Chapter 4

«Steal Heartz» Big Hit Entertainment | Story Starting
 
 

CHAPTER four

Trouble

“You know they’re never gonna give me any free time right?” Yeji, told Woo Bin over the phone. “They rushed me out of the press meeting so fast, that we couldn't even say goodbye. It’s been a week since we went public and I’ve been working my off.” Woo Bin sighed.

    “I know baby. I’m sorry. Don’t worry once you’re done promoting we’re gonna go somewhere nice. Just me and you.” He said with a smile on his face.

    “Really? Like a vacation? To where somewhere warm?” She asked.

    “I was thinking somewhere romantic. Like Paris.” Yeji froze and the smile that was growing on her face died.

    “No.”

    “Why not?” He asked

    “Because, I don’t like Paris. There’s nothing romantic there. Plus you don’t even speak French.” She said coldly.

    “But you do. Come on, you grew up in Paris, wouldn’t you want to visit it again?” Yeji shook her head as she stared up at her ceiling. It was 3am and the couple had been talking for an hour. Yeji had gotten home late and Woo Bin stayed up just so he could talk to her.

    “No. Paris only has bad memories for me, okay! We’re not going to Paris!” Yeji snapped. Woo Bin groaned.

    “Fine! We won’t go! I was just trying to do something nice for you Yeji!” She said raising his voice a bit. Yeji’s eyes widen at his tone.

    “Look you know I don’t like that damn city, nor do I like talking about it, so why did you bring it up?” Yeji’s voice got a bit louder as she got angry.

    “Because! Because I love you and I want you to open up to me-”

    “I’ve opened up to you enough Woo Bin! What more do you want from me?”

    “I just want you to tell me everything...I want you to let me in damn it!” Now Woo Bin was shouting, and he was angry. This was a topic that always got the two into a fight. The topic was her past. Woo Bin was an open book, unlike Yeji who was more like a locked diary.

    “I did let you in Woo Bin! I did!”

    “No you haven’t Yeji, and you know you haven’t!” Yeji let out a frustrated groan.

    “God Woo Bin, when I’m ready I’ll talk but I’m not ready yet! Why do you keep pushing me?”

    “You don’t get it do you? I tell you everything Yeji! But you can’t even-”

    “I’m not having this ing conversation Woo Bin, I’m going to bed. Don’t bother calling me back because I’m not going to pick up!” Yeji shouted as she hung up the phone. The tossed the device at a pile of dirty clothes and got out the bottle of alcohol that was hidden under her bed. Tears ran down her face as she started drinking. She didn’t like conflict. She hated getting into fights with Woo Bin and regretted getting angry at him. She cared for him deeply, which wasn’t something she was use to doing. Relationships in her life were always unstable, she couldn’t ruin another one.

    Out in the hall was Aysa, who was forced to turn off her phone from someone blowing it up. She was eating ice cream and searching up things about pregnancy on her laptop when she heard Yeji’s voice and her crying. Taking the tub of ice cream with her she went to the door and pressed her ear up to it, she slowly opened it and peeked in to see Yeji drinking her tears away. Yeji looked over to see her. Aysa hesitantly walked over to her and crawled on to the bed.

    “Unnie...what’s wrong?” She asked the older girl. Yeji wiped her eyes.

    “Nothing just...I just got into a fight with Woo Bin oppa…” She said mumbling. She offered the bottle to Aysa. “Want some?” She asked looking away. Aysa shook her head.

    “No thank you.” She replied. Yeji looked at her again and nodded.

    “Ahh, yea I forgot you can’t. Pregnant women can’t drink. Ha. I shouldn’t have kids ever then?” Yeji laughed bitterly. Aysa's eyes went big at Yeji’s words.

    “H-how?” Aysa said softly. A nervous feeling growing in her stomach.

    “You’ve been throwing up non-stop, gaining weight in your face and I found the tests…” Yeji said as she took a swing from her bottle. Aysa then broke out into tears.

    “Please don’t tell anyone?” she begged Yeji. The older girl’s stared at the younger and slowly she embraced her.

    “I wont. It’s not my job to...it’s yours. You know You’ll have to tell the company, right?” Yeji asked. Aysa nodded her head and continued to cry. “Who’s the father?” Yeji asked. Aysa stayed silent scared to say the truth out loud. The truth that she and a man who was in a relationship were fooling around with each other...for months. Truthfully Aysa wasn’t the innocent maknae that everyone thought that she was. If the public found out that she had slept with many different idols, and found out that she continued to sleep with a man who was in a relationship, she’d be hated and marked a . Aysa was only 21 and she was scared. She graduated high school only two years ago, and now she was pregnant. Not only pregnant but not married. The world was going to chew her up and spit her out.

    “Look...you should tell the others.” yeji said as she rubbed Aysa’s back. Aysa nodded and soon the two drifted off to sleep together.

    The next day the girls were all rushed to a filming of After School Club, then to a performance and then back to the studio where they were working on tracks for their repackage album. Haera was the only one missing from the group. She was performing a song her and Hyuna recorded. Ever since the party though, things have been awkward between the two. They pretended that nothing happened and it was killing Hyuna who desperately wanted to be accepted by Haera.

    The two came off stage with big smiles on their faces. They were congratulated for the good job and thanked the back up dancers for their hard work. Hyuna linked arms with Haera and they skipped to Hyuna’s private dressing room.

    “How awesome was that?” Haera asked as they closed the door. She plopped down on to the sofa and tossed her sunglasses off. Hyuna smiled wide at her and sat down next to the younger girl.

