oh god just kiss me already

You're Mine

✄ ✄ ✄

in which jungkook needs a fake boyfriend and taehyung offers help.
 
 
tags: romance, highschool!au
 
 word count: 4473
 
dedicated to:
 
all of you readers who secretly want me to write an au but havent told me (*hisses* pls give me a prompt to write istg. i'm desperate.)
 
 
and destickles
 
this one's a thank you for all our stupid chats & stupid dreams (lmao sounds like im writing some meaningful story LOL NOPE)
 
 
 
 ✄ ✄ ✄
 
"Oh my god Namjoon i don't know what to do!" Jungkook cries and falls face flat against his desk and groans for the umpteenth time today.
 
 
 
"It's only second period, Jungkook."
 
 
 
"And it's like she's still eye- me from two classes down!" 
 
 
 
"You're exaggerating."
 
 
 
"You're an ."
 
 
 
"Thanks, i'm sure Jinnie would appreciate that." Namjoon says and turns to continue scribbling in his notebook.
 
 
 
"Ugh. Why are you two so disgusting?"
 
 
 
"Excuse me?" Namjoon says, sounding thoroughly offended.
 
 
 
"Don't even try to deny it. You two are the epitome of disgusting." Jungkook half yells and Namjoon shoots him a dirty look.
 
 
 
"Why not just tell Kim Minah that you're bi?"
 
 
 
Jungkook's pen falls to the floor.
 
 
 
"Excuse me? I can't!" Jungkook hisses lowly.
 
 
 
"Why not? That is your actual ual orientation, after all."
 
 
 
"... No." Jungkook eventually deadpans.
 
 
 
"Well, then i don't want to hear anymore whining from you since you won't take my suggestion." Namjoon turns away and Jungkook's resolves begins to crumble.
 
 
 
"But, will she even believe me? I mean, i've never dated a guy!"
 
 
 
Jungkook had a point there.
 
 
 
"Come out with the truth at least. It's easier. Since you are a terrible liar." Namjoon says and Jungkook's head falls onto his desk.
 
 
 
"Why is it so hard to reject a girl?!" Jungkook's voice is muffled against the desk.
 
 
 
"Because this isn't just any girl. This is Kim Minah we're talking about. The principal's grand-daughter and the most y— I mean popular girl in our school. If there's anyone or anything to blame this on, blame it on your stupid face." Namjoon says, picking up his pen and continuing to scribble again, leaving Jungkook to stare hopelessly at his hyung for the rest of the period.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jungkook could feel her approaching. He just knew. His instincts tingled and everyone sense told him to run.
 
 
 
"So? Have you thought about it?" Kim Minah's sickeningly sweet voice echoes in his ears and Jungkook visibly cringes.
 
 
 
"Er... I..." He stammers, looking around.
 
 
 
Jungkook can't offend her because he's on scholarship at this godamned school and she might throw a fit.
 
 
 
"Jungkook is actually biual and has a boyfriend." Namjoon's deep voice sounds from behind him and Jungkook freezes up. 
 
 
 
Boyfriend?! , Kim Namjoon. I didn't intend to ing announce my uality at all and now half the school knows. You're gonna die. I'll bury you ali—
 
 
 
"Yeah. 'Bout time you announced that, Kookie. I happened to see your laptop histor—"
 
 
 
Jungkook squeaks and slaps a hand over Jin's ridiculous mouth. 
 
 
 
I am going bury you both alive for this.
 
 
 
"What?!" Kim Minah's loud, annoying voice shrilled through the hallways and everyone stopped to stare at the cause of the commotion.
 
 
 
"I don't believe you. Prove it."
 
 
 
"What?" Jungkook's voice is incredulous.
 
 
 
"Okay. Show her your boyfriend tomorrow, Jungkookie." Jin's voice rings and the word boyfriend seems to resonate in his ears.
 
 
 
Jungkook turns to glare at Namjoon for help but the turns to his boyfriend and then back to Jungkook and gulps.
 
 
 
"Uh.. Yeah. Show her."
 
