Chapter 5

«Steal Heartz» Big Hit Entertainment | Story Starting
 
 
 

CHAPTER Five

Uh-Oh

The five girls of Steal Heartz all sat around in the living room after a long night of running around. The youngest of the members Aysa, had revealed to them that she was pregnant. They rushed her to a clinic in Sera’s old neighborhood, where they made sure she was alright after the water bottle to the stomach. They then bought prenatal vitamins for her. Now that they were home it was time for a serious talk between them. Most idols that get pregnant were usually forced to get an abortion, sometimes they’d marry the father but never were they single mother idols. This problem was now something that the entire group was going to have to deal with together.

    “Who’s the father?” Sera asked looking at Aysa. Aysa was dreading that question.

    “I-I don’t know…” She mumbled. The five girls all gave her a look. She sighed and ran her hands through her hair. “Someone.”

    “Aysa, if you want us to help you then you’re gonna have to help us too.” Jill explained.

    “She’s right, you need to tell us everything so we can protect you.” Yeji said nodding her head. Haera was staring at Aysa’s stomach as if expecting it to suddenly grow.

    “Don’t tell me he’s married…” Sera said shaking her head. Aysa shook her head as well.

    “No! Bu-but...he’s got a girlfriend.” Aysa confessed. Sera frowned along with Yeji.

    “Who is he? Is he an idol?” Jill asked. Aysa hesitated before nodding her head.

    “Look it’s late, I promise to tell you guys tomorrow. I’m just tired. Let me sleep?” She asked genuinely feeling tired. Yeji sighed and nodded.

    “Okay, let’s all go to sleep.” Yeji said. Aysa went into her room with Haera.

    “Night.” Jill said before going into her shared room. Sera stayed in the living room on the couch, with her eyes now closed. Yeji put a blanket on her before leaving to her own room. She laid down in her bed and took out her phone. Her lock screen was a picture of her and Woobin. She smiled at the picture, it made her happy to see them like that. Slowly she closed her eyes. Everyone in the dorm was asleep. Or at least everyone except Sera. Sera took her blanket off her and creeped out of the dorm door and out the building. She pulled the hood of her coat tightly around her face. In her coat pocket was all the money from her last paycheck which sadly wasn’t much. The money was rolled into a paper bag and marked with a KS, for Kwon Sera. Sera walked to the designated drop off area, which was a garbage bin in an alley. She opened it and dumped the paper bag in before securing away. As she walked back to the dorm she started thinking about Aysa and the baby she was going to have. She knew that life as an idol was going to get harder than it already was. Safely she returned home and went to bed on the sofa.

    In the morning the girls were woken and rushed around. They had to hide the vitamins from everyone so they put them into a mint dispenser. They went into a shooting of After School Club and then performances for the rest of the day. Now that they knew Aysa was pregnant the girls were acting differently. Making sure she had enough water to drink, if she was hungry or comfortable in the car. No one even noticed that Jill had given Aysa, her entire dinner, which was just a cup of rice and vegetables. The week went on like that. They just tried to make it through the struggle of being an idol on the go.

    Finally a week from finding out about Aysa’s secret they had free time. Yeji was out on a romantic date with Woobin, Jill was video chatting with a boy in her room, Haera was in her room with Hyuna hanging out and Sera was in the living room with Jiho. The two were snuggled up watching a movie. Aysa was in Yeji’s room catching up on sleep.

    Hyuna and Haera held up pillows as they quietly exited the bedroom. The peeked out to see the pair not paying attention the movie at all, and instead making out. Hyuna flipped the light switch off and ran into the living room attacking the couple with their pillows. Laughter and movement could be heard in the darkness.

    “Yah, can you guys be quiet.” Jill said sticking her head out the door. She turned the light on to see feathers floating in the living room. She rolled her eyes with a sigh before going into her room. She put her ear buds in as she sat on to her bed. “Sorry about that, Haera and Hyuna are always really rowdy when they’re together.” Jill told the man she was skyping with.

    “Haha, it’s fine.” Park Yoochun said with a smile on his face. He sat at a desk in his own apartment. He leaned forward towards his lap top, gazing at Jill. She blinked confused as to what he was looking at.

    “What?” She asked. “Do I have something on my face?” She asked hiding her face behind her hands. He chuckled shaking his head.

    “No, no.” He told her. Slowly she removed her hands.

    “Then what?” She asked. He shook his head with a slight smirk.

    “Oh nothing,” He whistled. She crossed her arms over her chest shaking her head.

    “Tell me, or else!” She threatened. He raised a brow at her amused.

    “Or else? Or else what?” He asked. She bit her lip thinking.

    “Or else, I’ll tickle you to death.” She said with a nod. He chuckled and ran a hand through his hair.

    “You tickle me? Hmmm well at least I’ll get to be touched by you before I die.” He said. She rolled her eyes and laughed.

