Swing

Home (DISCONTINUED)

ryeowook-121122-2.jpg

 

“Wook? Wookie, wake up.”

Someone is nudging me and I groan, waving my hands. The nudging gets more irritating and I give up, finally willing myself to open my eyes. I’m tried, sleepy and cranky. I always am in the morning. But somehow… Waking up with a full view of Kyuhyun’s face right in front of my eyes is… Well… Hot damn.

“Good morning.” Kyuhyun’s lips curve into a smile.

I cannot find my voice. Kyuhyun’s face is inches from mine. I don’t get why he has to face me so closely like that but honestly, I don’t mind. My eyes travels down his smiling pink lips and unconsciously, I mine. Kyuhyun chuckles, his warm breath hits me seductively and he leans in closer to me. Holy hell, have this boy ever heard of personal space?

“I bought breakfast.” Kyuhyun tells me softly.

I didn’t realize that my hands were his hair until I feel him brushing my fringe away from my eyes. He’s still looking down to me and I don’t know why my heart is fluttering crazily that I think he can hear my heartbeat. Kyuhyun lowers his body down that he is fully pressed against me and my body goes insane. I blush deep red but Kyuhyun still holds his gaze on me intensely.

“I can’t do this anymore.” Kyuhyun suddenly whispers. “I’m going crazy. I’m sorry Wookie I just have to-”

And I did it. I kiss Kyuhyun on his lips, interrupting whatever he was going to say. His lips are so soft and full that I release a moan at how amazing they feel. I don’t know what’s gotten into me but I just had to. His lips were right in front of mine. They were calling me. Kyuhyun lips moves against mine and kisses me softly, brushing his lips against mine again and again. My hands travels down his neck and I moan when Kyuhyun trails wet kisses down my lips, my chin and my neck. He alternates between nipping and and I am a mess of moans and groans. I cup his face and pull him back and kiss him hard, biting his lower lips. Kyuhyun growls and cups my face, kissing me back with more passion.

“Kyu,” I moan.

Kyuhyun pushes his tongue into my mouth and every corner of my cavern, his hot tongue exploring me. He finally my tongue and slowly, oh so very slowly, he moves his tongue against mine. It’s hot and heavy and so very overwhelming that I had to grip his arms or I think I’d fall or something even when I am already on the bed. We kiss and continue kissing for god knows how long before we finally break apart, breathless. A drip of saliva drops from the corner of Kyuhyun’s lips and I blush, wiping it away from him.

“Wow.” Kyuhyun breathes.

“Wow.” I repeat. Wow indeed.

Kyuhyun reaches out and touches my lips, his eyes staring down at it. “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to kiss you.”

It hits me then that what we did is completely wrong. We’re both men and we’re both famous for god’s sake! Kyuhyun must have sensed my emotions because he suddenly cups my face and kisses me again. And just like that I forget everything about this being wrong because everything just feels so good and…. Right. It’s like we’re meant to do this. Kyuhyun releases me and I whimper at the loss of his lips.

“Please don’t tell me that you regret this, Wookie.” Kyuhyun demands silently. “Please tell me that we can work something out.”

“I…. I…..”

A loud high-pitched moan suddenly interrupts us and we look to our right where the next bed is at. Young is stretching out his little arms while he yawns out loud. He blinks a couple of times and then seats up on the bed, his hair sticking in all different directions. He rubs his eyes and when he sees Kyuhyun and I, his lips form into a huge grin, his eyes disappearing behind the same.

“Good mworning!”

_______________________________________________________________

“You really eat everything, don’t you?”

Kyuhyun laughs when Young only opens his mouth wide waiting for Kyuhyun to feed him more pancakes. Kyuhyun feeds Young with the kid on his laps while Hana eats her pancake silently. Not that Young is capable of feeding himself but Kyuhyun suddenly pulled the boy onto his lap and decided to feed the boy himself while the boy bounced cheerfully on his lap.