 
 
you, Kim Namjoon. I'll make sure you and Jin don't survive till your next anniversar—
 
 
 
"Fine then." Kim Minah smirks and she saunters off.
 
 
 
Jungkook knows too well what that smirk meant.
 
 
 
She knew Jungkook wouldn't be able to find a boyfriend at such short notice.
 
 









 
Screw her.
 
 
 
 
 
Jungkook ends up walking aimlessly, mind racking up ideas on how to get a ing boyfriend with 24 hours notice.
 
 
 
Jungkook will find a boyfriend and he'll find the hottest guy in schoo—
 
 
 
"Hey!" An strangled yell is heard and Jungkook stumbles back a little.
 
 
 
Jungkook needs to stop getting interrupted today. Thoughts or not.
 
 
 
"Oh my gosh, i'm sorry. I wasn't looking where i was goi—" Jungkook's words are cut off by a little gasp because this boy was beautiful.
 
 
 
 
 
You can interrupt me anyda– Wait what?!
 
  
 
 
His eyes deep and soulful, his soft, light blonde hair that made Jungkook want to run his fingers through it.
 
 
 
The only thing about the boy that stops Jungkook from introducing himself is the hardened look in them.
 
 
 
"I— I... Sorry." Jungkook mumbles, a little intimidated, and the boy shuffles past him quickly, the bare feeling of the boy's skin brushing against his making him gasp.
 
 
 
Jungkook turns back, hoping to catch a glimpse of the boy but he's gone and Jungkook feels the regret creeping up on him.
 
 
 
Dammit, couldn't you at least get his name?
 
 







 
"Namjoon, how am i going to find a boyfriend. By tomorrow." Jungkook is shouting into his phone while he makes his way out of the school.
 
 
 
Jungkook had fallen asleep at the library and the stupid librarian didn't even wake him up.
 
 
 
"I don't know. I'm pretty Jimin would be more than happy to act for you." He teases and Jungkook groans.
 
 
 
"We all know Min Yoongi has the hots for Jiminnie and if i try to take him away, Yoongi would take ME away. You know. Out of existence?" He cries again because Kim ing Namjoon who caused this mess isn't helping.
 
 
 
But then again he did it to 'help' you. Shut up, conscience.
 
 
 
Just then, Jungkook hears a locker slam shut and he freezes.
 
 
 
"Jungkook? You there?" Namjoon calls from the other end of the line but Jungkook dosen't say a thing.
 
 
 
Jungkook barely hears Namjoon mumbling a "What the ..." before the call is cut.
 
 
 
No what the Namjoon?!
 
 
 
Jungkook wants to redial but he can't move.
 
 
 
He hears footsteps starting up but the school should be deserted right now, except for himself.
 
 
 
What in the...
 
 
 
He hears footsteps getting closer and closer and Jungkook is too terrified to move.
 
 
 
"Hello?" Jungkook's voice echoes in the halls and the footsteps stop.
 
 
 
"Any—Anyone there?" 
 
 
 
His voice comes out softer this time and its eerily silent all of a sudden.
 
 
 
Jungkook is afraid to take another breath and holds it, hearing his heartbeat throbbing in his ears. He dosen't realise the footsteps have begun again.
 
 
 
 
"What are you doing here so late?" A surprisingly familiar low voice calls and a Jungkook jumps.
 
 
 
He whirls around and comes face to face with the beautiful boy from earlier that day.
 
 
 
 
His breath catches and he only stares back, unable to form coherent sentences.
 
 
 
"Uh..."
 
 
 
 
"Whatever. Okay. So. How do i ask this..." The boy mutters the last part and Jungkook is very very confused.
 
 
 
"Iheardyouneedsomeonetoactasyourfakeboyfriendandicandoitbutyou'llowemeafavour."
 
 
 
The beautiful boy's eyes are shut and he blabbers it out so quickly, Jungkook dosen't even know what he said.
 
 
 
But he looks really cute flustered like that.
 
 
 
"What did you say..?" He begins, confused as he tilts his head to the side.
 
 
 
"I heard that you need someone to act as your fake boyfriend and i can do it but i need a favour in return." The beautiful boy says, clearer this time and Jungkook's eyes light up.
 
