Chapter 3

The Curse of 4 Students

 "Where the heck are we?!"Bobby shouted.4 of them are lost in a really creepy school."This is our school.But in creepy version."Taeyeon the fearless one said."But seriously?! There are no weapon or stick for us to open these locked door! And I can't put my hands outside! It's like we are cursed to go out from this school!"Yoona shouted histerically.Taeyeon tap her feet on the geound thinking a reason why are they here.When she knew the valid reason,she only sighed and sobbed."U-unnie,kwaenchana?"Yoona stuttered."No...no! We are trapped here! That Kim ing Jongin just cursed us!"Taeyeon shouted loudly.

 

 What happen to the calm Taeyeon? "What do you mean?"B.I asked her."It's true....I've heard from some pupils about this.They said if there are anybody that bullied Kim Jongin and Kim Hyoyeon,the Kim siblings will go to a house where a witch live and then they will make the bullylike us to be in this situation.I regret that I didn't hear about how to escape this curse."Taeyeon crouch and put her head on her knees."Unnie,we will find the way out."Taeyeon look up and saw the three of them are staring at her.

 

 "Ok...We'll try right?"Bobby,B.I and Yoona nodded and Taeyeon smile a bit."Before that,let's introduce ourselves.My name is Kim Taeyeon.""B.I""Bobby""Yoona."

 

A/N:Short chapter...I'm sorry.I'll update longer next time...