I couldn’t hide the blush that crept up my cheeks when I suddenly remembered what we did earlier. Was that all just a dream? Did it really happen? I lift my fingers up and trace my lips, remembering how Kyuhyun’s rough one fitted just right against my soft lips, remembering how Kyuhyun’s bites and groan. Everything was just… Surreal. If Young hadn’t woken up, very cutely I might add, what could have happened next?

“Please tell me that we can work something out.”

It’s weird. I never expect someone like Kyuhyun to say those words to me. I mean… We are best friends but I never imagined being a couple with Kyuhyun. Okay. I’m kidding. I have, in fact, imagined what it would be like if Kyuhyun and I ended up together and well…. Judging from the KyuWook pictures and videos I see on the internet, I think we look pretty damn good together. But… I don’t know. I’ve always liked Kyuhyun and I think he can be really sweet sometimes, that is when he’s not being so sharp-tongue and an , but… What is stopping me?

The fact that we are famous and that we have an image to hold as idols. The fact that we are in one of the most successful boy bands in Korea and maybe even the world. How can I just jump into a relationship with Kyuhyun knowing that one wrong step could risk not only our whole lives but also…. Also the people who we love. Our families, our members, our friends, our fans…. If we really got together in the first place… Then it’d be only us against the whole world. And…. I don’t know if we’re strong enough to face that kind of pressure.

“So what’s the plan for today?” Kyuhyun clears his throat. “I mean… I talked to the mechanic earlier when I went down to get breakfast and he said that they car won’t be ready until tomorrow. And I saved you the joy of calling manager hyung and told him that we can’t come home until tomorrow.”

I gasp. “You did? Was he mad?”

“He’s always mad.” Kyuhyun grins. “He grumbled here and there and in the end told us that he’d clear and postpone our schedules for today and tomorrow.”

“He’s not sending a car or anything to pick us up?”

“No… Why? Do you want that?”

“N… No.”

Now I feel myself blushing again. I touch my cheeks and Kyuhyun breaks into a smile. A while earlier he looks worried as if I wanted to go home and avoid him or something but when I told him no, he kind of broke into a silly grin just like how I’m grinning right now. I swear to god, I have never been this pathetic in my life.

“OWW!!”

Kyuhyun suddenly screams and Hana and I break into a fit of laughter. Apparently while Kyuhyun and I were in our own little staring moment, Young had his mouth wide open waiting for Kyuhyun to feed him. When Kyuhyun did not feed him any pancakes, he ended up biting Kyuhyun’s finger. I lean forward and give Young a kiss on his cheeks.

“Good one, Young!” I giggle.

“Why is he getting a kiss when I’m the one that’s hurt?” Kyuhyun pretends to pouts.

And again I am sent into a spiral of laughing fit when Young tips his head up and gives kyuhyun a peck on his lips making Kyuhyun frown down at the cute little clueless kid.

“I don’t want a kiss from you!”

_____________________________________________________

Kyuhyun and I bring out the kids to a nearby park later during the day where we were sure students were at school and not out to stalk us. No one apart from the manager and the members knew that we were here and together and if the fans or the media knew… God knows what will happen. The kids spot a playground and both of them look up at us, their eyes pleading us to let them play. Kyuhyun nods and waves his hand and the kids’ dash to the playground as if they’ve never been to one before.

“Come on, I’ve got to talk to you.”

Kyuhyun grabs my wrists and leads me to a bench. We can see the kids clearly from here but I’m suddenly nervous. I want to get up and join the kids but Kyuhyun is still holding my wrists. Once we’re seated, Kyuhyun releases me.

“I know what I want to do!” I suddenly blurt.

Kyuhyun looks taken aback. “W… What is it?”

“I want to be their guardian!”

“What?” Kyuhyun turns to me confused. “What are you talking about, Ryeowook?”

“The kids.”