 
"Really? What favour? I'll do anything!" Jungkook chirps and the beautiful boy raises one perfect brow.
 
 
Jungkook decides he loves the boy's voice and his expressions.
 
 
"Anything?" His already low voice drops an octwave and Jungkook gulps involuntarily.
 
 
"I guess..." He mumbles, half hesitating.
 
 
"Give me your number and we'll discuss this later. I need to go." The boy reaches his hand out and Jungkook's eyes are wide as he places the phone in the boy's outstretched palm.
 
 
He types in the number quickly and passes it back. Jungkook swears he saw his eyes twinkle.
 
 
When he turns to leave, Jungkook realises he dosen't know the beautiful boy's name.
 
 
"Wait! What's your name?" He asks, voice echoing through the halls.
 
 
The beautiful boy dosen't turn back but instead, he turns his head to the side and calls out his answer.
 
 
"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh my god Yoongi. I finally did it. Oh my god!" Taehyung squeals and buries his face in his pillow, pretending that it was a certain raven-haired bunny.
 
 
"Gods, you woke me up at 10 for this?" Yoongi's tired voice replies and a groan follows after.
 
 
"Wait. You finally did what?"
 
 
"I finally talked to Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung says breathlessly and the silence on the other end puzzles him.
 
 
 
"What?!" Taehyung could almost hear Yoongi shuffling out of his bed and falling onto the ground.
 
 
 
"No. No no no. Christ! Taehyung why did you do it?" Yoongi grumbles again and then theres more ruffling.
 
 
 
"Hyung, i thought you'd be happy for me." Taehyung protests, the pout forming on his lips.
 
 
 
"I am, Taehyung. I really am. But this isn't the right time! Oh god. When Hoseok finds out—"
 
 
Dread begans to fill the silence.
 
 
"Hyung. Tell me you didn't bet something stupid with Hoseok." Taehyung presses, the silence on the other end confirming his suspicions.
 
 
 
"We might have." Is the reply and Taehyung is about to flip out at his hyung's stupidity when Yoongi quickly adds on.
 
 
"But it's nothing major. Really. I just... Have to hide my DS and XBOX with you for 2 weeks." Yoongi says and Taehyung rolls his eyes.
 
 
"My apartment is already small enough. I am NOT going to hide your . How did you even— Nevermind. I don't want to know." Taehyung argues and cuts the line before he can hear Yoongi's annoying protests.
 
 
Taehyung flings his phone onto his bed and falls onto it next, finding the pillow and proceeding to hug it fiercely.
 
 
He sniffs it and briefly wonders to when Jungkook smells like strawberries.
 
 
It's really faint. Only lasts a while in the mornings but Taehyung knows. It isn't creepy pfft. Anyone could tell if they paid enough attention.
 
 
Or if they paid attention like Taehyung does.
 
 
Just then, a long buzzing interrupts Taehyung's thoughts. 
 
He thinks its Yoongi, and almost shrieks at him but when he slides the answer button, he's greeted with something much much much more interesting.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey." Jungkook says through the line and wants to smack himself.
 
 
He had been trying to think of what to text the beautifu— Taehyung but then accidentally pressed the call button and he'd frozen, hoping Taehyung wouldn't pick up but alas, He did.
 
 
For one terrifying second, Jungkook thinks that Taehyung just gave him some false number but then the other's low voice comes back to him.
 
 
"Hey yourself."
 
 
 
Yep, Jungkook was definitely dreaming.
 
 
 
"So... Mind telling me why you need a fake boyfriend in the first place?" Taehyung's voice fills Jungkook's ears and he almost forgets that he's speaking to him.
 
 
"Huh? Oh. Er... There's this girl from two classes down. Kim Minah. I'm trying to reject her without jeopardising my scholarship." 
 
Jungkook says and Taehyung hears some shuffling, as if Jungkook was rummaging through a bunch of books
 
 
"Kim Minah as in he principal's grand-daughter? iest girl alive? That Kim Minah?" Taehyung's voice has an amused edge to it and Jungkook groans  in assent.  
 