“Just tell me why were you looking at me…” Jill pouted cutely. He sighed dramatically.

“Ohh you got me with that pouty face. FIne you win.” He said sticking his tongue out.

“Okay so why were you looking at me?”

“Because you’re beautiful. I was looking at you because you’re beautiful.” He said with a soft smile on his lips. Jill blushed hearing him and looked away shyly, feeling flattered by him. He cleared his throat before speaking again. “You’re not doing anything right now, right?”

    “Yep, my slate is clean why?” She asked.

    “It’s just, a couple of friends and I are going out to dinner, wanna come?” He asked. She smiled wide and nodded.

    “I’d love that.” Yoochun exchanged to her the details before ending the video chat. The two had been talking for a while now. It started when they met a party. It wasn’t long before they got close through text messages, phone calls and now video chats. Occasionally they’d hang out but never alone, always in groups. Jill didn’t know where this was going but knew that if Yeji was allowed to date then she’d have to be allowed too. Jill put on a cute skirt and top. For the first time in the past month she felt good about her and body. She walked out into the living room where Sera and Jiho were left alone again. Quickly Sera pulled away from Jiho’s lips.

    “Just two friends here...hanging out..” Sera said loudly. “This movie is awesome, right?” She asked Jiho. He chuckled and nodded.

    “Mmm, noona this movie is so interesting.” He agreed trying not to laugh. Jill eyed them and shook her head.

    “I’m going out, you two friends behave.” Jill waved to them before leaving the dorm. The two were finally alone at last. Sera smiled as she s her arms around Jiho’s neck. They weren’t a couple, just friends. Though Jiho constantly pops the question “will you my girlfriend?”, Sera always declines. Not that she didn’t like him, she did. She was just scared of commitment, of the drama that’s behind relationships.

    “Sera, will you be my-”

    “I’d love to be your very best friend.” She said with an innocent look on her face. Jiho sighed leaning back.

    “You’re gonna drive me crazy.” He said before biting her cheek softly.

    “Yah~” She whined and flicked his nose. “I’m hungry, let’s go get food.” She suggested.

    “Can't you just eat m-”

    “DID SOMEONE SAY FOOD~” Haera screamed as she ran out of her room.

    “FOOOOD~!” Hyuna shouted running behind her. The two sighed and Sera got up.

    “Let’s all just go eat,” Sera suggested. Jiho got up and stretched his arms. The group all put their shoes and coats on. Sera stopped in to the room where Aysa was sleeping in. Aysa wasn’t asleep though, she was awake and on her laptop. Sera smiled and whistled to catch her attention. Aysa looked up and smiled slightly.

    “What?” She asked.

    “We’re gonna get food wanna come?” Sera offered. Aysa shook her head and leaned back against the pillow behind her.

    “Nah, I’m not really up for leaving this bed.” She said chuckling.

    “Well, you need to eat. Want me to bring you back food?” Sera asked. Aysa’s smile grew and she nodded.

    “Yes! Yes! I honestly could really go for some chinese food, fried rice, with meat and an egg roll with veggies in and dumplings!” Aysa told her. Sera laughed.

    “Wow, anything else miss piggy?”

    “Oh yea, a banana milk.” Aysa smiled sweetly at the older girl.

    “Aish, that baby is gonna come out of you fat.” She said chuckling. “Okay, call if you need anything.” Sera, gave her a wave before leaving the apartment with her friends. Aysa was now left alone. She pulled up her shirt and looked at the speed bump that was starting to form. She sighed and rubbed her tummy gently and began to sing to it. Right then and there she promised that no matter what she was going to give her baby up for adoption nor was she going to abort it. They’ll have to kill her before they could do anything to her child. It was a relief that all her members supported her. The father didn’t know still. The company didn’t know. Her family didn’t even know. She was too ashamed to tell them, knowing that they wouldn’t be as supportive as her members were. But she could only wish for the best now. She had to take care of her and the baby.

    Sighing she closed the laptop and figured she should actually sleep. Aysa was about to close her eyes when the doorbell rang. Did unnie forget her keys again? She thought to herself as she got up from the bed and dragged her body to the front door. She opened it, ready to nag her unnie only to find a male standing there. It was the father of her child. Aysa stood there wide eyed and off gaurd.

    “B-Baekhyun…” She whispered. The male stepped in closing the door and pulling her to him.

    “, I’ve missed you so much.” Byun Baekhyun, said as he kissed her. Aysa didn’t kiss back though. She was too shocked to see him. Aysa and Baekhyun had been fooling around with each other for the longest time, and way before he and Taeyeon had begun dating. Even though Baekhyun was still with Taeyeon, he’d often still see Aysa. Aysa couldn’t deny that she felt guilty for sleeping with a man who was in a relationship but Baekhyun had a spell on her. She couldn’t escape him and now she was chained to him forever because this child. “Baby, haven’t you missed me too?” He asked.

