Chapter 1

The Curse of 4 Students
"Yah,did you know about that class?"Hyuna asked her friends.They were staying in their class when other pupils left for reccess."What about it?"Jiyoon the new student asked."Do you have to tell her? She will be scare eventhough it's not about ghost."Gayoon said and Hyuna just ignored her."It's all start 13 years ago."Hyuna started. THE STORY STARTED HERE.... "Yah,next time,you have to bring more money for me or else.You can search for another school."B.I,the kingka threaten a nerd while throwing him till his back hit the wall.He is the popular and handsome boy in this school.A delinquent of course."N-nae.."The nerd bow his head and stutter badly."You bet."B.I smirked and hit the nerd's head hard for the last time and went away with some of his friend."You heard that bastard.Also,your sister is one hot chick."Bobby said and smirked.The nerd widen his eyes.When Bobby went away the nerd glared at his back. The nerd or we can call him Kim Jongin gritted his teeth."Don't you ever touch my sister."He mutter."Wow,this b*tch still can stand even when we beat her pulp out?"Taeyeon said and they snicker."Unnie,we have to beat her till death invite her."Yoona said and they laughed evilly.Kim Hyoyeon,gritted her teeth.Her body shivered because of anger."Don't do it again...please..."She said sobbing while kneeling on the ground. "Owww,the nerd is so pathetic just like her brother."Taeyeon said and they laughed again."We'll let you go..So,you can back off and give me space to walk."Hyoyeon stood up and walked aside,letting Taeyeon and her friends some space to walk. When it's time to go back home,Hyoyeon went to Jongin."Oppa,I can't take it anymore! They are toturing me!"Hyoyeon shouted as soon as they enter their house.Their parents had left them so they don't have any choice to live by themselves."I have a way.."Jongin said and smirked."O-oppa...don't tell me you did it."Hyoyeon said in disbelief."I've not use it for long times already.B.I,Bobby,Taeyeon and Yoona right?"Hyoueon silently nodded.Still shocked.'Don't use it oppa...I hate them but I hate seeing them suffer..'Hyoyeon thought and just sighed.