 
"Unfortunately." 
 
 
Taehyung smiles really widely and stupidly because he didn't realise Jungkook would be so easy to talk to.
 
 
He would've talked to him ages ago. And spared himself the torture of just watching from afar.
 
 
He realises that the line is silent save for both of their breaths and Jungkook clears his throat awkwardly.
 
 
"What's your favour?"
 
 
"Huh?" Taehyung his head to the side and he swears he hears the tinkle of a laugh from the other end of the line and almost dies. 
 
 
"Since you'd already said that you would do anything..." He drawls the word out for effect.
 
 
In all actuality, Taehyung hadn't really had any favour in mind. He just needed something to say so it wouldn't seem suspicious or creepy.
 
 
"I'll tell you later when our act is over." Is what Taehyung says and he's surprised at the way his tone automatically drops an octwave and turns huskier.
 
 
Jungkook, on the other end (very literally), wasn't holding up any better. 
 
 
When the beautiful bo— Taehyung. Right. When Taehyung's tone dropped and he could almost imagine that hottie saying it to him and—
 
 
Stop it, Jungkook. I mean, seriously. What's with all these erted thoughts. Taehyung was just his fake boyfriend for the time being. That's it.
 
 
"So?" Taehyung's voice (much more normal now, thank god for that) jolts him out of his stupor and back to the harsh harsh reality.
 
 
"Okay."
 
 
Jungkook could almost feel the smirk on the other end of the line.
 
 
What had Jungkook just gotten himself into? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Their conversation ended a little after that, some teasing and maybe a little bit of flirting.
 
 
Jungkook couldn't help it. Taehyung really was extremely good-looking, after all. At least he should make use of this opportunity a little more.
 
 
Jungkook just hoped they could be convincing enough.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jungkook accidentally wakes up late.
 
 
He should be freaking out but instead, he finds himself ridiculously self-conscious and even takes 5 more minutes in his bath than usual.
 
 
"Jungkook? You're gonna be late!" He hears his mom yell and he yelps, shutting the dryer off and grabbing his backpack, hair still slightly damp.
 
 
, , . my life.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jungkook somehow or rather makes it to school on time, almost missing his bus. He walks to the gate when all of a sudden, he feels an arm snake around his waist and he yelps, turning.
 
 
And then coming face to face with a set of deep brown eyes that seemed to him in. And a half-smirk playing on the culprit's lips.
 
 
He lets out a squeak.
 
 
Beautiful boy.
 
 
"Yah! What are you doing?" He hisses through his teeth and Taehyung looks at him as if Jungkook had just complimented him and laughs.
 
 
"Playing this out."
 
 
 
"Jungkoo— Oh. Who is this?" Kim Minah's stupid voice echoes through the halls and Jungkook freezes up.
 
 
 
"I'm sure you know me." Taehyung says and Minah gasps. 
 
 
 
"What? I... Wait. Jungkook, he's your boyfriend?" She asks, tone incredulous and Jungkook manages a weak nod.
 
 
"Seriously? I don't believe it. You're both probably the straightest guys in this school!" She cries out and one of her friends pat her back.
 
 
 
Drama queen.
 
 
 
"Suit yourself." Taehyung shrugs and Jungkook can feel the piercing gazes already.
 
 
 
Taehyung steers Jungkook away by the waist, ruffling Jungkook's hair and shooting him a rectangle smile that makes Jungkook melt.
 
 
 
Why are you so beautiful?
 
 
 
Namjoon's tone is half amused and half filled with disbelief.
 
 
 
"Jungkook. You got Taehyung? Wh—" 
 
 
"Still right here." Taehyung reminds, tightening his grip around Jungkook's waist.
 
 
 
"Jimin's gonna rip your off." Namjoon hisses and Taehyung's hand on Jungkook's waist drops a little lower.
 
 
 
"Careful there, i might get jealous of this Jimin fellow. Your is mine." Taehyung says and Jungkook flushes so damn red he swears he resembled a tomato.
 
