Chapter 4: My Sun that shines bright ♥

I am the daughter of EROS ^__^v

**Kevin's POV**

** I didn't waste any time. I grabbed my jacket and ran towards their house. Everything ounce of my childhood memory flourished. I can't imagine our colorful youth would shatter  to ashes. There's only one person in my mind that's making me move forward. It's you, only you, my luminous Tiffany.

** I climbed the ladder which goes directly to her balcony. This time I won't be a coward. I'll confess everything to you.

 

**Tiffany's POV**

** I coulnd't find my planner :( It's already 1am yet I still feel active. Whenever I shut my eyes I keep on remembering the scene that happened earlier. Wow! for once I remember things. I guess I have an advantage with my nemesis Alzeimer's. *giggles a bit*

**Wait? What's that sound? Is it the neighbors cat or a burglar trying to enter my room through the balcony?! Feeling courageous I grabbed my massive encyclopedia and positioned my self behind the plant on the balcony.

 

 


 

* Kevin's first step on Tiffany's balcony was a BAM! No seriously, there was a BAM sound because Tiffany swinge her massive hard bound book on Kevin's nose.

* He fell on the ground.

 

Tiffany: OMG! What are you doing here? I'm sorry *shook her head* No! You ert! That serves you right!

 

Kevin: *Pinches his nose* Ouch! Tiff! I know you're mad at me but that's just harsh.

 

Tiffany: *backs Away* Don't come any closer or I'll scream! *threatens Kevin with her book*

 

Kevin: *sat on the sofa* Hey, calm down... I'm not here to do something bad. Infact I want to say sorry. *can't look at Tiff's eyes* *Hands the planner to Tiffany* here you go.

 

Tiffany: My Planner! *hugs the notebook* *cutie glaring eyes* Did you read this?!

 

Kevin: *comes closer to Tiff*  Yes.. I'm sorry..

 

Tiffany: *mad* What? This is private! And stop saying sorry cause I won't accept them! You know what, I always see you watching me. Are you really that obsessed with me? I thought that we could be friends because I have a positive feeling about you but now... now... *cries* NOW I STILL WANT YOU TO BE MY FRIEND! YOU'RE LIKE AN OLD SOUL! Do you know how hard this is for me? I don't even know or remember you. This... *sniffs* This desease is the worst!!!!!!

 

Kevin: *Shows a picture to TIiffany* Tiffany, I'm Kevin, your star. That person you mentioned on the first page. This *refering to the photo* This is you and me, when we were kids. We we're childhood friends. You left me here because you needed treatment. I felt empty. Only your promise to comeback and become my bride made go through each day . I longed for that day but I didn't know that you're sick until now.

 

 

Kevin : Please give me this chance to become your star! I'll guide you through the night! I'll always be with you Tiff!

 

Tiffany: Perhaps you're missing the point Kevin? Alzheimer's isn't just any common cold that you can cure. *tears fell from her eyes* I CANNOT BE CURED. I gave up all of my visions of you as my star because I am expected to  die in a nurisng home alone! Left by my family because they have the opportunity to be happy to experience a normal life. Do you know that I went out of the shower with shampoo on my head?! *screams* I forgot how to wash my hair! DO YOU SEE HOW PATHETIC I AM?

 

Kevin: If you forget, I will make you remember. Every single moments. I willl feed you when you forget how to use the spoon and fork *cries* If you feel miserable then let's be pathetic together. Your not alone I'm here. So don't give up on your dreams.

 

* Tiffany hugged Kevin for once she was assured that recalling won't be troublesome anymore.

 

* WTF? Why are there fireworks? I didn't come up with this? *Grumpy writer scowls*

 

 

 

Orie and Vlad : You forgot about us writer! :P

 

Me: *Speechless* o__________o

 

Orie: Mission complete! but i'm still not talking to you vlad! Jerk!

 

Vlad: Uhhhh.... You just did?

 

 

----------------------------------------------------End of Chapter 4----------------------------------------

 

* Hi! for the next chapter  I'll be featuring my bias Korean love team DARAGON :P

Stay tuned! A new character will appear. Is it a girl or a boy? I'll also try to uncover Vladimir's Secret.

The next venue will be at the beach. :P