Chapter 10.5: Role Play ╬

I am the daughter of EROS ^__^v

Hello guys! it's been a long time. I haven't updates this because I got distracted by my new story.. INCARNA. lol.

 

 


 

* Orianna Corin, the Charm club president is pre-occupied with many thoughts.  Her match making skills are undoubtedly incredible. Her gallant knight/bestfriend/vice president Vladimir Lee helps her excute her plans. Everything is perfect. Except for one thing...

 

Blitz: *enters the charm club room* Oh hey Princess! Wanna eat lunch together?

 

Orie and Vlad : *slams the wooden table * DEFINITELY NOT!

 

Blitz: *sits on the couch like a SIR*  Okay? I'll just eat here. * he opens his cup noodles then starts to dig in*

 

Vlad: You're tresspassing ---

 

Orie: *interrupts Vlad* Let him.. * she massages her temple with her snowy fingers* I-I mean just let him do what he wants.

 

Blitz: *While sipping the noodle soup* You seem to be frustrated? *a bit curious*

 

Orie: You bet! It's been 3 weeks since class started and we haven't got a single applicant for the charm club!

 

Blitz: Too bad. If I'd known earlier I would have joined this club instead of the soccer club.

 

Vlad: You wouldn't even pass the initiation. *mocks Blitz as he sits in the corner of the room*

 

Orie: Vlad! Blitz! Quit it! It's been weeks but you guys can't get along!  My head is going to explode! I can't think of any promotions to get new club members!

 

Vlad: It's because you're brain is too small idiot.

 

Blitz: * puts his arms around Orie* Don't worry your highness just leave these things to us.  *winks*

 

Vlad: *thinking* This moron is trying to impress her. Well, let's see.. * smiles devilishly* *he pulls Blitz away from Orie* Yeah! I'll supervise the member recruitment. There's still the Club orientation day. With my overflowing charisma, we can definitely attract freshmens and sophamores. 

 

*Vlad wrapped his arms around Blitz' shoulder to create a friendly sarcastic scene which Orie would believe.  Blitz face looked akward while Vlad made a huge grin. Making Blitz think if he's up to something?

 

Orie: *sigh* Well alright... I've been receiving tons of request for Valentines day and I don't want to turn them all down just because we're short in hands. *smiles gently* Well Goodluck guys! * grabs two barbecque coupons from her bag.* I'll treat the one who'll get the most applicants!

 

Blitz :*thinking* Oh boy! This is my chance to experience Korean BBQ for free! Plus I'll get to go out with Princess.

 

Vlad: * while looking at Blitz' expression, Thinking* Ha! Rejoice while you still can blockhead! We all know who the writer is in favor of! I will be victorious! *evil grin*

 

* Uhm... I'm not so sure Vlad because there's a thing we call plot twist?