Thunder

Only if you could...

Flashback

“Ok, guys. This is Jungri who is going to be your cordi from today on.”

Jungri smiled at them and they all smiled back.

“It’s near 10 now. Your performance will start in 30 minutes. Go and get ready.”

FT Island bowed to their manager and continued doing what they were doing a minute ago. Jungri catched  up quite fast although she was new. Now, she was putting makeup on Jonghun. Jonghun smiled a little to lessen the awkward atmosphere.

“So, um…how old are you?”

“Oh…um….don’t you think it’s a little bit rude to ask a woman’s age on the first meeting?”

Jungri said jokingly and winked at Jonghun. Jonghun blushed and when he was about to apologize, she said.

“It’s okay, no need to apologize and FYI, I’m 22. Let’s be friends, neh?”

“Neh.”

Jonghun smiled at her. At the same time, Hongki was watching the two of them from his place where he was sitting and texting on his phone.

First day and already flirting with Jonghun? Wow, that noona really has some guts.

Hongki thought. He was really oblivious to what was going to happen next. He never thought she could be the girl who would break his dream and heart apart. If he knew all of these would happen, he would never let Jungri get close to Jonghun in the first place.

“Hongki-goon, can you come here for a sec?”

“Yes, coming.”

 Hongki went out because the director called him. He never thought anything would happen at this very little time. When he came back, he saw what he shouldn’t see. Jungri was on top of Jonghun on the floor and they were lips to lips.

Hongki couldn’t see anything anymore. His sight went black and he ran out without a certain direction. He ran as long as his legs can carry. Then he collapsed. He knew he only had one person who could calm his down and consulate him. Heechul hyung…….

He dialed Heechul’s number with his trembling hands.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hee…Heechul hyung…..”

He knew he couldn’t control his tears when he heard his beloved hyung’s voice. He tried to control his voice but nothing seemed to work.

“Hongki-ah? Wae? What’s wrong with your voice?”

He knew he couldn’t tell Heechul about all these things happening to him. He couldn’t let Heechul hate him. If Heechul knew he was gay, then he would hate him for sure. He couldn’t risk that.

“It’s nothing Chullie hyung. It’s just I had a bad day today.”

Thunder suddenly. The sky began to change into dark colour. Hongki was under a big tree in a park. He didn’t know where he was. He also didn’t know how he ended up here. All he knew was he had to calm himself down for a moment.

“Hmm…Hongki-ah, I know you had a bad time and god knows being a celebrity is not the easiest thing in life. Well…hyung is now in the midst of a schedule. I promise I will come over after I’ve finished my schedule. OK?”

Hongki sighted as he said OK to his Chullie hyung and he hung up.

The raindrops were beginning to drop one by one and before long, Hongki noticed that it was raining heavily. He knew he shouldn’t stay there any longer but his body refused to move. At the end, he gave in and he just sat there silently.

On the other place, Heechul was having an important dinner with a producer. When Hongki called, he was not supposed to pick up but when he saw Hongki’s name, he excused himself for a sec and picked up the phone. As soon as he heard Hongki’s voice, he knew something was up.

“Hongki-ah. Wae? What’s wrong with your voice?”

He asked with concern because Hongki seemed he was about to break into tears. Heechul swore he heard Hongki sobbed a little before telling him

“It’s nothing Chullie hyung. It’s just I had a bad day today.”

Heechul knew how he could make his dongseng feel better but now, he couldn’t talk because he was in the midst of the dinner. He felt sorry but he explained the situation to him. He really felt guilty for not being able to go there but he just didn’t have any choice. Although Hongki said Ok, Heechul couldn’t help but felt worried about his dongseng. He was about to tell him not to do anything stupid when Hongki hung up. He sighted and went back to dinner but his mind was not at peace anymore worrying about his best little dongseng friend.

 

 

 

“Sorry..The number you have dialed cannot be reached at the moment. Please leave your message after the sound….”

“PPPPPPPPP!”

“Hongki-ah!? Where are you? Pick up your phone! Jonghun phoned me and told me you ran off somewhere without completing your schedule. Don’t make me worry, Hongki-ah? Please contact me as soon as you get my message.”

Heechul sighted with frustration as he hung up the phone. It was about 2 hours he finished his schedule and when he phoned Hongki, he couldn’t be reached and what made him worried most is that Jonghun phoned him and asked him if he was together with Hongki. He told him that he ran off without performing and he messed up big this time. Jonghun didn’t know what was wrong either.

Heechul drove passed a park. The rain was pouring and it was not making any better of the already cold weather. He shivered a little and continued driving. Just then he saw something lying under a big tree in the park.

“Who was out there in this kind of weather?”

Heechul stopped his car and approached to the person. As he came nearer, he saw it was no other than his little Hongki. Heechul ran to him with. He saw Hongki lying with his eyes closed and with a deadly pale face.

“Hongki-ah!Hongki-ah!”

Hongki didn’t reply him. Heechul embraced him and he noticed his body temperature was under normal person. He panicked and picked Hongki up bridal style. He ran to his car with an unconscious Hongki in his hands. He was really afraid because he’d never seen this side of Hongki before. He put Hongki in his car. He didn’t care whether his expensive sofa on his car was wet with the rain or not. Now the only thing in his mind was to save Hongki. He was on his way to the nearest Hospital when he heard Hongki mumbled something unconsciously. Heechul leaned closer to Hongki to hear what he was mumbling.

“Jong…hun….jonghun…please…don’t do this to me…..”

Heechul frowned as he heard what Hongki was saying. What did Jonghun do to make Hongki like this?

“It hurts…it hurts so much…”

Hongki began to cry in his sleep and his body was also trembling dangerously. Heechul sighed as he decided to bring him back to his dorm without taking him to the hospital.

 

 

 

 

Hehe…….update everyone. I’m really sorry I took a long time to update but please bear with it. I just don’t have time since the school restarts again after my abe exam. I just rested for about 2 days. And also, my Chinese and Japanese classes. Now I think I’m gonna get crazy of all the homework I get. But I have to bear with it and you have to bear with me too. I’ve lost one subscriber and I know I deserve it. *sobs* I update really slowly, right? Mianhe. I can’t help it.

Although I don’t have a right to say,

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

I really would like to know your opinion!!! You really give me inspiration. I will go on my dear readers!!!

Khamsahamida!!! <33333