 
"Ohh, he's good. I'll give you that." Namjoon muses and Taeyung raises a brow at Jungkook.
 
 
 
"He knows?"
 
 
 
Jungkook manages a nod and Taehyung hums in understanding.
 
 
 
Jungkook realises that Taehyung's hand is still lower than it should be but dosen't shake him off.
 
 
 
"Kim. ing. Tae. Hyung. Are you ting me?" Jungkook hears Jimin's angry voice right next to his ear and he jumps, Taehyung's hand falling.
 
 
 
No, don't. Put your hand back, please.
 
 
 
Jungkook winces. What am i thinking? No no no. Taehyung is just a fake boyfriend.
 
 
 
"Hey, what's up Jiminnie?" Taehyung says nervously. 
 
 
 
"Don't hey me. Tell your ing best friend to lay off." Jimin narrows his eyes and turns back to Jungkook.
 
 
 
"Are you trying to kill me?" He exclaims and Namjoon just watches.
 
 
 
"I don't get it." 
 
 
 
Jimin curses loudly and stomps off, leaving a very very confused Jungkook in his wake.
 
 
 
"Okay, i'll leave you two alone for now. I'll look for Seokjinnie."
 
 
 
The silence is awkward and Taehyung is completely frozen.
 
 
 
What in the devil had possesed him to say that earlier?
 
 
 
Not that, he didn't want a piece of that but still!
 
 
 
This was way too awkward for comfort.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'll just... See you later." Jungkook manages and scurries off, not forgetting to look back and catch Taehyung's astounded stare.
 
 
Taehyung just stands there for a few seconds, at a loss of what to do.
 
 
He should look for Yoongi or something but decides against it.
 
 
The little made a bet with Hoseok.
 
 
Taehyung hears the homeroom bell ring and immediately wakes up from his stupor and gets to class.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is terrible.
 
 
It's last period and Jungkook can still feel Taehyung's hands on the small of his back and groans, thumping his head against his desk with a pained 'ow' following later.
 
 
"Can you still feel her staring?" Namjoon asks softly and Jungkook looks up through his bangs and shakes his head, no.
 
 
"Then what's wrong with you?" Namjoon leans back, crossing his arms in amusement.
 
 
"Kim Taehyung. That's what's wrong." He mumbles and Namjoon's lips curl into a smirk.
 
 
"Is your plan backfiring on you? You seem to have taken a certain liking to this kid." 
 
 
"NO." He says but turns his head away, hiding the red on his cheeks.
 
 
"Keep telling yourself that." Jungkook hears a laugh and he silently mutters that he hopes Namjoon would die.
 
 
Namjoon just laughs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taehyung feels the hair at the back of his nape stand with goosebumps. 
 
 
What the heck.
 
 
He looks out of the window in disdain. Stupid Jeon Jungkook.
 
 
He dosen't smell like strawberries today and when the whole idea of it hit him, he was ridiculously perplexed.
 
 
Jungkook smells like strawberries every other day but why—
 
 
"Taehyung-ssi? Class has ended?" The teacher calls and Taehyung shoots up from his seat and runs out of class.
 
 
He's walking around, looking for Jungkook. Taehyung could call him, but it would seem desperate.
 
 
He hears voices around the corner and instantly recognises it as Kim Minah's.
 
 
His eyebrows furrow and he gets closer.
 
 
"Just admit it, Jungkook-ah. Taehyung isn't your real boyfriend." 
 
 
Taehyung freezes.
 
 
"I told you already. If you don't believe us then suit yourself." Jungkook's voice sounds surprisingly firm and Taehyung chooses that moment to appear.
 
 
He turns and slips an arm over his shoulder, pecking Jungkook's cheek.
 
 
"Hey, Kookie. Ready to go— Oh. It's you." Taehyung makes sure his voice sounds slightly disgusted at the end and Jungkook supresses a laugh.
 
 
"What seems to be the problem?" Taehyung asks, leaning in to nuzzle Jungkook's cheek.
 
 
He has no idea where this confidence is coming from but he dosen't stop.
 
 
Jungkook's skin is soft and Taehyung could nuzzle him for ages.
 
