Chapter 7

«Steal Heartz» Big Hit Entertainment | Story Starting
 
 
 

CHAPTER Seven

We Are Family

The next morning came and the five girls were taken to the doctors early in the morning. The girls all sat around nervously in the doctor’s office. Hyungjung left them to go talk to the doctor about the problem. When she returned each girl were taken to the bathroom. Early that morning before Hyungjung came to pick them up the girls took little cups and made Aysa pee in them. They all put the little cups into their purses. Inside the bathroom the girls all poured Aysa’s pee into the cup they were supposed to pee in. The girls then all held each other’s hands while waiting for the results.

    Hyungjung leaned against the wall glaring at the five. The doctor then came in with a file in her hand. She let out a breath and opened the file.

    “Well it says that you’re all pregnant. All of your test came out positive.” The doctor said. Hyungjung’s jaw dropped.

    “That can’t be! They all can’t be pregnant! This is madness! Who’s pee did you guys use?” Hyungjung asked staring at them. “I’m calling Mr. CEO.” Hyungjung said as she pulled out her phone. The girls all looked at each other and bit their lips.

    “I’m not aborting it.” A small voice said. Hyungjung’s eyes landed on Aysa.

    “You?” She asked scoffing. “I can’t believe this!” She shouted. The doctor took a step closer to Aysa.

    “You’re the one who is actually pregnant?” The doctor asked. She nodded.

    “Yes, I peed in a cup for them earlier, which was easy because I always have to pee now.” Aysa mumbled.

    “You are getting rid of that baby!” Hyungjung yelled. Aysa jumped a bit startled from the loud voice.

    “No I’m not!” Aysa yelled back.

    “If you even try to take away her baby then we’ll all file a lawsuit against the company.” Yeji said standing up in front of Aysa.

    “You wouldn’t.” Hyungjung scoffed.

    “Try us.” Said Jill standing by Yeji.

    “We’re not scared of you Hyungjung.” Haera said standing on the other side of Yeji. Sera stood up as well. Hyungjung rolled her eyes.

    “You are all so delusional, we’ll just see how this ends.” Hyungjung hissed before storming out. The girls all turned to each other with smiles on their faces they had big group hug. They were all then driven back to their dorm, except for Aysa. Aysa was taken to the Big Hit Entertainment building to meet with the CEO and others. At the dorm the girls all sat around worried for their maknae.

    “Do you think they’re really going to abort the baby?” Haera asked playing with her long hair.

    “I doubt it. They can’t force her to do it.” Yeji said. “It makes me a bit nervous thinking that she’s so young and having a baby.”

    “Better be careful with Woobin then.” Jill teased as she went into the bathroom. She stepped on the scale and smiled slightly feeling a bit satisfied at the weight she had lost in the past weeks.

    “Psssh, don’t worry about me having a baby. Worry about Sera~” Yeji chuckled.

    “Oh please, I’m still a vir-”

    “Don’t even finish that false statement.” Haera said while throwing a pillow at Sera. Sera rolled her eyes playfully and threw the pillow back at her. “If she has the baby, we can have our own Hello baby!” Haera shouted jumping up and clapping her hands.

    “Our own Hello Baby?” Jill asked as she came out of the bathroom. Haera nodded with a big smile on her face. “That’d be fun, I love kids.” She said as she went into the kitchen.

    “Make dinner, let’s have a big dinner ready for Aysa when she gets back.” Sera suggested. The girls all agreed to make a big dinner for Aysa. As they cooked Yeji poured herself a glass of wine along with Sera. When they finished cooking it was late but there was still no word from Aysa. They feared that maybe something bad had happened. They left the food on the stove to heat up while they waited. Haera went her room and laid on her bed. She looked through her instagram and smiled seeing Hyuna’s pictures. She screenshotted a couple of them and began to text the other.

    “Unnie~~<3-haera”

    “Baby! I’ve missed you :( what took you so long to message me? hehe were you feeling shy?-hyuna”

    Haera laughed outloud at Hyuna finding her extremely cute over text. Sera peeked her head into the room.

    Who are you texting?” Sera asked smirking.

    “No one.” Haera said while replying. “I wasn’t feeling shy unnie, I was just busy. I’m sowwy. Forgive me?-haera”

    “Uh-huh sure. Are you talking to,” Sera paused to clear , “Suggga~ Or do you call him Yoongi? No! Do you call him baby?” Haera glared up at Sera.

    “Okay, fine. Fine. But remember when you’re ready to talk about this secret love life of yours, I’ll be here.” Sera then left Haera in the room. “Unnie will forgive you if you send her a hehe-hyuna” Haera bursted out laughing.

    “THAT’S THE LAUGH OF LOVE!” Sera shouted sticking her head back into the room one more time.

    “GET OUT!” Haera shouted back and through a pillow hitting Sera right in the face. Sera pouted and kicked the pillow back into the room.

    “Why does Sera unnie get no love from you?” She asked finally leaving the younger girl who locked the door. Sera than went to the Yeji who was finishing a glass. Yeji sat on the sofa facetiming Woobin. Sera just pouted some more seeing the cute couple and went to her own room where Jill was. Jill sat on her own bed texting.

    It was 11:15 when the sound of the front door was heard opening. The girls all ran out of their rooms. Aysa closed the door and sighed. The girls all looked at her.

    “So...how’d it go?” Jill asked. Aysa sat down on the sofa.

    “It went better than I expected. I’m keeping my baby.” She said softly while putting her hand on her growing stomach. “Since the repackage album is releasing and with the promotions for the next song, I’ll be participating. After that I won’t be doing any activities with you guys.” They all stared at her.

    “Wh-what do you mean?” Haera mumbled.

    “Are you leaving us?” Yeji asked sitting down staring at the other girl. The girls faces all became serious.

    “Y-yes...I’ll be leaving Steal Heartz.” Aysa said looking at her lap.

    “No!” Shouted Sera.

    “Calm down!” Jill snapped. “Let’s talk this out, maybe we can talk to the CEO?” Jill suggested trying not to cry.

    “No! I won’t calm down! They can’t kick you off! You are one of us! We’re family! They can’t break a family up!”

    “This is so messed up…” Haera said softly while sniffling.

    “There’s nothing you guys can do,” Aysa started, “because I’m not actually leaving and totally just scared the off you girls.” Aysa bursted into laughter.

“That’s messed up!” Heara whipped her eyes and flicked Aysa. The girls all playfully yelled at Aysa before heating the food up and giving a big plate to Aysa and the baby who they’d agree to refer to as “Peanut.”

 
tumblr_m6wxbkg0O71rqmg2mo6_250.gif
 

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys, sorry for another short and long awaited update. You should see my other applyfic though, I've been working on the second chapter for a long time now xD Today I had finally just started to write this chapter and finished it. Things shall be calm...for now- until things get cray. So just for you to know how long this story will last, it'll probably end once Aysa has her baby. So we'll be following them for 9 crazy months yea. Okay bye, I love you. Also if anyone has like suggestions or ideas, feel free to comment them. Isn't this girls day gif cute hehe bye <3