Words that I can’t say…(Part One)

Only if you could...

Jonghun POV

Hongki seemed tired today. I watched him from afar as he talked with our vocal coach for the new song we were going to practice for a new drama OST. I’d already got the music sheets and now I was practicing with the rest except Hongki. He hadn’t talked to me since this morning. I wondered what’s wrong with him. Maybe he’s just tired. I think I should take more care of him. I thought as I saw him walking back into the practice room with our vocal coach.

“Jonghun-shi, have you all practiced the new song I gave you last week?”

“Yes, why do you ask coach?”

“Well, I want you all to record it today. The new drama is coming soon and they want this OST as soon as possible.”

I worriedly looked at Hongki who seemed to be lost in thought.

“We’re okay but I think Hongki’s not in the mood today. Will it really be alright if we record it now?”

I asked because recording a new song meant we have to work continuously until it came out good.

“I’m okay. No need to worry about me. It’s work so we have to do it.”

He said cheerfully. Well, I guess he’s okay.

“Alright then, why don’t we get started?”

 

“STOP!”

Hongki kept messing up. He said he’s okay but something’s totally off with him today. I could just feel it. Everyone was looking worriedly into the recording room.

“Hyung, what’s wrong with Hongki-hyung? He’s not the type to mess up nearly ten times.”

I glanced at Minhwannie who was pouting cutely and looking at Hongki with a worried look.

“I don’t know Minhwan-ah, he doesn’t seem to feel well.”

“Well, then can we just take a rest? Hongki-hyung seems tired though. We’ll just take a short rest, okay? Please hyung! I’m hungry already!”

Minhwan looked at me with his adorable puppy eyes. I sighted and glanced at Hongki. He could use a little rest I think.

“Ok, I guess. But don’t rest for too long. We still have schedules tomorrow and it’s already 11pm.”

Minhwan’s face lightened up. He ran quickly to Hongki and told him the news. He dragged Hongki out and let him sit on the sofa outside. I walked to him.

“Hongki-ah, do you need anything?”

He put his hands on his face and sighted.

“No, Jonghun-ah. Thanks but I want to be alone for a while. Can you just leave me for a sec?”

“OK. But if you need anything, just call me, kay?”

I ruffled his hair and walked outside the room. The others were waiting for me to buy them snack. I just wished him to be fine but it didn’t seem like I could do anything at this time. I’m sorry Hongki-ah.

Hongki POV

His touch tingled on my skin. It brought tears to my eyes. I didn’t know why I was so sensitive these days but his slightest touch, his enlightening smile, and his strong scent made my entire mind confused and made my determination weaker. Why must be him? Why must the one I love be him? Why must I suffer like this? So many questions popped up in my mind. I decided not to show my weak side in front of him. After all, the one he should be caring right now was Jungri noona. Not me. I shouldn’t make him worried about me, right? I thought bitterly as I remembered how he cared for me in the past.

Flashback

Author’s POV

“Hongki! What are you eating?!”

Hongki was shocked at Jonghun who shouted at him with anger. He quickly hid his food behind him.

“No…nothing”

Jonghun walked towards Hongki with a stunned face.

“Seriously, when will you ever learn Hongki-ah? You are eating seafood again, aren’t you?”

Hongki swallowed hard and began to protest.

“But Jonghun-ah, we are at PATTAYA! How can it be fun if I can’t eat seafood? This is totally ridiculous!”

Although Hongki protested, he knew he was wrong. He wasn’t a picky eater. He loved all kinds of food and can eat all kinds of things. But he was allergic to seafood. Unfortunately, the food he liked the most was seafood. So, whenever he had the chance, he tried to eat seafood but hadn’t succeeded yet. He thought he was going to succeed this time.

Jonghun looked at Hongki with an angry look.

“Hongki, look. I’m telling you one last time now. If you wanna get food poison and stay in your room for the rest of our visit or if you wanna make yourself unable to perform and make our fans disappointed, just continue to do what you were just doing. But remember, I won’t stop you again.”

Jonghun left Hongki whose face was red from anger. Hongki was an arrogant idol. As soon as he heard Jonghun’s words, he felt angry.

“Who does he think he is to talk to me like this?! I can take care of myself! I won’t make my fans disappointed! He’ll see!”

Hongki continued to eat his chilly prawn sandwich. (Actually, I don’t know if this kind of thing exists. I just made this up myself. Wanna have some? ^^ I will treat you if you subscribe LOL! ^^P.S I’ll make it delicious!)

