Chapter 8: Fire flies Effect

I am the daughter of EROS ^__^v

* Orie, Vlad and Young Bae joyously watched Ji Yong and Dara's Performance. They all know that it will be the last  they'll see Ji Yong, so Orie and Vlad prepared a "something" for them.

 

Ji Yong * to mic* I just want to thank all of my supporters who never gives up on me. Tonight, is my last night here. I had many beautiful memories here. So.. I don't want to say good bye. For me it is a new beginning and all I can say for now is.. HELLO...

 

 

* Then the music starts.. * NOW PLAYING HELLO by G-Dragon ft. Dara *

 

* the crowd got wild and dance to the beat *

 

Dara: * SInging* Helloo... * then cries*

 

* Ji yong noticed Dara's tears and he couldn't ignore it. He signal the DJ to stop so everyone got confused even Orie, Vlad and Youg Bae*

 

Ji Yong: *worried* Why Dara? *Pats Dara's Head*

 

Dara:  *Teary eyes* I dont't want this song to end because if I sing the last stanza.. That's it.. you'll go to Milan. No more Ji Yong...

 

Ji Yong: * Holds Dara's hand* * Whispers to Dara* Why are you being clingy Dara? You're making it more difficult for me to leave...

 

 

Dara: *looks straight at ji yong's eyes* * something that she never did before* Then don't go... Don't leave me....

 

* Ji Yong desperately wants to kiss Dara but Young Bae interrupted. He went up the stage just as soon as he see's Ji Yong was so close to Dara.*

 

Young Bae: * confused and not happy * What's all this Hyung? I thought you're not interested in Dara when I asked for your blessing you gave it to me?

 

* Mean while at the audience area *

 

Vlad: * akward voice * They do realize that they're in a stage and there's.. * turns around to count the audience in the bar* almost 20 to 50 people watching?

 

Orie: I need to go up * stands but Vlad interrupted her.

 

Vlad: No bird brain you'll only make things worst and confusing!

 

Orie: But what about out PLAN??? * pops her eyes, making them bigger *

 

Vlad: Relax just sit tight and watch.. Timing is the key... * lays his back on the couch *

 

* okay... back to the stage *

 

Young Bae: Are you secretly seeing Dara , Ji Yong?

 

Ji Yong: No! I am doing all that i can to restrict myself from her.. but she's like gravity.. She pulls me towards her... I get drag along and *looks at Dara, smiles * It feels great... * turns to Young Bae* dongsaeng,  I would never do anything that could make you sad... so I  hid my feelings and let her go so that you can be happy with her...

 

* Young Bae looked at Dara, She looks so lively and inlove after hearing Ji Yongs words but some what hesitant because she knows their love for each other will step on Young Bae's feelings..*

 

Young Bae : *moves closer to Dara* Hey if you're happy then i'm happy. Even if I tame you I know your heart will forever be with Hyung,.. I've never seens you're eyes sparkle like that on me; not even once.. * a tear fell down* I guess I should know where to put myself........ * did his best t o secure a smile *

 

Dara: * interrups Young Bae* Hey! It's my fault I swayed with your emotions Young Bae. I'm Sorry if i was not honest with my feelings for you. You're one of a kind, You can love someone so much that you can sacrifice for their happiness even if their love can hurt you... *hugs young Bae and kisses him*

 

Young Bae : * Puts his arms around Dara and Ji Yong's shoulders * Now is not the time to be solemn! Go on.. * leaves the two on stage *

 

 

Dara: Where were we? * smiles *

 

Ji Yong : * naughty look * I was about to gve you a kiss.. * turns down to Dara *

 

Dara: *intrrupts Ji Yong* Wait... There are people... * Shy and blushing *

 

Ji Yong: We'll then let's do a trick! *bows down to kiss Dara*

 

 

* Suddenly the room went dark and every one were startled.. Then Fire flies lit the stage and they saw Ji Yong holding a cap covering their kiss..  Everyone felt the romantic aura and some couple even used the opportunity to be mushy... *

 

Orie: Well partner.. I'd say we did it again...

 

Vlad: hey having the fire flies is your idea. You really have a thing for this now everyone's inlove and cuddling.. *a bit sarcastic*

 

Orie: *pinches Vlad* Wanna make out? * smirked*

 

Vlad: * raises a brow* in your dreams...

 

 

_____________________END OF CHAPTER 8_____________________________