Chapter 6

«Steal Heartz» Big Hit Entertainment | Story Starting
 
 
 

CHAPTER six

Sticking Together

“What is it?” Yeji asked into her phone as she looked out the large window in Woobin’s apartment.

    “You need to come home right now.” Haera said through the receiver. Yeji bit her lip and glance back at the bedroom where Woobin laid waiting for her.

    “I’m kinda busy right now, can’t this wait till tomorrow?” Yeji asked.

    “No it can’t. Please unnie, you can screw your boyfriend another time- this is important.” Haera insisted. Yeji sighed. Then she heard crying in the background.

    “Is-is that Aysa?” her eyes widen. “Did something happen to her or the baby?”

    “The...the father came...things are bad unnie. You need to come, please?” Haera begged.

    “I’m on my way.” Yeji hung up and rushed into the room. “I’m sorry but I need to go back to the dorm. Things have- have gone bad.” She mumbled as she dressed herself. She threw her hair into a ponytail and got her shoes on. Woobin frowned and sat up. He ruffled his hair and sighed.

    “Fine. But you owe me.” He said with a smirk. Yeji chuckled slightly and tugged her coat on.

    “Get dressed, and take me home already.” She said with a soft sigh. She was worried about Aysa and the baby. What could’ve happened at the dorm? Who was the father and what did he do to make Aysa cry? So many questions were running through Yeji’s head. Woobin dressed himself and they hurried into his car. The two then drove back to her dorm. A kissed was exchanged before Yeji ran up to her dorm.

    “What happened?” She asked as she entered. She kicked her shoes off and went to the group that was gathered around a crying Aysa in the living room.

    “The father came, yelled at Aysa and well-”

    “I punched that little .” Sera said cutting off Haera.

    “She’s been crying ever since he left.” Haera continued. Yeji looked at Jiho and Hyuna. This needed to stay within their members.

    “I’m sorry, I think we should be alone...Zico, Hyuna-you don’t mind leaving do you? Not to kick you out of anything.” Yeji explained. Jiho shook his head and got up.

    “Fine with me, I totally understand.” He said and grabbed Sera’s hand. He dragged her out of the dorm.

    “She’s pregnant?” He asked in a whisper. Sera didn’t say anything, just nodded her head and looked around to check if anyone was in the hall.

    “Is your hand okay?” She asked taking his hand and checking his knuckles for scratches.

    “I’m fine. Are you? You kinda...lost it.” He said with a chuckle.

    “I’m fine,” she sighed, “I’ll text you-”

    “No. Call me instead...I wanna hear your voice.” He said leaning in and pecking Sera’s lips before leaving. She went back into the dorm and sat down next to Aysa who had finally calmed down. Haera was in her room with Hyuna.

    “That was kinda scary…” Hyuna mumbled. “I didn’t know Baekhyun was so greasy.”

    “Me either.” Haera said with a sigh.

    “I hope everything is okay with Aysa.” Hyuna said and took Haera’s hand. “I’m gonna go, okay? I’ll text you when I’m home.” Haera nodded.

    “Mmm kay.”

    “Can unnie get a kiss, before she leaves?” Hyuna asked in a cute voice. Haera blushed and bit her lip. Quickly she leaned in and pecked Hyuna’s cheek. Hyuna frowned. “I meant on the lips, fine~” Hyuna leaned in and pecked Haera’s lips.

    “Yah! Unnie...don’t do that…” Haera mumbled.

    “Oh hush. You love unnie’s lips and you know it.” Hyuna stuck her tongue out and walked to the door. “Bye.” She waved before leaving the dorm. Haera let out a breath. She really was confused about her feelings for Hyuna. She loved her but just couldn’t admit she loved her more than a friend. Sighing she left the room and sat down on the floor by Aysa’s feet. They all sat in silence.

    “Did anyone try contacting Jill?” Yeji asked as she got up to brew tea for Aysa. Sera nodded.

    “We tried but it went straight to voicemail.” Sera explained.

    “Where is she?” Yeji asked.

    “Went to hang out with someone, she didn’t really say.” Haera said. Haera noticed Ser staring at her. “What?” She said lowly.

    “What lipstick is that?” Sera asked pointing to Haera’s mouth. Heara touched her lips. Her eyes widen. Hyuna’s lipstick stained her own.

