Chapter 5

The Curse of 4 Students

 Yoona was the first to wake up.She looked all over the classroom and groaned."I thought this is only my nightmare.It's a reality."Yoona ruffled her hair and woke Taeyeon up."Unnie,can you accompany me to go to washroom."Taeyeon nodded and they left a note for B.I and Bobby."Unnie,isn't that our class?"Yoona pointed to a class."Nae,but why is it locked?"Taeyeon asked herself."Oh,don't you remember? Our class is at the ground floor and we make a hole to get out from school right?"Taeyeon nodded.

 

 "They close all the way out."They enter the washroom and Taeyeon waited for Yoona outside the stall."Kim Taeyeon...Look at the sink.."Taeyeon heard a faint voice whisper to her.Since she didn't believe ghost,she looked at the sink just to found a box and two notes on the box."What is this?"Taeyeon muttered but just shrugged it off."Unnie,what are you holding?"Yoona asked."Molla,I just heard someone whispering to me to look at the sink.So I looked at the sink and found this."Yoona nodded knowingly.

 

 They enter the class snd found B.I and Bobby were exercising...topless."Yah,if you guys want to exercise,at least wear a clothes."Taeyeon and Yoona said.They avoided to look at their perfect abs."Don't want to enjoy the view?"B.I said teasingly and he and Bobby laughed."Tsk,Kang Dongwon has better abs then you guys ever have."Taeyeon stick her tounge out and high-fived Yoona with a cheer."Whatever,let's look at the contain of this box."They sat cross-leg on the floor and Taeyeon open it.

 

 "It's from Jongin-ssi.And another note is from Hyoyeon-ssi."Taeyeon said and she read it."Jongin said 'Good luck finding your ways out.I'm kind to make it easy for you guys.And you guys can play some games at the hall.'.While from Hyoyeon,she said 'I'm sorry for what happen to you guys right now.Eventhough I'm mad at you guys but I can't afford seeing you guys suffer from all of this things my brother make,I'm deeply sorry.'.Wow,Hyoyeon-ssi is too kind.It's suppose to be us that apologise to them."Taeyeon said and they fell in silence.

 

 "Guys,I think you guys have to wear this."Bobby said and they looked at him.He was holding 4 types of bracelet.Two of them are brown one,one of them are purple and another one is green."I want the purple one."Taeyeon said and took the purple bracelet.Yoona took the green one,Bobby and B.I the brown one.Suddenly,a note fell down from the ceiling.They looked at the ceiling but found nothing."It write,'This is your protection from now one.If you guys found whatever creature in there,said 'Save me from this mystic creature' while closing your eyes and holding your bracelet.You have to wear this all time.'.Wow,they are to kind for letting us have a protection."Taeyeon said and they looked at each other.

 

 "I'm relief that they gave us bracelet for protection but...I'm nervous about the mystic creature they are talking about."B.I said and they fell in silence because of nervousness.