    “Uh- yea. I’ve missed you lots oppa.” She said nervously. He took her hand and smiled.

    “i was waiting for your members to leave, so we can be alone. Let’s go to your room.” He said picking her up and tossing her over his shoulder.

    “Ah Baekhyun!” She squeaked. He chuckled and patted her bed. He walked to her room closing the door behind them and then tossed her like a sack of potatoes on the bed. Groaning Aysa looked up at him and frowned.

    “What’s wrong baby? I know, I’m being kinda rough.” he rubbed the back of his neck. “I’ll be gentler, kay?” He sat down next to her and began to kiss her. Aysa’s mind was flooded with so many things, she didn’t need a boy on her mind too. She couldn’t deal with this, nor did she want this. And in the back of her head she could hear Jill saying “who’s the father”, “you need to tell the father”. Shaking her head, she pushed Baekhyun away.

    “Yah. You’re just gonna come here and start kissing and touching me without even asking how i was while you were gone?” She frowned. “I’m not a toy Baekhyun.” She said sitting up and covering her stomach with a pillow. He sighed and nodded.

    “Sorry, sorry. I just get carried away.” He told her. “Well how were you?” He asked.

    “I’ve been okay…” She looked away getting teary eyed.

    “Aysa, what’s wrong?” He asked. “Are you feeling guilty again,” He sighed again. “I told you, I’m gonna break up with Taeyeon, I just haven’t gotten a chance to see her, and I’m not a text dumper.” He lied. Baekhyun had no intentions of breaking up with Taeyeon but told Aysa he did to keep her around.

    “Promise?” She asked him.

    “Promise what?” He questioned.

    “Promise that you’ll leave her.” She said. He nodded.

    “I promise to leave her...why are you acting like this?” he asked getting frustrated.

    “Because Baekhyun! You say you love me but you’re still with her! You need to leave her okay?”

    “I need to leave her?” He asked. She nodded.

    “You NEED to leave her.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

    “Why?” he asked. Aysa bit her lip, the thought of blurting out her pregnancy came to mind, but she pushed it away and came up with another reason.

    “Because if you don’t leave her, I’m gonna tell that you’ve been seeing me and I’m gonna leave you!” She threatened. Baekhyun’s eyes grew.

    “You wouldn’t! Aysa what’s wrong with you today?” He asked getting up from her bed.

    “What’s wrong with me?” Aysa laughed mockingly. “What’s wrong is that...I’m pregnant.” Baekhyun’s jaw practically fell to the floor and his eyes almost popped out of his head, don’t forget that his heart almost stopped.

    “W-with who?”

    “With you! You idiot! With you!” She yelled. Baekhyun swallowed the lump that was forming in his throat and rolled his eyes.

    “Prove it. I want a DNA test.” he said.

    “A what-”

    “I know you sleep around, you !” Baekhyun shouted.

    “The only one I’ve been sleeping with for the past months is you! You! YOU!” She screamed angry at him. She stood up and pulled her shirt up showing the small fat forming. “That is your child!” Baekhyun shook his head.

    “No. No!” He said. “This is a dirty trick Aysa.”

    “THIS ISN’T A TRICK!” Tears rolled from her eyes and she felt so hurt and betrayed by Baekhyun. He walked to the door.

    “I’m out of here. I need to leave. I need to go.” he said opening the door. There stood Sera and Haera. Sera had coupons and wanted to get them. They heard shouting and rushed to the room. Sera looked angry, her face was red and she was glairing at Baekhyun.

    “Did you make her cry?” She asked pointing to Aysa who was sobbing on the bedroom floor. Haera pushed Baekhyun aside and rushed to comfort her.

    “N-no.” Baekhyun answered. Sera scoffed.

    “Don’t you ing lie to me! You piece of !” Sera shouted. She grabbed his collar and pulled him to her.

    “Are you gonna hit me, heh.” He mocked.

    “No, I am!” Zico pulled Sera away from the male and punched his across the face hard. Sera began to throw her fist at Baekhyun.

    “Yah! YAH!” Hyuna screamed as she tried to get Sera off of Baekhyun. Zico helped her after glaring at Baekhyun for a moment. Baekhyun quickly got up and looked into the room at Aysa who was still crying.

    “I’m leaving now.” He said, which was meant for Aysa. “Don’t ever look for me again.” he said and began to walk away. Aysa’s crying grew worse and Sera pounced towards Baekhyun only to be pulled back by the bystanders. He pulled his hoodie over his bruised face and left.

    The night went from bad to worse within hours.

kara_____step_____gif_by_teklaa-d48jpkp.
 

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys so what's up? I'm so sorry that it's been like a month since I've updated. I was just inspired but then i finally got it today. Isn't Baekhyun a jerk? And how does the night turn worse? Duh! Duh! Duh! Hahaha yep. Okay bye love you all.