    “I borrowed it from Hyuna unnie…” She mumbled and looked away. The room grew silent again. Yeji handed Aysa the cup of tea and in her other hand was a glass of wine. She sipped her glass and took a seat. It was an hour later when the door opened and in rushed Jill.

    “What’s going on? What happened?” She asked frantically. She closed the door and rushed to the four girls.

    “Where were you?” Sera questioned.

    “I was with my friends and my phone died, Yoochun had a charger so I borrowed it and came right when I heard your messages.” Jill said nodding her head.

    “It’s okay. We’re fine now.” Yeji mumbled before gulping down more wine. Jill sat down on the floor and looked at Aysa who was drinking tea.

    “So...what happened?” Jill asked. Yeji still didn’t know the entire story and was curious herself as to what happened. Aysa after finishing her tea at a painfully slow rate finally told the story of what happened between Baekhyun and her. The only catch was, she didn’t tell the two that it was Baekhyun, of course Haera and Sera knew though. She told them how she begged him to leave his girlfriend and how he called her a and then when Jiho punched him and Sera punched him and that he stormed off telling her never to contact him again. By the end of the story they were all silent. Upset looks on their faces.

    “Who’s the father?” Yeji asked. Aysa sighed.

    “Byun Baekhyun…” Aysa mumbled and rubbed the back of her neck.

    “WHAT! No…” Jill mumbled. She shook her head and stared at Aysa. “Are you serious?” She asked. Aysa nodded, her eyes getting teary eyed. She started to cry again.

    Their attention was shortly taken away from the sobbing Aysa to the door which was being opened. In walked an angry Hyungjung. She held what looked like the trash bags they used in the dorms. She slammed the door closed and walked over the girls dumping the contents of the bag all over the floor.

    “What the are these?” Hyungjung asked. On the ground were scattered positive pregnancy tests, along with other garbage. All five girls eyes widened. No one spoke. Hyungjung grabbed the glass that was in Yeji’s hand, she splashed the wine on Yeji. “Are you pregnant? Huh! Is this yours?” Yeji asked. All the girls looked shocked. Yeji didn’t move. She sat there, took a deep breath and shook her head.

“Is she lying? I know you all know, who’s pregnant!” Hyungjung shouted.

“I’m not pregnant. I swear.” Yeji said lowly, with her head down.

“Ohhh, I swear to god you better not be!” Hyungjung threatened. "Or maybe you Jill? You've been looking chubby lately!" She hissed. Jill frowned and felt her eyes tear up. She then began to shout at them. She brought up all of the boys each girl has been associated with. She then slapped each five, and forced them all to sit on the hard floor on their knees. She made them hold their hands up and taking a wooden mixing spoon from the kitchen began to slap each girls arms when they refused to speak. No one was saying anything. With each minute the hits got harder and their inner arms were turning red. It was when she threatened to punch all of them in stomach, starting with Aysa- that’s when someone spoke up.

    “ME!” Sera shouted. “It’s me.” Sera said standing up. Slowly the other girls lowered their arms and all their eyes were on Sera. “You hit, one of us again and I promise I’ll report you.”

    “Abort it.” Hyungjung said. Sera shook her head.

    “No…” Sera glanced at Aysa who was in shock still. “I-I lost it already.” She lied.

    “You lost it?” Hyungjung mocked.

    “She’s lying I’m pregnant.” Haera bravely said while standing. Jill then stood as well.

    “No. It’s me. I’m pregnant.” Jill insisted.

    “They’re all lying it’s me.” Yeji said as she stood. Slowly and hesitantly Aysa rose.

    “No...no...I’m pregnant.” Aysa confessed. She was the only one telling the truth. Hyungjung just stared at all of them amused and skeptical of who was telling the truth.

    “You better really have lost that baby Sera...tomorrow you all are going to the doctor. We’ll find out which one of you is really pregnant- or not.” Hyungjung chuckled evilly before turning on her heel and leaving the place.

    “Thank you.” Aysa cried. They all cried.

    That night the five all slept in Yeji’s full sized bed.

tumblr_m6wxbkg0O71rqmg2mo6_250.gif
 

AUTHORS NOTE

Hello everyone, sorry for such a late update. I've been so bussay-lazy. Both. So I hoped you liked this chapter. It's just been a long time comin... Anyway comment your thoughts and yea. 

Will Baekhyun ever come around? How will the doctor opintment go? NEXT TIME ON STEAL HEARTZ

we should make this into a kdrama bruh-