Chapter 2

The Curse of 4 Students

A/N : I'm currently using my mother's laptop and that's why I can write like this...

 

 Jongin knocked on the wooden door and an old woman open it."Oh,you must have some request right?" The grandma said while gesturing for him to enter the creepy house."But this time I have 4 pupils." The old lady nodded knowingly."If the people are more than 3 people than the punishment is not so bad like others."Jongin nodded and they discuss something.

 

 Tomorrow morning,B.I,Bobby,Taeyeon and Yoona suddenly felt extremely sleepy.Unkowingly they were heading toward the same place,school's garden.4 of them look at each other but just shrugged.Taeyeon was the first one to sober."What am I doing here?"She asked herself while scratching her head.She looked around just to see Yoona was laying on her left and B.I on her right while Bobby  was opposite her."Guys!!"Taeyeon shouted after she saw a man holding a knife with some men behind him.And then she black out.

 

 Bobby shook his head to ease the diziness.'Where am I?' He qestion himself and looked around.The first person he saw was B.I ."Yah,ireona.."He shook a little violent and B.I woke up."Yoona,don't take my ice cream please..."They heard Taeyeon's voice beside them."She must have sleep talking."B.I said and went to wake Yoona and Taeyeon.

 

 Bobby widen his eyes when he realize where they were.....

 

A/N ; Sorry short chapter