“O… Oh.” A glint of disappointment crosses Kyuhyun’s eyes before he looks back towards the playground, straining his neck to check on the kids.

“I … I think that’s the reason why I found them.” I play with fingers nervously. “Because they need me and…. I need them too.”

“Before they came into my life… I don’t remember feeling this… Happy.” I shrug to find words to say. “I found them for a reason and even if I’m not going to be the best, I’m going to do all it takes to look after them and raise them up. We don’t have to go to the police, we don’t have to bring them back to their parents’ right, Kyu?”

“Wookie… I’m afraid we still do have to make a report. It’s too dangerous if we don’t.”

“But… We can’t. They’ll take the kids away.” I panic. “I don’t want them to do that. They’ll put them into orphanages or even separate them! Just let them be, Kyu. I can look after them. We all can!”

“Wookie, raising children is not like raising pets. It’s a whole different thing.” Kyuhyun then quickly add. “And sorry to say this but truthfully Wookie, you at taking care of anything that cannot voice out its need. Remember that hamster you brought home? You overstuffed it and that poor fellow died in just two days!”

“He looked hungry, you can’t blame me!” I say, offended. “And I’m not that bad!”

“Honey, you almost gave Heechul hyung a heart attack when he saw you giving Heebum an eraser to eat.”

“He just looked really hungry.” I repeated not seeing what was wrong with giving a cat an eraser to eat and then wave my hands, not wanting to get distracted. “And it’s not like that with the kids! I’m doing well! I want to be their guardian, Kyu!”

“While I’m sure that you won’t give the kids erasers to eat,” Kyuhyun wince when I hit his chest. “I’m not sure, Wookie. Why don’t we still make a report and you can tell the police or the child social care workers that you want to be their guardian?”

“We can’t! Child social care workers will do a thorough check on the person’s background and house and everything if they want to be guardians or parents. And we’re idols. One look at us, at me, and they’ll take the kids away!” I explain. “I googled everything! Kyu, I just want them to be safe and happy and look at them. They’re so happy with us, the happiest they’ve been in their life I bet.: Yes, maybe they’ll find a nice couple to take good care of them or something but what if they don’t? What if a couple decides that they only want a daughter and adopts Hana and leaves Young to the orphanage? I can’t stand knowing that, I really can’t.”

“I can do this, I really can. And… You can help me. The other members can too. Our parents and friends can help too. Will you do this with me, Kyu?”

“Oh Wookie.” Kyuhyun’s eyes soften. “I know how you feel but really, there is no other way. If anyone finds out that we have children with us, children who were kidnapped no less, we’ll be in a lot of trouble. We can even be accused of being the kidnappers. The world is a cruel place like that.”

I feel my eyes heavy with unshed tears. I sniffle and Hana ad Young suddenly comes interrupting us. Hana silently points at the playground, her lips curl up into a smile. I love how she’s slowly opening herself up to us. She’s so quiet but it’s weird that I know what is she feeling, what she wants with just a look.

“Oppa, can you push us on the swing?” She says in a soft voice.

“Of course!” Kyuhyun replies, standing up and brushing his pants. “Hey, you know what? Oppa knows a cool song that has to do with swing too, do you want to hear it?”

Both the kids nod anxiously.  

“Swing, never never give up! Swing!” Kyuhyun even added the dance moves.

Both the kids burst out laughing, Hana trying to cover from giggling while Young falling back onto the floor laughing at poor embarrassed Kyuhyun.

“Why are you guys laughing?” Kyuhyun asks, face flushed. “Hey! It’s a really popular song!”

“Wing vener vener gwive up, wing!!” Young repeats in a high-pitch tone.

Kyuhyun grins. “Come on, I’ll push both of you on the swings.”

Before Kyuhyun walks away with the kids, I pull his wrists and with my best puppy dog eyes, I say,

“Please think about whatever I just said, alright Kyuhyun?”

___________________________________________________________________________

So sorry for the late update!! XD