Chapter 3

«Steal Heartz» Big Hit Entertainment | Story Starting
 
 

CHAPTER Three

Aftermath

The five girls all kneeled on the hard ground of Big Hit Entertainment’s dance studio. They all held their arms up in the air struggling to keep them up. This was their punishment. Their angry manager paced back and forth as she mumbled to herself. She took a deep breath trying her best to remain calm. She stopped and stared at the five when she had figured out what to say.

    “Your schedule for the day has been canceled. You’re gonna learn new choreography for the song killer which you will be performing soon...so don’t it up. Starting tomorrow you will be very, VERY busy. That means no time for boys or drinking-”.

    “Or fun.” Sera said interrupting Hyungjung. Hyungjung turned and glared at Sera.

    “Yes...no fun. No more fun for a very long time, girls.”

    “Come on! This isn’t fair!” Haera shouted.

    “Fair? I threw you all a nice party and asked for one thing! ONE thing, for you girls NOT to drink. Yet, three out of five of you were hungover during MBC Gayo Daejejeon, performance. Not only that but we have a dating scandal to deal with.” Hyungjung shot Yeji a dirty look. “I’ll be back to make sure you all get home in one piece.” Hyungjung gave them a fake smile and stomped off.

    Once the door closed they all let down their sore arms. Aysa fanned herself feeling hot and tired. Her body ached and she continued to have the symptoms that came with pregnancy. Rubbing her stomach she thought about the strict diet she’s on and how it could affect her baby. No one had noticed how her sudden vomiting seemed like morning sickness or that her face seemed a bit chubbier than usual.

    “So what did you girls do exactly?” Their choreographer asked as he stood up. They all glanced at each other.

    “I guess you could say it’s a long story.” Yeji said rubbing the back of her neck.

    “Well we’ve got all day.”

*Yesterday morning*

    Haera woke up her body feeling sore and head hurting. She didn’t know where she was but she defiantly wasn’t in her dorm. She shivered feeling cold and sat up noticing that she was completely . Panic started to fill her up as she looked around the room. The light that was peeking through the curtains was upsetting her head even more and the smell of sweat mixed with perfume made her feel nauseous. She knew she did something bad last night. Something she was now going to regret. But with who. The last person she remembered talking to was Suga. She knew in her heart that she couldn’t have slept with Suga. No matter how drunk she was, she knew it wasn’t possible.

    Haera flinched as she heard the sound of someone groaning, she then noticed the body next to her covered by the sheets. The body slowly rose and the sheets slid down exposing the person.

    “H-Hyuna?” Haera stuttered. Hyuna stretched her arms and smiles sleepily.

    “Mm, morning baby girl.” Hyuna said softly. She laid back down, pulling Haera with her. “Did you sleep well?” Hyuna laid her head on Haera’s chest.

    “H-Hyuna...unnie. How’d I get here?” She asked. “Why am I , did we?” Haera asked blushing slightly. Hyuna glanced at her and smirked.

    “Haera...don’t worry. Unnie took good care of you, or should I say you took good care of me?” Hyuna bit her lip and then took Haera’s hand shyly playing with her fingers.

    “Hyuna, tell me what happened! Don’t play games with me.” Haera said frowning as she sat back up. Hyuna pouted and continued to play with the other’s fingers.

    “We didn’t do IT IT, but we did stuff. Loads of kissing and touching…” Hyuna blushed as she glanced at her. “D-do you you really not remember?” Hyuna asked looking down sadly. Haera bit her lip not knowing what to do. She knew that this had to be kept secret. Haera and Hyuna had been friends from the first day they met. Haera couldn’t deny that she was majorly attracted to Hyuna when seeing her music video’s and performances. Hyuna was beautiful, cute, sweet and fun to be around. The two easily became best friends and maybe even a little more. Hyuna had always been very touchy with Haera, she even admitted to Haera that she had a crush on her. Haera secretly liked her back.

    “Look, Hyuna I have to go now.” Haera said as she got up and gathered her clothes. Hyuna frowned and stood up, hugging Haera from behind.

    “Yah...don’t leave me just yet. Let me make you breakfast...and we can snuggle.” Hyuna whispered. Haera unwrapped Hyuna’s arms and faced.

    “I have a schedule today...I’m gonna get into trouble.” Haera looked away, mainly because Hyuna was . “P-put some clothes on please? It’s cold and eat something warm okay?” Hyuna smirked.

    “Oh so now you want me to put clothes on? Yesterday you were ripping them off me.” Haera’s face brightened and she quickly tugged on her clothes and shoes. She borrowed a hoodie and sunglasses from Hyuna to disguise herself and quickly ran home.

    “Uh-I’m going. I’ll call you. No. I’ll text you later.” Haera rushed to the door. Hyuna pouted watching her leave. Haera reached the building of Steal Heartz dorm to see Yeji with a big male hoodie on being embraced by a Woobin with a cap on. She smiled seeing them and snuck past them to the dorm.

    “You’re lucky you have a schedule. I’d keep you to myself if you didn’t.” Woobin said softly as he looked down at his girlfriend. Yeji smiled and pecked his lips.

    “Well I’m sorry I lost control yesterday, and to think I passed out before you could even touch me.” She teased. Woobin pouted playfully and pulled her in for a goodbye kiss. “I’ll call you later okay?” She said as he released her. She happily walked to her room up to her dorm. The night before Yeji had one too many to drink. She kept ordering another and another and another. When Woobin took her to his place she almost cleaned him out of his favorite bottle of liquor. She was feeling dead that morning. This was definitely one of the worse hangovers she’s had in a long time. Opening the door to her dorm she woke up and jumped seeing a half Sera.

