Chapter 6

The Curse of 4 Students

 "Wah!~"They squeal when they saw many arcades and games at the hall."Damn,this is better than reality."B.I said.They started to play some games but then Bobby found two big boxes under a table."Guys! I found foods!"Bobby shouted and they dashed toward Bobby."What is it?"Yoona asked and they looked inside the plastic bag."Huh? There are 10 cans of soda,10 packs of chips and two small boxes of cake."They stared at it for minutes and took the cakes."We have to eat these first because it might melt."Taeyeon said and they agreed."They eat the lava chocolate cake quietly.

 

 Suddenly Bobby widen his eyes."Wae?"Taeyeon asked him.He shakily point at something behind the two girls.B.I also widen his eyes and gasped."You guys better stand up slowly.Don't make a noise."B.I said and the two girls obey hi..When they stood up,they heard growling sound.'What the heck is behind us?!'Taeyeon frustratingly thought.They went beside the shaking two boys and looked at the creature.And that when Yoona almost scream but Bobby covered ."Let's do this guys."Taeyeon whisper and they quickly close their eyes and hold their bracelet while chanting the words.They sense the disgusting creature were jumping to serve them but then....nothing happen!

 

 They open their eyes and saw that they were in some shield like bubble and if the creature touched it,they will die.The creature has a human body and a guy face but they crawl using their 4 legs and 4 arms and has two faces."OMFG,it's disgusting."Taeyeon was in daze but her eyeswere still glued at the body."Let's get back to the class."Bobby suggested and they agreed."Unnie....I'm scared."Yoona said while clinging at Taeyeon."It's okay,I'm here.We also have the two boys here."Taeyeon comfort her.Yoona just nodded.Her face is as pale as a white paper after she saw the creature.

 

 They sat in the class.All of them were zoning till their house."Aigoo,I miss my omma,appa,dongsaeng and oppa.I wonder,what are they doing right now."Taeyeon said.

 

*At Taeyeon's house*

 

 "Omma,Taeyeon is not home for 2 days already.Ottokhae?"Jiwoong,Taeyeon's brother asked worriedly."Let's ask her friend."They asked Jongin who lives nearby them."Jongin-ssi,do you know where is Taeyeon?"Taeyeon's omma asked him."Well,she and her another 3 friends are having a secret vacation which I accidentally heard they talk about it.And these are her friends' parents number phones.They also said they don't want anyone to disturb them,so it's better if you guys don't make a call to them."Taeyeon's omma thanked him and went to her house to call the other worried parents.Jongin smirked after knowing his lies were working.

 

 *At the school*

 

 They decided to sleep before they faced any other creatures tomorrow morning.Bobby couldn't sleep so he just sat beside B.I who was fast asleep."Bobby-ssi? You're not sleeping yet?"Yoona asked him?"No.I'm worried about my family tho."He sighed.Yoona went to sit beside him and hugged side him.She put her head on his shoulder to comfort him.And it totally work."Well,I'm worried too.But maybe Jongin-ssi will clear it up for us since his wrath are so popular in our school.Taeyeon also live nearby him so maybe Taeyeon's family will go to his house first."Bobby just nodded,feeling relief.They stay like that for minutes and fell asleep like that.

 

 Taeyeon and B.I were chuckling while looking at the two loverbirds sleeping on each other shoulders."Aw,I envy them.They look totally sweet."Taeyeon said and pouted.Yoona blinked her eyes to adjust her sight and saw Taeyeon and B.I were giggling.'Why are they giggling?'Yoona thought and felt something heavy on her head.She looked beside her and saw Bobby.Her cheek started to turn colour from white to red crimson."Yah Bobby,your boo already awoke."B.I tease and Yoona can blush only.Taeyeon was chuckling like no end behind them.

 

 Bobby open his eyes and look at them weirdly."OkY,let's eat our cake."Taeyeon said.She and B.I were still laughing.'What's wrong with them?'He just shrugged it off.While Yoona still blushing.