 
Kim Minah's brows furrow and she forces a smile.
 
 
"When did you two begin dating?" 
 
 
Jungkook opens his mouth but Taehyung beats him to it.
 
 
"Just recently. I finally worked up a bit of courage and told him i liked him." Taehyung smiles and Jungkook's is struck.
 
 
"Well. I guess that's that." Kim Minah says and Taehyung dosen't drop his stare until she disappears.
 
 
Taehyung's arm falls off Jungkook's shoulders and Jungkook's heart just goes through that no-put-it-back-what-are-you-doing phase all over again.
 
 
"Why don't you smell like strawberries today?" The question just flies out of Taehyung's mouth before he can stop it and his eyes widen and he takes a step back.
 
 
"S— Sorry i didn't—" He stammers and a smile finds its way up to Jungkook's lips.
 
 
"You noticed? I was in a hurry so i didn't hug my mom goodbye." He says and Taehyung's mouth forms an 'O' in understanding.
 
 
"But why did you notice?"
 
 
Taehyung wants to run away and hide in a hole and never come back out again.
 
 
"Er... I just remembered i need to go somewhe—"
 
 
"No, Taehyung. You're not getting out of this one." 
 
 
"I don't want to tell you!" He huffs childishly and crosses his arms, dropping his cool guy act.
 
 
"Why not?"
 
 
"Because i don't want to!"
 
 
"Fine then. You can forget about that favour." Jungkook turns but a delicate fingers encircle his wrist before he can take a step.
 
 
"Fine!" Taehyung yells and Jungkook stares back at him expectantly.
 
 
"I... May or may not walk pass you deliberately just to have a whiff..." He says and sniffles.
 
 
That's adorable. Jungkook mentally coos.
 
 
"And why do you do that?" Jungkook asks slowly, trying not to smile widely like a complete idiot.
 
 
"Because i may or may not really like you..?" 
 
 
Jungkook can't help it because Taehyung looks like some kicked puppy and he just wants to gather the older up in his arms and hug the life out of him.
 
 
Taehyung has his bottom lip jutting out and suddenly finds his feet extremely interesting.
 
 
Adorable. Why didn't i notice it before?
 
 
 
"I think i might kind of like you too?"  Jungkook says softly and keeps his eyes trained on Taehyung.
 
 
"What?" Taehyung croaks and his voice cracks. 
 
 
"I don't even know why! I'm not even supposed to like you! I was just trying to get away from Kim Minah and then you happened. In all honesty, i really am bi but i just never wanted to admit it. You were just that beautiful boy i bumped into yesterday, the boy who's gonna help me get away from Kim Minah."
 
 
"And then you scared the daylighys out of me in the middle of the night—"
 
 
"It was evening." Taehyung corrects and Jungkook rolls his eyes, but was still biting his lips bashfully.
 
 
"Yeah. Then... We really talked. It was over the phone but i got these stupid butterflies that didn't want to go away. Then you put your arm around my waist and i was just wishing you'd never let go and— Why am i even saying this oh god. I'll just... Go now..." Jungkook clears his throat and turns to leave but arms snake past his waist and link at his belly.
 
 
It took 2 seconds to process that Kim Taehyung was back-hugging him.
 
 
"At least you're smarter than i am. I've just watched you from afar since 7th grade. Which is kind of pathetic. I mean, it took one look and i knew i was a goner. I'm probably the weirdest, derpiest, loser you'll ever meet. I'm not cool or anything. I'm just a stupid kid who fell for the cute little bunny a few classes down." Taehyung says and tightens his grip and they're both silent for a while.
 
 
"Is... Is it okay if we just stay like this?" Taehyung murmurs against Jungkook's back and Jungkook lets his stupid smile get wider.
 
 
"It's more than okay." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taehyung is lying on Jungkook's stomache as they both lie on Taehyung's bed, flipping through their homework.
 
 
Well, only Jungkook was studying. Taehyung was just trying to get his attention.
 
 
1 month since they'd 'confessed' and 2 weeks since they actually began dating.
 
