Chapter 9

The Curse of 4 Students

 Tomorrow morning,everything went well.Nobody asked them anything.Even their family.It's like nothing had happened.Taeyeon and Yoona walked to the school this time and that make everyone freaked out.Usually,they will rode their limo like a CEO.When they arrived,they saw B.I and Bobby were waiting for them at the school's gate.They ran toward and quickly hugged them."Are they dating?!"Many pupils whisper that things.Well,they do change a lot."Yah nerd,you should do my homework you lazybum!"A guy shouted to Kai.B.I and Bobby who saw this quickly shouted."Yah!"The guy startled by the voice and tremble in fear."You are the lazy bum one.You should do your homework yourself.He already have a ton already."B.I and Bobby glared at him and he ran in fear.

 

 "Thanks."They heard Jongin said.They showed him a guilty expression."We are the one that should thank you."They bowed to him for a long time that make people weird."Yah,you guys don't have to.They are staring at us like we are some alien."Whisper Jongin to them."So,we are buddy now?"Bobby said and Jongin nodded.They laughed and head to their class together.

 

 Taeyeon and Yoona were heading toward the bathroom when they heard someone shouting in pain."It sound like Hyoyeon."Taeyeon said and they follow the source of the noise.They were right.Their ex-minions were kicking Hyoyeon till she had bruise and bleeding."Yah! What are you b*tches doing?!"Taeyeon shouted and that make the girls looked at her in shockness."Taeyeon-ssi,she is pissing us off.You can beat her up."The girl gave Taeyeon way to beat Hyoyeon.But instead,they were heading toward the girls."I actually want to beat you guys up.So you p*ssy can go away.NOW!"She shouted that make them scattered away.Taeyeon and Yoona  rought Hyoyeon to the infirmary.

 

 After that,they became the best of friend.

 

*2014*

 

 "That's how it ends."Hyuna said and they clapped."But seriously,why does their names feel so familiar?"Gayoon asked.Sohyun who is playin with her phone gasped."Yah,do you hear about Taeyeon and Yoona SNSD and B.I and Bobby from iKON scandal?They really do have the same bracelets."Sohyun said and they froze."They are idol now?!"They shouted that make the clueless Sohyun jump in shockness.

 

A/N : Sorry,short chapter..The next chapter is the last chapter! And maybe,just maybe...there will be a sequel!