Chapter 2

«Steal Heartz» Big Hit Entertainment | Story Starting
 
 

CHAPTER two

The Wild Night

The music inside the club where Steal Heartz would be having their first album release party was loud. The five girls could hear the faint bass of the song playing from outside. All of them stopped to pose for pictures before proceeding into the club. More than a dozen friends, family, and staff all cheered as they entered. The girls dropped off their bags and coats into a room before making their way to the stage. Everyone cheered again when they reappeared. Yeji took center stage and cleared to make a speech. She tapped the mic before opening .

    “Hello, everyone.” She said feeling a bit nervous. Since she was the leader she was forced to give a speech. “I’m so honored that you all came out here tonight, to support us. Our journey to this day has been filled with ups and downs, but we made it. Ad we we wouldn’t have done it without the love and support of our friends and family, Oh- I can’t forget the support of our fans of course. I’m so lucky to be surrounded by these awesome four girls. Thank you all.” She said stepping back. Everyone clapped and the five girls piled into a group hug.

    “Okay, now how about we perform a couple songs for you? Get this party started?” Haera asked the crowd. They all began to cheer once again. “Louder I can’t hear you!” She shouted. “DJ hit the music!” The five got into position and began to perform Up & Down, Love Beat, Magnet, and Super girl. They began to pull up some guest to the stage and dance with them. After performing the girls were let loose and went into the crowd. At one of the tables BTS sat supporting their noona’s.

    “Noona, you did so good. We’re proud of you.” Taehyun said as Aysa reached their table. He hugged her waist and rubbed his face against her cheek. She laughed softly.

    “Yah! Have your hyungs let you sip their drinks?” She asked eyeing the members who were of legal age. Taehyun shook his head.

    “Whaaattt? No. Of course not! But I know of course you wanna drink right?” He said grabbing the shot glass from Suga’s hand and offering it to her. She laughed and was going to reach for it, until reality hit her. She was pregnant, pregnant women couldn’t drink alcohol. Drinking would’ve been the perfect way to forget about her problem, hooking up with someone would’ve helped a lot too. Can pregnant women have ? She thought as she stared at the shot glass.

    “Noonaa~ what’s wrong? Aren’t you gonna take it?” Taehyun asked snapping her out of her daze. She shook her head.

    “No, thank you. I’m good.” She took the drink and gave it back to Suga. “I’ll be right back kay?” She said giving Taehyun a playful peck on the nose. She then left to find a place to cry, because she knew her life and career was over.

    Over by the bar was Yeji, talking to her friend Kang Lina. Yeji swirled her martini around in her glass as she listened to Lina talk about how much her job . Lina was one the few who Yeji allowed to listen to her problems, and confided in. Yeji would alway return the favor and listen to whatever Lina had to say as well. After Lina’s second drink she excused herself to the ladies room leaving Yeji alone.

    “Can I buy this pretty lady a drink?” A voice whispered into Yeji’s ear sending shivers down her spine. She turned her head to see her boyfriend, actor, Kim Woobin. The two were not public, and no one besides close friends knew about them. Yeji couldn’t help but smile.

    “I’m sorry I don’t take drinks from strange men.” she said sticking her tongue out at him. He raised his eyebrow at her.

    “Oh? I’m a strange man? Am I at least a y strange man?” He asked smirking. Yeji rolled her eyes.

    “Oh please, Woobin.” She said shaking her head grinning. He slid an arm around her waist and ordered two drinks for them.

    “So, I was thinking that me and you should just sneak away from this party.” He suggested to her. She glanced at him and shook her head.

    “You’re funny. I’d be in so much trouble. You do know this party is for me and my members right? The agency would have a fit if I left.” She said taking his hand in hers.

    “Aww man. Well than how about after the party finishes we go to my place, you can spend the night again.” He said leaning his face in close, resting his forehead on hers. She smiled softly, and blushed a bit.

    “You know as much as I would love to snuggle all night with you, I can’t. We still have a schedule, believe it or not. We’re not even supposed to drink tonight. Too late for that though.” She said laughing. He nodded understanding, and pecked her cheek. Lina soon came back feeling like the third wheel now that Woobin was here. The two had met in a photoshoot, for Woobin it was almost like love at first sight but for Yeji, she couldn’t care less about the pretty boy. She continuously pushed him away, but the more she ran, the more he chased. Some how he got close enough to start breaking down the wall Yeji had built. Of course there was still things she kept hidden from him, like her love of alcohol.

At the other end of the bar top sat Jill all alone, staring at her phone. On it were the comments from her performance of “Let It Go”. She clenched the rubber phone case as she read the comments. She had specifically told them not to put her in a white dress, white made her look fat, that dress had too much material. It was a wedding dress, that they found last minute. She almost refused to put it on, but it was either wear the dress or Sera would do the performance by herself. She took a deep breath and squeezed her eyes closed hoping to calm down. For the entire day she had barely ate. The only thing she had was a diet bar, diet water, and a mini bag of Special K cereal. She didn’t even think about drinking, since alcohol would make her gain even more weight and make her bloated. She wasn’t going to risk that tonight. Jill left the bar and went to the room where they left their things in. She ran her hands through her hair and froze as she heard a sobbing noise. She looked around but didn’t see anything. Cautiously she walked to the cushioned seat where their things lied, and sat down only to scream. Under the pile of coats and purses was a person.

“A-Aysa is that you?” Jill asked. The body rose revealing Aysa underneath, her makeup smudged, face red and eyes puffy. Jill immediately pulled the younger one into a hug. Aysa cried into Jill’s chest, hugging her tightly. She felt like someone was squeezing her heart as tight as they could, and she couldn’t breathe anymore. “What’s wrong?” Jill whispered. Aysa stayed silent though, because once she told someone it became real. Reality was scary to her.

