Chapter 4

The Curse of 4 Students
"We'll stay in this class for awhile."Taeyeon said as she the lamps and fans."Aigoo,I regret what I do.."Yoona said and slammed her head on the table."Hey look,a letter for Taeyeon-ssi."B.I said as he handed Taeyeon a letter which envelope cover with glitters,loves,Taeyeon's name and nicknames."Read it unnie.It must be from,Baro.Your number one fan beside Baekhyun,Sungyeol and Mir."Yoona said teasingly. "Yes,you are totally right."Taeyeon said and read the letter.She widen her eyes and pink tint started to creat on her soft cheeks."What did he write unnie? You're totally blushing unnie!"Yoona squealed.B.I the curious one took the letter and read it while chuckling."It write.'From:Baro.I wanted to confess to Taeyeon noona but I saw her bullying my bestie..Otthokae?? I love her too much! And Baekhyun is too damn stubborn! He get Taeyeon noona's attention.Urgh,I hate him.Actually this is my diary envelope.Hihihihi,childish.'.Wow,your admire surely obsess over you."B.I said with a hint of jealousy. "Oooo~~..So sweet!"Yoona and Bobby said in unison."Ehem,we are trapped here so don't be over giddy okay?"Taeyeon said and they just supressed their chuckle."Actually..."Just as Taeyeon wanted to say something,she saw something at the corner kf the room and quickly ran to it.It's a box of pizza and 4 water bottles."Guys!! I found some foods!"Taeyeon said and brought it to them."Wait,who..""There's a note."Yoona pointed out. "It's from Kim Jongin...Urgh,that kid.Anyway let's eat it."They ate the pizza deliciously while Yoona was busy reading the note."Unnie,he say that he is giving a chance to us.We can find ways out but if we didn't,he will let us go after 2 months.And the food he provide only somwthing that he will hive us tomorrow."Taeyeon choked beacuse she didn't chew the pizza well."What?! We should save these pizza!"Taeyeon said but she saw B.I wasstretching his hand for the laspiece of pizza. "What?"B.I said in confusion."You should put that back!"Yoona and Taeyeon shouted and he quietly put it back."Haish,I will totally never mess with any people again if we get to escape."Yoontae said and they pouted.'Cute..'B.I and Bobby thought and chuckle a bit.After they ate,they laid on the cold ground while staring blankly at the ceiling."I'm bored..And I can't wait for tomorrow morning.There will be sunlight."Yoona said and they agreed."How about we play 'I love you' game."Taeyeon suggested and they looked at her weirdly. "Okay then."Yoona said and they sat in circle.Taeyeon beside Yoona.Yoona beside Bobby and B.I beside Taeyeon."Start with who?"B.I said and they did rock-paper-scissor.Taeyeon go first."Yoona my cute dongsaeng,I love you so much.Eventhough we love to bully people and you like it the most but I still love you!"Taeyeon said and hugged Yoona.They started to tear up. "Okay my turn."Yoona clear ."Bobby-ssi,eventhough I just met you..Saranghae."Yoona said cutely and they tried hard not to laugh."Nae,B.I,I love you my buddy!"Bobby said and hugged him like bro."Erm,it's awkward for me to say this bacause we don't know each other but..I love you."B.I said softly that strangely it made Taeyeon's heart beat fast."Kamsa..Well,isn't it awkward for us to say like this?"They laughed.Then they went to their deep slumber. "B.I,I knew you're not sleeping."B.I chuckle when he heard Bobby said it."Nae.."B.I said and he turned tp face Bobby.They were laying on the ground and Yoontae are fast asleep."I knew that you like Taeyeon-ssi right?"Bobby said that make B.I flustered."You know me too well and I knew you like Yoona-ssi."They chuckle a bit.They surely are best friend. A/N : I will write about happy moments now..And you guys surely now about the pairing know..kkk..