Chapter 5: Meet the Lee Family

I am the daughter of EROS ^__^v

* It's another typical summer day. Orie is in the bank ready to claim her fee from the "kevin and tiffany" case. When the teller called her number she skips her way through the counter then her eyes widened. She couldn't believe that Kevin is that generous. Her savings account which only has 5,000 tripled became 30,000!

 

Orie: *thinking* Man! Kevin! *teary starry eyes* YOu saved me! because of this I can go to the beach and manage pay my rent! Oh! I have to visit Pudding he deserves his cut! *quickly runs to her bike*

 

*Mean while, at Lee Residence, Vlad is brushing his teeth then he hears a siren.

 

*MI MO MI MO* (Can you picture a Minion with a Siren? that's how it looks like, Sorry I at describing stuff, I have limited word bank)

 

* He Hysterically ran outside the house with a bucket of water and his tooth brush inside his mouth. He threw the bucket of water directly to the cause of sound.

 

Orie: Thanks a lot assh*le you just soaked me and my bike! *annoyed*

 

Vlad: What the hell are you doing in front of our house with that annoying siren? I thought there was fire and panicked! *Screams at Orie*

 

Orie: I came here to give your cut from the previous case that we handled and show you this *tries to operate the siren but it's jammed* OH GREAT! Now you really broke it! I just bought this on sale! *sticks her cheeks beside the siren* Farewell my delicate bike accessory, our  eight minutes stroll will be a memory that I will hold on to. *dramatic tone*

 

Vlad: You brainless goof ball. *snobbish tone* I don't need the cut. Keep it. You have rent to pay and don't buy worthless things that's on sale. You don't actually need it. You're just wasting your money. Tssssssssssssss *turns around* Let's go eat breakfast inside mom and dad are waiting.

 

Orie: *mimicks Vlad* Don't buys stuff that you don't need... Blah! Blah! Yeah right *follows Vlad*

 

* As she walks inside Vlad's house she pass by Irelia in the living room. She gave a FU sign  to  Orie gave a soft "What the hell?" to Vlad but he just blocked Orie's eyes, so that she won't  seeI relia.

 

 

* They continued to stroll unitl they reached the kitchen. Vlad's mom is cooking pancakes. Mrs. Lee looks young for her age, 53. She always has this welcoming aura and has been a caring mother her children. She loves to talk in the table even though she has a gentle voice.

 

* Across the kitchen is the dining table where you can see Mr. Lee reading newspaper with a tobacco on his mouth. He used to be a military major but he retired at an early age. He loves to crack jokes and always treats his wife as his queen. He frequently preaches Vlad to treat every girl politely. Especially to Orie because Orie's Dad was his Lieutenant general. .Vlad's parents show great affection towards Orie and treats her like a daughter because her father saved Mr. Lee's life during the war in Middle East and her mom and Vlad's mom were good friends in high school.

 

Mrs Lee: Orie, I made your favorite french toast. You're getting skinny so eat all of this okay? *smiles*

 

Orie: Wow! Thanks Mama Pudding! I won't let you down! *Digs in* *muching too much*

 

Irelia: * mode on* *Raises an eyebrow* Should we always give alms to the poor?

 

Vlad: *irriating voice* Should we always tolerate my sisters idiocy?

 

Mrs Lee: Vlad! Don't  be rude to your sister! Same for you young lady *refering to Irelia*

 

Orie: *doesn't give a , continue to eat the toast and bacon*

 

Irelia: Can't we just get rid of her? She's an eye sore. *Valley girl accent*

 

Vlad: Hey dad, Can't we just trade my twin sister to a baboon? *grins at Irelia*

 

Irelia: *rolls her eyes* Whatever jerk.

 

Mr. Lee: No we can't. *stirs his coffe then sip* *turns to Orie* Are you still commited to you side line jon Orie? You know that I  made promise to your  father that we'll look after you. I really insist you staying here with us.

 

Mrs. Lee: My husband is right Orie. Its too dangerous for you to live by yourself.

 

Orie: It's okay I'm happy with this I know that you've have done your part with me. I want to be independent and beside Pudding always visits me so I don't feel alone nor scared.

 

Irelia: I'm done! *hands up in the air* I can't the F.A.K.E atmosphere here!

 

Vlad:  Yup! we're done too *takes Orie's hand* *turn s to MR and MRs. Lee* Good bye overly attached parents!

 

Parents: bye kids! take care.

 


 

* outside...

 

Vlad: So what now?

 

Orie: I got a message from someone. *giggles*  and she wants to meet us at the beach.

 

Vlad: Who?

 

Orie: Your Ex Dara *tries to annoy Vlad*

 

Vlad: *face palm* oh boy...

 

 

_________________________END OF CHAPTER 5______________________________