Chapter 1

«Steal Heartz» Big Hit Entertainment | Story Starting

 
 

chapter one

All Because Of The One Word

The five girls of Steal Hearts were rushed out of the white van they traveled in. They quickly waved to their fans and told them to get inside, since it was cold outside. The girls were then ushered into the the building where they held MNet Countdown. For the past months the girls had been hard at work preparing for a comeback. They spent their days dieting, practicing choreography, recording track after track, photoshoots and music video shoots along with their own personal schedules. The main vocalist Jibyul had been singing on Immortal Song, Ye.G and Aysa had been doing many photoshoots for magazines and the remaining two had been doing nothing. Sadly this was only the beginning of more busy days because now they’d be promoting their song and album. The company had talked about them going on tour with the boy group BTS, nothing had been confirmed yet though. This was truly the life of an idol.

    The girls were lead to their dressing room and immediately were attacked by stylist and makeup artists. They stripped out of their comfy clothes and into tight black pants, colorful cropped shirts, and high heels. Their faces were battered with makeup and hair pulled and pinned into place. This was their life.

    “Do these pants make my look good?” Sera, the lead vocalist asked. The leader Yeji laughed and shook her head.

    “What? No, they look fine on you.” She said smiling as she sat down on the sofa in the room.

    “Yah! Jibyul-ah how big is your chest?” Head fashion coordinator, Miyoon, asked as she helped Jillian get dressed. The tight fitting top wouldn’t go over Jill’s full chest. “ in!”

    “ what in? I can’t my chest in unnie!” Jill cried as the Miyoon pulled shirt down more.

    “Guys, I think you mixed up mine and unnie’s shirt. It’s a bit loose up top.” Aysa said as she pointed to her top. Miyoon laughed and quickly switched the two girls tops. Jill panted and fanned herself.

    “My poor chest...I feel so violated.” She mumbled as she sat down next to Yeji. Haera laughed and patted the girl’s head.

    “Unnie, this is what happens when you have a full set of .” She said with a smirk.

    “Hey mine are big too, it goes. Jill, Me, Yeji, you and then our little Aysa.” Sera said laughing mischievously. Aysa pouted playfully and hugged her chest.

    “Mine, aren’t that small. They’re a pretty decent size.” Aysa said defending herself. The girls all laughed. There was then a knock on the door.

    “Are you guys decent?” A voice asked from the other side. Miyoon opened the door and revealed a group of boys outside. In walked the members of BTS. They all bowed and greeted each other.

    “What are you guys doing here?” Sera asked looking over at the group.

    “Oh we just wanted to wish you guys good luck.” Leader Rap Monster said.

    “Aysa~!” Taehyun shouted as he hugged the maknae. “You’re gonna do super good okay?” He said to her. Aysa laughed.

    “Of course, I know oppa.” She said smiling. “So are you.”

    “Psssh, I always do.” He said before ruffling her hair. Suga approached Haera and smiled a bit shyly.

    “Hey, Haera-ah.” He said. She smiled at him.

    “Hey Suga oppa.” She said back.

    “Noona! You better be killing it out there got it!” J-Hope told Haera as he hugged her from behind. Haera laughed and pushed him away.

    “Yah, don’t be touching her.” Suga said to playfully hitting his arm. J-Hope pouted.

    “But Haera noona is my love. Right noona?” He asked her. Haera glanced at him and then at Suga before she bursted into laughter.

    “You two are so silly.” She said with a bright smile. “I’m sorry but the feeling you have for me is not mutual.” She said to J-Hope.

    “It’s okay noona...because I was joking. I love Yeji noona more. Noonar~” He whined as he went over to bother Yeji.

    “Aish. How do you guys live with him?” She asked Suga as she leaned against a beam in the room. Suga shrugged.

    “You get use to it.” He said softly. “Are you nervous for performing, because you’re gonna do really good...yea.”

    “Umm not really, thanks oppa.”

    “Oh and ummm...you look really pretty today-uh not that you don’t look pretty any other time-but today you look like-uh yea pretty...” Suga said his cheeks gaining a bit of color to them. Haera stifled a laugh and smiled.

    “Thanks oppa.” She said.

    STEAL HEARTZ ON DECK! STEAL HEARTZ ON DECK! A voice said through the speakers in the room. Haera bowed excusing herself, and the five girls were rushed backstage. First came their intro song which was a shortened version of their song “Magnet”.

    “Suga is sooo into you.” Ser whispered into Haera’s ear. Haera gave her a look.