-3 Hours Later-

    Haera and Sera stumbled down the hallways drunk and laughing with each other. The two spent most of the night with the boys of BTS taking shots, and goofing off. By now the girls were drunk off their asses and going crazy. Haera wasn’t the type to usually drink, in fact she hated the taste of alcohol but was pressured into it by a drunk Sera, Taehyun and J-Hope.

    “Hey, Haera can I talk to you?” Suga asked as he approached the two girls. Sera smirked and let go of Haera, who she was clinging on to.

    “Ima go pee…” She mumbled and ran away with her heels in hand. Haera hiccuped and looked at Suga.

    “Yes?” She asked. Suga’s face was slightly red from the alcohol, which had given him a boost of confidence.

    “Look, Haera, we’ve been really close friends, for some time now, and I really like you.” He said biting his lip and scratching the back of his head. “This is embarrassing...so?” He looked at Haera who was swaying from side to side.

    “You like me?” She asked and then suddenly felt like she was going to be sick. Quickly she ran into the the bathroom and threw up into a toilet. After throwing up she came back out where Suga still stood, concerned.

    “Are you okay? I think you’ve had too much...hopefully you won’t remember this embarrassing confession.” He mumbled. Haera patted his shoulder.

    “Suggaa! No no no. Min Yoongi! Thank you! I’m so flatter dat cha like me! But my heart belongs to someone else~!” She sang. He blinked. Suga blinked confused.

“Who is it? Is it J-Hope?” Suga asked. Haera just laughed and turned away from him.

“My mouth...taste like vomit.” She giggled before walking away. She turned the corner and bumped into someone.

“You! I’ve been looking for you all night. Yah. I’m taking you home with me tonight okay?”

The person said while kissing Haera.

    Sera was now left alone, in search of Haera and the other members. She opened a door and screamed seeing a drunk Yeji making out with Woobin. Laughing hysterically she left the two and then found Jill and Aysa, who were fast asleep. Haera was no where to be found, though. Sera made her way to the dance floor and began to dance with everyone around. She started twerking on everyone and everything and continued to drink. You would have thought that she was the alcoholic but she was just having fun.

    “I think that’s enough drinks, Sera.” A guy said as he took the beer bottle away from her. She turned around and smiled seeing her good friend Woo Jiho aka Zico.

    “You made it!” She squealed and hugged him tight. He chuckled and hugged back.

    “I’m sorry, I’m late. I wanted to get you a gift.” He said holding up a small bag. Sera smiled wide.

    “A gift for me? Awwww oppa!”

    “Oh god. Oppa? Sera noona...you’re so drunk. And you got this drunk without me? I’m hurt.” He said laughing. “Open it.” He said as she took the gift. She peeked into the bag and giggled as she pulled out a tiny cell phone charm. The charm was silver and shaped like Hello Kitty.

    “It’s soooo cute!” She squealed louder and hugged him even tighter. She put it in the bag again. “Dance with me!”

    “Of course.” Sera soon began to dance with Jiho. The two went outside after a while for fresh air. Zico was smoking a cigarette and Sera was sharing that with him.

    “You know pretty lips like yours shouldn’t have a cigarette in between them.” He said shaking his head. She smirked.

    “Pretty lips? What if my lips were bad?” She asked.

    “Pssh, that’s not possible,” he paused, “well, I have one idea of how they could be bad.” He said letting out a puff of smoke. She chuckled.

    “And what would that be?” She asked. He motioned for her to come near and whispered something her ear. “Jihooo~” She cooed and pulled away. She then noticed a car parked on the end of the street. Two men were in it and staring at them.

    “Wh-why don’t you go in. I’m gonna be right there okay…” She mumbled watching the men get out the vehicle. Zico finished his smoke and hesitantly went inside. The men started to approach Sera.

    “W-what do you guys want?” She asked stepping backwards.

    “We want our money.” One said.

    “Look! This isn’t my problem! I don’t owe you anything it’s my father!” She said clutching the shoes in her hand.

    “Your father’s debt has been left to you missy. Now give it us or else.” The other said.

    “POOP YOU!” She shouted as she threw her heels at them and sprinted down the street. Sera ran as far as she could and eventually shook them off her trail after she hid inside a garbage bin for almost half an hour. Her father was very much into gambling. Her mother had left due to it, leaving Sera and her two younger siblings alone with their father. Eventually their father fled Korea, not leaving a cent to Sera and her siblings. Sera was forced to send her siblings to live with a distant family member on the other side of Korea while she attempt to work off her debt as an Idol. Each time they demanded more and more money. Money she didn’t have, nor did she know how she’d possibly get all of that before it was too late.

                *         *         *

    The party was now over, Jill and Aysa were searching for their members but couldn’t find the remaining three anywhere. The two had no choice but to leave the club without them. When they got home they found Sera smelling like trash, passed out on the sofa. Aysa went straight to bed and Jill went to the scale. She had lost no weight that day. Disappointed she went to bed, of course after throwing up whatever was in her system. She already knew that trouble was going to be in the forecast for tomorrow.

 

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys so I hoped you liked this wild chapter. Gasp. Who took Haera, where is Yeji? Will Jibyul ever love her body? Will Sera pay off her debt? And who is the father of Aysa's baby? Next time on Steal Heartz. Lol this would be such an awesome soap opera right? XD Okay comment, upvote if you haven't! Hope you enjyoed. 
Happy New Year