CHAPTER 9: Charm Club

I am the daughter of EROS ^__^v

* At Lee Residence...

 

Mr. Lee: *sipping some coffee* *pauses* Irelia.. Vlad.. We're leaving in 5 minutes ready or not.

 

 

Irelia: *grumpy* okay okay dad.. geez * fixing her make up *

 

 

 

Vlad: * Eating *  leave her dad. She love's to paint her face more than eating.

 

 

Irelia: *raises brow* Pathetic! I have a reputation in school unlike you loner!

 

Vlad: I am not.. * munches  some egg*

 

Irelia: Oh yeah I forgot your puny boring club!

 

Vlad : Speak for yourself you're so stupid you can't even get in a club. Nobody wants to take you in.

 

Irelia : You're annoying!!!!!!

 

Mrs. Lee: Don't you ever get along? >_<

 


 

* Meanwhile, Orie is riding her bicycle to school. You see, today's the first day of class and the club president of  Charm Club would like to give her best on recruiting new members.

 

Orie:  * distributing some posters * I hope that I'll get new members... *sigh*

 

Tiffany: Hey Orie?! *wave* What are you doing?

 

Orie: TIffany! Good to see you!  oh, I'm just posting some ads here for our club..

 

Tiffany: * Reads the note * I see...  Are you somewhat short of members?

 

Orie: *Shy and blusing* Yeah... You see.. Vlad is the only member of our club that's why the Dean doesn't recognize it as an official entity... Cause the minimum members would be 5 or more...

 

Tiffany: Oh sorry to hear that. But don't worry i'll distribute some... * points at the gate * There are lots of freshmans and transferries at gate number 1. Maybe you can try distributing there...  *smile*

 

Orie: Gee Thank Tiff! *runs off* Bye!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* Orie stood beside the gate's bar and gave notes to all freshmen and transferries that she saw. However, something or someone caught her attention *

 

Orie: Mr.! hey Mr.! *ran towards the guy *

 

Man: * points at himself?*

 

Orie: Yes! You! * scans the tall guy * You look familiar?

 

Man: * took off his ear phones * What?

 

Orie: *to herself* How annoying *rolls her eyes away from the guy then walks away*

 

* But the man grabbed her risk making a scene on the academy's entrance... some students passing by were looking at them because they look like a couple having a fight. *

 

Man: *smiles* oh hey! Princess! Are you following me?

 

Orie: *annoyed* I knew it! Stop stalking me! I go to this school!

 

Man: Well me too.. looks like i'll enjoy this academy after all. * grabs Ories waist, making her very close to him*

Vlad: * just arrived* *shouts*  WHAT THE IS GOING ON? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? *about to punch the man but he was stopped by Orie*

 

Orie: *looks at Vlad's eyes which is brooding with fury* Nobody. Come on Vlad class is about to begin...

 

* Then the bell rang. Vlad and Orie went to their homeroom. A goofy professor came in and introduce an old student...

 

Teacher: Oh, it's complicated so here he is...

 

* half of the girls in the room blushed while the othe half said that they're still loyal ot Vladimir *

 

Orie: * To herself * Such a bunch of morons *stares outside because she sits by the window*

 

New student : Hi, My name is Blitz Wu. I am the cousin of Vaness Wu. *waves at the class then grins*

 

Girl: *whispers* oh my! We have a celebrity here! *whispers*

 

Orie: *stares at Blitz* You! *rises and points at the new student* You! You! ert!

 

* Everyone were shocked. of course no one would think that there's something between Orie and the new student *

 

Blitz: * smiles and opend his arms wide to hug Orie * PRINCESS! I can't believe it this is faith!

 

* Blitz' eyes scans the entire class  he then met a demonic glare from Vlad wanting to cut his throat anytime soon... *

 

Teacher : Oh that's great you know someone here! * sweats * *turns to Blitz* Blitz why don't you seat next to Ms. Corin?

 

Blitz: Sure teacher! *hops on the seat next to Orie *

 

* first, second and third period ended with Blitz staring cheerfully at Orie *

*then Came Free study Period *

 

Blitz:  You know, I find you attractive. You might be the one for me *sticks his tongue out*

 

Orie: *rolls her eyes* Pathetic! If that's how you get girls in China No Wonder they send you here!

 

Blitz: * Touches Orie's nose * Maybe.. Mabye my charm works here...

 

* Just when things are about to get movin for Blitz, Vlad intterupted their conversation *

 

Vlad: Yo, *talking to Orie* It's free period let's go to the club room *irritated*

 

Orie: *stand immediately* Sure! *followed Vlad*

 

 


* In the club room...

 

*Vlad is sitting on the :President's table with his legs crossed on the table like a Yakuza boss*

 

Vlad:  Had fun fliriting with your Boy toy? *looks at Orie's eyes seriously*

 

Orie :*couldn't look in front of Vlad because she's embarrased* Heeeeeeeee? What? h-ha-ha... It's not what you think it is.... *nervous*

 

Vlad: Then What is I-T? *emphasiizing on the word IT coz he's being sarcastic about it*

 

Orie: Its just that.. I happened to met him last summer at the beach.... *denies* He's not like a suitor or boyfriend or anything.... *panics*

 

Vlad: * laughs * hahaha!

 

Orie: * annoyed* What's so Funny?

 

Vlad: * trying not to laugh * B-because you're like a married woman denying her lover...  *Pats Orie's head* You know, you at this.. *smiles at Orie*

 

Orie:  Yeah...

 

Vlad: Are you distracted by that guy?

 

Orie: It's alright Vlad I can handle him.. he's nothing... *grins*

 

Vlad: *thinking* i'll just move my way in when the times right... *sigh*  *thinking* a threat but not for long * he-he-he

 

Orie: You're weird, you just  sighted then you're luaghig like an evil scientist...

 

Vlad: Only great minds will understand..

 

 

* The first day ended without a single applicant for Charm Club.  The Charm Club president is worrying as not a single applicant came to their room. The Vice president also worries about this rival... *

 

Charm President Orie Corin

  Charm club Vice President Vladimir Lee