I really just a friend to you? I felt my eyes began to tear up suddenly. No..not now…I have band practice and I didn’t really wanna risk myself getting into trouble if the members attacked me with endless questions about my puffy eyes. But I really just couldn’t hold back my tears from flowing endlessly along my flushed cheeks. Yesterday’s memories came back to me as I held myself tightly sitting on the cold floor on the bathroom mixing my tears with the water drops falling continuously on my body.

Flashback

“Hongki-ah~!”

He called out to me cheerfully. I looked back and saw him walking towards me. He looked really happy. I smiled at him feeling butterflies in my stomach just looking at his unusual cheerful smile.

“What’s going on, Jonghun-ah? You look really happy!”

He laughed awkwardly and blushed at the same time. I was shocked because he was never this kind of a person. Why would he blush suddenly? I looked at him with curiosity.

“Well, guess what? I…I confessed to Jungri today…and ..and she told me that she has liked me for quite some time now!”

I felt my heart dropped. My world went silent. My mind went black. I couldn’t decide what to do next at the moment. My head went blur and all I knew was to find a quite place and think carefully about what he said as my brain was at a stage where I couldn’t comprehend a simple sentence he just said.

“Hongki?”

I came back to my senses and saw that Jonghun was looking at me with a questioning look.

“Oh, congratulations Jonghun-ah! You must be really happy!”

I said with a smile which didn’t reach my eyes. He didn’t notice though. He just smiled happily.

I ran back to my room without saying good night to him.

That night…I cried myself to sleep.

That night…my heart crushed.

*Flashback ends*

I existed the bathroom after the shower and grabbed some loose neck t-shirt and black skinny jeans. He once told me that I looked good in these because my legs were skinny and he liked it how they looked in these tight jeans. I smiled painfully at the thought. Why should I care now? He doesn’t even like me. I looked awful. I quickly applied some makeup to cover my dark eye circles and puffy eyes. I gave myself one last look in the mirror and went out the room to join the other members.

I must look okay because I don’t want you to know I’m suffering for you, Jonghun-ah.

Because everything I do, it’s for you.

I wont’ be mad at you for choosing your own love.

No matter how painful I feel, I’ll always smile in front of you.

From now on,

Anneyong ne sarang ah…….

 

 

First update for this fic!!! What do you think? Is it interesting?

I am really happy to update the first chapter of this fic on 10th October 2011!!

You know why?! This is the day when FT Island will release their new remake album “Memories in FT island”!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! I can’t wait!! I like their title song “Like a Bird” soooo much!!! They are really incredible!!!

JONGKI FIGHTING!!!

FT ISLAND FIGHTING!!!

Subscribe and Comment PLEASE!!!!

Your comments will be very much appreciated!

You give me inspiration to go on, my beloved readers!

Love you all! <333333

Khamsahamida!

Also, special thanks to all my dear subscribers and people who commented! Love you so much! ^^