 
 
"Don't ignore me. Yah. Jungkookie. Helloooo?" He repeats and Jungkook is trying his best to not look at him.
 
 
Jungkook had this tendency to look into Taehyung's deep soulful eyes and not be able to look away.
 
 
In many situations, it was exactly that which got them into trouble.
 
 
Like that one time when they almost kissed. 
 
 
It was after school and they were in the library, because Jungkook wanted to be there for some reason. Taehyung just sat across him and stared until Jungkook lifted his eyes from his book and they slowly leaned closer until—
 
 
"Yah! Cut it out you two! I'm trying to study here?!" Yoongi yelled and they both leaped back.
 
 
"Shut up Min Yoongi. You're just grumpy because Jimin rejected you again."
 
 
Yoongi's face burns bright red and he hurls a few cusses until they're shushed by the librarian.
 
 
"Jimin is playing hard to get." Jungkook points out and Taehyung is shocked.
 
 
"Jimin seems to genuinely hate Yoongi." He says and a pen is thrown at his head.
 
 
Grumpy Yoongi.
 
 
"Nah. You should hear him complaining about Yoongi. It almost seems like they're a married couple." Jungkook points out again and Taehyung grins.
 
 
Or that one time when they were having a staring contest and Taehyung walked into a pole.
 
 
But you get the idea.
 
 
"Jungkookieeeeee." Taehyung whines again and shuts his textbook.
 
 
"I can never get anything done when you're around." Jungkook groans.
 
 
"Remember my favour?" Taehyung asks, a cheeky smile resting lazily on his perfect face.
 
 
"... Yes?"
 
 
"I know what i want."
 
 
"Oh? What is it?" 
 
 
"I want you..." Taehyung deliberately reaches up to tilt Jungkook's chin down so that he'd meet his eyes.
 
 
"... To follow me to Daegu." Taehyung says and Jungkook's eyes widen.
 
 
"Aren't you going back for a family visit?! Why are you asking me along?" He exclaims and Taehyung laughs.
 
 
"They want to meet you, silly."
 
 
"What? But its so fa— Wait. They know about me? And you?" Jungkook questions and Taehyung's cheeks flush a satisfying shade of pink.
 
 
"I may or may not speak to everyone about this cute raven-haired boy..."
 
 
"Taehyung!" Jungkook lightly admonishes, shocked.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"You're... Ugh." Jungkook falls back onto Taehyung's pillow.
 
 
"I'm..? Cute? Hot? Beautiful? y?" 
 
 
"You really are beautiful but you're mostly just perfect... Fine i'll go. But on the condition that i get a favour too."
 
 
"But that's not fair!" 
 
 
"Take it or leave it." Jungkook deadpans and Taehyung sighs.
 
 
"I can't say no to you anyway..."
 
 
"Kiss me."
 
 
Jungkook's request shocks Taehyung to the point where he gets off Jungkook's stomache to stare at him.
 
 
"Are you serious?" Taehyung asks, hands reaching up to rest on Jungkook's warm cheeks.
 
 
"Yah. This is embarassing, you know?" 
 
 
Taehyung chuckles softly. "Then i'll save you from that embarassment." 
 
 
And Taehyung leans in almost painfully slowly. Jungkook can hear the thumps in his chest over the ticking of the clock.
 
 
Oh my god just kiss me already.
 
And Jungkook closes the distance, tilting his head as his arms reach up to encircle Taehyung's neck and pulling him closer.
 
 
Taehyung's mind goes into overdrive and he moves his lips against Jungkook's innocently. 
 
 
When they pull away, they're both breathless and they just stare into each other's eyes. The look meaning more than words could ever.
 
 
"I think i love you." Jungkook whispers and Taehyung smiles.
 
 
"Is Kim Minah here? Are we acting?" He teases and Jungkook glares at him.
 
 
"I take it back. I really hate you." He shoves Taehyung away but Taehyung grabs onto the younger's wrists first, causing them both to tumble off the bed and land unceremoniously on the floor.
 
 
"I love you too." Taehyung whispes and that's all it takes for Taehyung to pull Jungkook down by the collar and they're kissing again.