         

“Nega do manhi saranghan joe nol nomuna manhi guriwo han joe
nan noroinhe gu joeroinhe nunmullo alhgo itdago irohge

The sin of loving you more, the sin of missing you a lot
because of you, and because of sin, I’m crying with pain..like this”

Hongki sang with all his might. He knew…he knew all too well that if he collapses now, it would make the fans disappointed. His pride made him stayed strong till the end. While he was singing the last song “Love sick” which was their debut and also his song, he could feel his hands trembling. He could also feel Jonghun’s questioning gaze piercing through his back. With the final strike of Minhwan’s powerful drumming, the concert finally came to an end.

“Thank you so much for coming today our Thai fans! We will work harder from now on. This is only a start so please give your love and support to us in the future. Bye bye!”

They said their last words to their fans and left the stage. Their manager and cordi-noonas came running to congratulate them. This was their first concert in Thailand after all. They could feel the warmth of love overflowing from their fans. They felt nothing but happiness, except for Hongki who was feeling something else right now.

“Hyung! Are you alright?! You look really pale!”

Hongki heard Jaejin shouting looking at him with a really worried look. He tried to smile but he couldn’t. He felt his knees disobeyed him and he collapsed right into Jonghun’s comforting chest which happens to be walking right behind him.

“HONGKI!!! HONGKI!! Are you okay?!”

Jonghun shouted with shock. He looked at Hongki who was really pale. He touched his hands and felt that they were really cold. Hongki looked at Jonghun with half conscious eyes and smirked weakly and whispered in his barely audible voice.

“I didn’t make the fans disappointed, did I?”

Jonghun smiled like he knew him all too well.

“You didn’t. You did well Hongki. You made me feel impressed.”

Hongki gazed at Jonghun’s comforting smile before he drifted off into a very deep sleep.

Next day, when Hongki woke up, he found Jonghun sleeping beside him. And for three days, he had to stay in his hotel room but surprisingly, Jonghun was always there for him. He whispered sweet nothings into Hongki’s ears whenever he felt sick. Also, whenever Hongki felt bored, Jonghun would always entertain him by playing his guitar and singing his self composed songs. From that day on, Hongki grew a liking to the leader more then just close friends but he never said it out loud. He knew…he knew all too well that if he says that three words, everything would be over.

*Flashback ends*

How I wished that those days would never end. Or should I wish that those days would never happen? If so, I would never fall in love with you, Jonghun-ah.

You made me fell for you.

Don’t make it harder for me now.

It hurts…it hurts so much to know that we are nothing but friends.

It hurts so much to comprehend that you now have other person to take care of rather than me.

It hurts so much to realize that I would never have a chance to say that three words…that three words which I buried deeply in my heart; which I wiped with my tears and which I would never ever say to you even though I have to let you go without you knowing.

 

Hello everyone! I’m back! Sorry to keep you waiting! I went on vacation but don’t worry! I will update regularly if possible from now on!

Oh well, 10 SUBSCRIBERS!!!! OMG!!! Only chapter one and I got 10 subscribers!!!!!

I wanna cry!!! Thank you so much for your love and support. I feel touched. T.T

By the way, I’m going to tell you guys that I’m going to use FT Island’s songs as main themes for each chapter. For the first chapter, I used “Love Love Love” and now for the second and the upcoming third chapter, I’m using “One Word”. Please bear with it because the songs will not be in a logical order (I mean not in the order as they sang.)

Also, please continue to give your support by commenting and subscribing!

Now,

Jena 123

FT123456

Choconober

Starlightblack

hermitShim

Soonyangel

PrimadonnaH

nehav1

OnAFallingStarand

Fireseop

Thank you soooooooooooooo much for subscribing!!!

Also, thank you everyone who commented!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! I’ll now reply to your comments! ^^

FT123456            Thank you for your lovely comment. I will try to update the upcoming chapters faster. ^^

LeeHongki          I’ve made my second chapter longer as you said. Do you like it? Hope you enjoy!!

PrimadonnaH      You cried?! Is my story that good? Thank you soooooo much!!!! I’ll make it more interesting!!

Choconober         You are being nice. I’m not as good as you!!! I made it longer as you wish. Also, update your story soon!

nehav1                 Thanks for commenting and I made you hooked?!!! T.T Glad to know that. I will work hard on my upcoming chapters so please continue to support my story.

OnAFallingStar   I know it needs more Jongki and I will make more Jongki moments in the flashbacks! Thanks for subscribing and commenting. I’ve been admiring your stories for quite long time now. You are a really great writer!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!! I really like your comments and if I did anything wrong, please point it out for me.

And the last but not the least! I give you all “CHILLY PRAWN SANDWICHES” my dear subscribers!!!

Hope you like them! (I mean both my sandwich and chapter 2)

Comment please and give me your ideas about what you think on chapter 2!

Khamsahamida!!!