    “Unnie is very proud of you.” Hyuna said patting her head. Haera giggled and hugged Hyuna.

    “Aww thank you, but we both know that you did much better.” Haera pouted playfully.

    “Only because I worked super hard to impress you.” Hyuna said poking Haera’s nose. The two laughed and let out a breath of relief that the performance was over.

    “Unnie, we should have a sleepover it’s been so long since we’ve had one.” Haera said. “When I’m free I’ll invite you over to the dorm, okay?” Hyuna nodded and smiled.

    “But you know I live alone so you can come over whenever you want because then we’ll have more privacy.” Hyuna said with a smirk. Haera playfully slapped Hyuna’s leg. Hyuna pouted. “I was being serious-aish. You!” Hyuna began to tickle Haera. The two girls laughed like crazy and rolled off the sofa and on to the floor. The laughter came to stop when they noticed how close they were.

    “Wow...you really look so beautiful.” Haera whispered looking down at Hyuna. Hyuna blushed and reached her hand out to caress the other’s cheek.

    “Really? So are you.” She whispered back. Hyuna leaned up a bit to kiss Haera’s lip but Haera pulled away.

    “Hyuna…” Haera said softly looking away. Hyuna’s eyes started to water a bit.

    “Why are you playing with my heart?” Hyuna asked as she pushed Haera away from her. She sat up and crossed her arms shaking her head.

    “I-I’m not...unnie I’m sorry.” Haera said hugging her.

    “I want to talk about...that night with you.” Hyuna said. “What am I to you?” She asked. Haera bit her lip unsure of the answer. She looked away thinking.

    “You’re my best friend. Hey, hey. Look I kinda remember what happened. Not much but I remember some stuff and I liked it.” Haera admitted, her face bright red. Hyuna smiled a bit looking at her.

    “Really?”

    “Y-yea…”

    “Okay, then if you liked it, maybe we should do it again. Except this time sober. You know for expierence.” Hyuna said wiggling her brows. Haera covered her red face.

    “Unnie! You’re making me feel shy.” Haera whined. Hyuna smiled and took away her hands.

    “Hide your face again, and I’ll kiss you.” Hyuna threatened, wanting the other to hide her face. Haera pulled her hands away and put them over her face as she smirked. Hyuna playfully gasped and took them from her. “Now you’re gonna get it.” Hyuna leaned in to kiss her when someone knocked on the door. Hyuna frowned and quickly pecked Haera’s soft lips.

    The door opened and there stood Hyungjung.  She gave the two a weird look before motioning Haera to get up. Haera sighed and the two friends hugged before Haera left to recording studio with Hyungjung. Haera was put into the booth and immediately started recording. The other girls sat in the lounge. Jill was texting someone on her phone, smiling and giggling at the text messages. Aysa raised a brow and pointed to her.

    “What’s with her?” Aysa asked Sera. Sera shrugged.

    “She’s been like that since last night.” Sera said. “Unnie, who are you talking to?” Sera asked. Jill didn’t even hear her and continued to move her fingers on her screen. “Do you dare me to throw this water bottle at her? Because I will.” Sera said looking at Aysa. Aysa giggled and nodded.

    “Do it...I dare you.” Aysa said with a smile. Sera cleared and threw the full water bottle across the room, where it smacked against Jill’s thigh. She dropped her phone and shot them a look.

    “She dared me to do it!” Sera said pointing at Aysa. “Now that we have your attention. Who are you talking to?” Sera asked. Jill smiled.

    “Someone.” She threw the water bottle back aiming at Sera, but due to lack of athletic skill the bottle hit Aysa right in the stomach. Aysa’s groaned from the impact. All eyes widen and Jill immediately felt bad. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry.” Aysa’s eyes began to water and tears came out as she held her stomach. Yeji, walked into the room to see Aysa crying.

    “Oh my god, what happened?” She rushed to her and pulled her shirt up staring at her stomach. Aysa’s pale skin had a red mark from the water bottle. “. We should take you to the hospital.” Yeji said. Aysa shook her head.

    “N-no. I’m fine.” Aysa said wiping her eyes. She took a deep breath.

    “Yea, you might be fine but-” Yeji stopped and decided not to finish her sentence.

    “But what?” Sera asked curiously.

    “Aysa, I’m really sorry. I was aiming for Sera. Really.” Jill said hugging the youngest girl. Aysa hugged back.

    “It’s fine.” Aysa stayed quiet. She didn’t know what to do. If she went to the hospital what would she tell them? Plus, people would find out that she was pregnant.

    “We should really go to the hospital.” Yeji said softly.

    “We can’t.” Aysa said. Haera stepped into the tension filled room. Yeji stood up and grabbed Aysa’s wrist.

    “Okay. Group meeting. Bathroom now.”  She said. She lead the girls into the bathroom. They waited for one women to leave before standing in front of the door. Aysa knew what she had to do now. For the sake of the child growing inside her. She had to.

    “What’s going on?” Haera asked confused.

    “Guys I have something to tell you all,” Aysa started. She looked at Yeji and took her hand squeezing it tightly. “I’m pregnant.”

kara_____step_____gif_by_teklaa-d48jpkp.
 

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys so what's up? I hope you liked this chapter!! I don't have much to say about this chapter but yea. Lol. Aysa's secret came out. Now only to find out the father. And what's Yeji's past about. Will Haera ever admit her love to Hyuna? Who is Jill talking to? And nothing interesting about Sera this chapter but she's there. LOL. Okay comment.