    “For poops sake Sera! Would it kill you to put on clothes?” She mumbled. Sera stuck her tongue out and frowned. Aysa came out of the bathroom and sniffed the air.

    “Someone smells likes .” Aysa said. Her eyes widen at her own statement and she covered .

    “Well it’s not me.” Yeji said as she walked past her and into the bathroom feeling sick suddenly. Sera shook her head.

    “Not me…” Sera turned her attention to Haera who was sitting on the sofa with a very visable love mark on her neck. Sera walked to her. “So you must’ve went to a hotel with Suga? Am I right?” She asked.

    “What?” Haera asked as peeked at her. Sera pointed to the hickey on her neck. “Uh-uh yep…me and suga…” She instantly regretted it. Jill came out of her room and shook her head.

    “You guys should take a hangover remedy and an aspirin.” She said. She knocked on the door and gagged hearing the sound of Yeji vomiting. “Gross.” The front door opened and their manager Hyungjung stormed in with a team of people. She looked incredibly angry.

    “You girls better not be hungover!” She shouted. Sera and Haera groaned their heads throbbing slightly. That is when the day went entirely downhill.

*End*

    The day had ended at midnight. They girls had practiced new choreography, been starved and over worked. They were given a small cup of of rice with carrots, and water for dinner. They did sit ups, push ups, planked, crunches and squats. By the time they reached their apartments they were exhausted and body aching. These girls were worked to the bone for causing a mess at their performance. That night none of them bothered showering or even changing out of their sweaty clothes, they all just went straight to bed.

    The alarm clocks that were now placed in each bedroom went off at 5:30 am. A busy day was planned for them. they’d be guest starring on Weekly Idol. Aysa got up from her bed feeling sick and ran to the bathroom pushing Yeji out of the bathroom and into the hall. Yeji peeked into the bathroom and shook her head. Jill came out of her room with Sera and blinked.

    “Is she throwing up?” Jill asked.

    “Again?” Sera questioned. “She’s been throwing up for the past two weeks.” They all gave each other a look.

    “It’s kind like morning sickness.” Yeji said without even thinking. The three all stayed silent and exchanged a look.

    “Could she be?” Jill said looking at them. Sera shook her head.

    “What no, she’s a ...right?” The door opened and there stood Aysa. She was startled to see them all there.

    “The bathroom is all yours.” Aysa said walking into her room. Haera came out and adjusted her pants. She gave them a head nod and went to the kitchen.

    “It’s none of our business guys.” Yeji said as she went into the bathroom closing the door. Sera frowned rolling her eyes.

    “It might not be her business but it sure is mine. She’s our member, and our friend. If she’s...ya know, than we need to know. Right?” Sera asked Jill. Kill rubbed the back of her neck unsure of what to think.

    “Maybe we should wait, if she is, she’ll tell us. Okay? Let’s eat quickly before it’s time to go.” Jill went into the kitchen and helped Haera with breakfast. Soon Yeji came out of the bathroom, the small bag of trash from the tiny bin in there, in her hand.

    “I’m gonna throw this out, kay?” Yeji said and went out to the big bins and threw the bag on top. The bag which wasn’t tied tightly, spilled opened and all the contents came out. A small stick stumbled to the ground and to Yeji’s feet. Her eyes widen seeing what was in front of her. Quickly she put everything back into the bag and left to the dorm. She had made it up just in time, to be dragged out again for a busy day. The girls had two performances that day, along with an interview.

    “Yeji you have a quick meeting, don’t worry you wont be missed.” Hyunjung said as she opened her car for Yeji. Yeji blinked unaware that she’d be having a meeting with someone. The thought made her nervous, and she knew just what it was about. The dating scandal. They were going to force her to break up with Woo Bin or maybe dock her pay. She just knew that whatever this meeting was, the outcome would not be okay.

    Yeji was driven to the headquarters of Big Hit Entertainment where she met with a team of people, including the CEO. She sat feeling nervous and uneasy, in an uncomfortable chair among the group. They all talked about Woo Bin and which member it possibly could be, even though they knew it was her.

    “So, Lee Yeji? Is this mystery women you?” The CEO asked. Yeji nervously bit her lip and nodding her head.

    “Yes.”

    “So you and Woo Bin are in a relationship?” He asked. She nodded.

    “Yes.”

    “For how long now?” He asked.

    “About 5 months, sir.”

    “And were you planning on telling us anytime soon?” He asked.

    “I-uh yes we were. We’ve been talking about telling our agencies, recently.” Yeji lied. She smiled slightly and the man nodded his head slowly.

    “Tomorrow we’ll have a quick press conference, addressing the matter.” He said looking around at the faces in the room. “Set it up. Get in contact with Kim Woo Bin’s agency.”

    “W-why are you calling a press meeting?” Yeji asked.

    “To announce your relationship to the public.” He said staring at Yeji.

    Yeji had always loved her privacy, which was now being invaded.

kara_____step_____gif_by_teklaa-d48jpkp.
 

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys so sorry for taking so long to update, I've been busy. Not really. Just lazy. Haha, well I'll be sure to update soon. DUH DUH DUH what did had fell out of the garbage that Yeji had seen? Was it nudes of Jill that Sera did not take bc xD WAIT I just seriously came up with the best idea rn. Thank you. Thank you all. Okay expect some more crazy. Kay bye.