Final chapter

The Curse of 4 Students

 "Unnie! Palli-wa! Aish,I can't hold it for a long time!"Yuri shouted as she bang the washroom door."Just wait!"Taeyeon replied from inside."Your boyfie will come in 10 minutes!"Jessica shouted from the living room."What?!"Taeyeon and Yoona shouted in unison.They have a date with their boyfie but they were absorb in the drama.In less than 7 minutes,they were ready for the date.Suddenly,they heard the bell rang."It's them.Okay,you guys look absolutely fabulous and don't reveal your identity.You guys are SNSD and they are iKON from YG."Tiff said while looking at their outfits."Bye guys!"They waved and went away with B.I and Bobby.

 

 They went for a date and fortunately,no one recognize."Guys,let's go to our school!"Taeyeon requested and they agreed.They saw some fans were surrounding them.They went to the same class and saw 5 girls in the class not far away from the class."Yah,who are you guys?"Bobby asked and they introduced themselves in shockness."Aren't they the pupils in your story?"Jihyun whisper to Hyuna."So,you guys heard about it huh?Well,it's true we are them."Taeyeon said and 5 of them almost fainted.

 

 They were satisfied after revealing their identity to some people."Hey,what about we visit Jongin?"Yoona suggested and they agreed.

 

"Ah,Kai-ssi,I heard that you have a tragic incident at high school."Yoo In Na said and Jongin nodded.Jongin is in the famous boy band,EXO."Nae,but I intend to keep it private from public.Only my members and the students there knew about it."Jongin said and they agreed with him."Ok,until here is our date with EXO! We'll meet again.Before that,let's hear EXO's song.Overdose!"Yoo In Na said and they bow to each other after it end."Jongin,someone want to see you."Chanyeol said as he pointed at Jongin's back.He turn around just to received hug from Yoona and Taeyeon.

 

 "Yah,bogoshipeo!"They shouted and B.I and Bobby coughed loudly."Oops,someone is jealous I see."Jongin teased and they laughed."Chanyeol-ah,we will borrow Jongin for a while arrasso? Annyeong!"Taeyeon shouted and waved toward him."Aigoo,that dorky noona.."Chanyeol chuckled.It's true that Chanyeol has a crush at Taeyeon but seemingly she already has a charming boyfriend.Along the date,Taeyeon and Yoona always dling their arms with Jongin's.And that make B.I and Bobby totally jealous."Yah,why are you guys being all clingy to me? Your boyfriend are getting angrier by seconds."Jongin whisper that make the 2 girls laughed.

 

 "What are you guys laughing about?"B.I asked.Totally with a hint of jealousy"Let them be.They are enjoying themselves."Bobby saud and they marched quickly.Leaving the three of them."They are totally jealous."The three of them said in unison."Jongin,let's go to your favourite cafe."Yoona said and they nodded.Yoontae ran to their boyfie and quickly dragged them to Jongin's favourite cafe.

 

 When they eat,the couple were overdosed with sweetness and that make Jongin felt envy."Yah,don't ignore me."He said and that make the boys stucked their tounge."We will never allow you to steal them."They childishly said that make the girls laughed."Whatever."Eventhough they seem to have a happy ending,they still have more obstacles.Love,revenge,hatred and more,,,

 

 

A/N: Short chapter for last! If you guys want a sequel.Comment!