Chapter 7: Rivals ♦

I am the daughter of EROS ^__^v

DISCLAIMER!!!!

 

* Apologies for the confusing part! You see on Chapter 2 : Game Plan,  Vlad told Kevin that he is currently in a relationship however on Chapter 6: Let's Go To The Beach Orie said that Dara is Vlad's first and last girlfriend. The truth is Vlad just bluffed at Kevin regarding the "In a relationship" status of him to escape Kevin's question about Rule no. 7. So yeah, I hope reasoning will do. :P

 


 

* Orie decided to take a stroll on some food stalls by the beach. She didn't invite Vlad with him because he was busy getting tanned.  She took a free sample of raspberry snow cone to kill the warm temperature.

 

* Suddenly a a very tall person bumps her which made the snow cone fall on the ground.

 

Orie: *mad* My precious snow cone! *turns at the man* Hey!!!

 

* But he just continues to run and the security personnels were after him.

 

Security: Theif! Theif! He stole money from us! Get him!

 

* So Orie chased the man and threw a stone at his head making him annoyed. He was about to confront her unfortunately the security personnels are close to them, so he dragged her in an empty  alley to hide.

 

Orie:  * shouts for help * HEEEEELP! ! ! HEEEEEEEE---- * get cut of by covering *

 

Man: * anxious* Pipe down or they'll hear us! Ouch! * his finger got bitten by Orie* * but he made a counter attack*

 

* Counter attack!!! He steals a very long kiss to Orie to shut her down because the Guards are almost on ther tail. Orie's eyes widened. It's her first kiss and she coudn't believe that she's loosing it to a stranger who refuses to take responsibility on her precious dessert. Suddenly, She came back to reality and pushes the guy away from her.

 

 

 

Orie: * extreamly angry to the maximum level * You Theif! You stole my first kiss! I'm going to skin you alive!

 

Man: * defensive tone * I only did that because you were too loud. I'm dead if they see me! besides *smiles naughtily* Your lips taste like marshmallows, very soft.

 

Orie: * pushes him to the ground and strangles him * I'm so pissed off!

 

 Man: * smiles * Take it easy Princess, We just met and you want to take it to the next stage. You're too fast for me. *jokes*

 

* Orie backs aways from him because he's tooo annoying for her

 

Man: * Bows to Orie * The honor is mine Princess * then walks away from Orie like a cool Oppa idol *

 

Orie: * blushes * P-P-Prin-c-cess? What's he's deal? * shouts * HEY YOU ERTED THIEF! WE'RE NOT DONE YET! AS SOON AS I'M DONE HERE ! I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU!

 

Man: * winks at her* Oh trust me princess we'll meet again! *Puts sun glasses for disguise*

 

 

 

 

* Just like that her first kiss flew away. She realizes that it almost dawn and she needs to go back in tha hotel and fetch Vlad. For some reason she couldn't get that person out of her mind. While walking she was visualizing the unwanted kiss in her head.

 


 

* She came to the hotel and fetch Vlad. They rented a bicycle. She paddles while he sits at the back and stirrs the wheel.

 

Orie: Did you find anything about Ji Yong?

 

Vlad: Yes, I have a good and bad news which one do you want to hear first?

 

Orie: The good one of course.

 

Vlad: Ji Yong definitely likes DARA that's he kissed her. But he can't confess because of his cousin Young-Bae.

 

Orie: I recall Dara mentioning that Young-Bae is courting her one sidedly. I mean she couldn't tell Young-Bae that he likes Ji Yong because he's so nice to her. Wow, Dara is so popular among boys * laughs*

 

Vlad: Going forward, Ji Yong decided to go to Milan and leave Dara in Young-Bae's  custody.

 

Orie: What? No? That's True love Vlad! We have to do something! *stops paddling then they both fell*

 

Vlad: *Shouted* WHY DID YOU STOP MORON?!

 

Orie: Sorry I got carried away *stands up* Oh! We're here Vlad!

 

 

 

Vlad : This is a bar? It doesn't look like a bar.

 

Orie: Not every bar has thugs and dancing girls on mini dressess. * puffs cheeks *

 

Vlad: * pats head * Come on doggie let's go inside.

 

Orie : Arf! Arf! * acts like a dog *

 

___________________________END OF CHAPTER 7_____________________________