    “What no?” She said shaking her head. Sera chuckled.

    “Oh come on. He was flirting with you, it was obvious.” She said nudging Haera. Haera blinked. Men always flirted with her but she never took note of it, because from the moment they meet her, they’re automatically friendzoned.

    “Oh? Well...okay then.” She said shrugging.

    “Hey guys. This is our comeback. We need to kick . As the leader I just wanted to wish us all good luck.” Yeji said with a smile. They all put their hands in the middle and chanted fighting before they took stage.

The lights were off on stage but it was still very hot. Fans were silent with anticipation and excitement for what the girls had to offer them. 1. 2. 3. The lights flipped on and music began to play. Yeji gripped her mike and flipped her head up.

“Uh. Yeah! Deureoneun bwasso?Evol-iraneun jaseok kkeuro danggineun him geujeo janghan anigeodeun achrimbuteo bamkkaji ni gwireul jabachae neon geujeo moreun chae gogaereul kkeudok georine”

“Hananeun algo duren moreuji let it go for show we make a goal, jaju bichilge urin meotjin style banhagetji on and on and on and on,”    

    “You know how just feel this now heavyweight chaempieoni doel sarameun barona.”

    “You know what, we so hot!”

    “Yes Steal Heartz, we so hot!” Quickly Yeji, Haera and Aysa ran off stage, their mics being taken from them. They tore off the hot and heavy fur coats they had on and ran back on to the stage for their first performance of “Up & Down.” Aysa was only on stage for left than a minute yet she felt exhausted already. The heat from the fur wrap she had around her mixed with the heat of the stage lights made her feel incredibly hot, almost like she was on the sun. The music started playing. Their bodies all started to dance and sing.

    “Jakku wi araeo heundeullineun na, why don’t you know, don’t you know, don’t you know~ Hwaksilhage naege mameul boyeojwo, why don’t you know, don’t you know don’t you know yea ey~!”

    “Wi arae wi wi arae wi wi arae, wi arae, wi wi arae!” The music finished and the lights went off. As quickly as possible the five girls ran off stage, and back to their dressing room.

    “Aysa we need you on stage, quick put this on!” Their manager Lee Hyungjung said as she rushed into the room.

    “What? Isn’t this the outfit I wore in the MV for War Of Hormone?” She asked confused.

    “Yes, well they were gonna have a female in tonight’s performance but she sprained her ankle. So we need you to stand in! Quickly change.” Hyungjung shouted as she shoved the clothes at Aysa. Quickly Aysa changed into the outfit and followed the manager back to the stage.

    “All you have to do is look cute and do what you did in the music video, at the end just pick a boy to hug!” She said. Aysa nodded and fixed the cap on her head. Suddenly she felt light headed as she walked towards the stage again.

    “You okay?” Taehyun asked as he approached next to her. She nodded.

    “Yep.” She said and took a deep breath. She was then on stage with BTS, just like when she starred in their music video and just like in their music video she chose V at the end. He was a close friend of her’s and plus in her opinion the cutest.

    “Aysa hurry and get changed into your outfit for Every Night! You’re up next!” Hyungjung yelled as she pushed Aysa into the dressing room. Aysa hurriedly dressed into the new costume and met her members backstage again. She felt even hotter as she took the stage once again. They performed their last song of the night and went backstage again. Everyone they passed congratulated them for doing such a good job. Everybody crowded around them. Handing them flowers and smiling brightly.

    Aysa stood there, holding a bouquet that her parents sent her. She felt hot, her head started hurting, the room started spinning and everything went black as she hit the ground. The remaining four girls began to have a panic attack as they looked at their member, unconscious on the ground. Their manager called the ambulance and escorted her to the hospital.

    Fainting, wasn’t uncommon in the life of being an idol. It happened often. Many girls and boys fainted from exhaustion, not enough sleep, not enough nutrition in their diet and overworking themselves. Aysa had been stressed in preperations of their comeback, she’d gotten food poisoning earlier this week even. Spent an entire morning throwing up. Spent the days after that vomiting as well. It had to be a little virus then...right?

    While Aysa was sent to to the hospital accompanied by their manager, the other members were sent to their dorm. They’d go to a fan signing followed by an album release party that night. They were excited to be able to have a party but they couldn’t be happy at the thought of something being wrong with their member. The four all moped for hours waiting for Aysa, waiting for a text, or call back. The girls were close with each other and they cared for one another. They were friends...family. Of course it wasn’t always that way. When they had been chosen to be apart of the Steal Heartz project, there was 7 of them. They weren’t close with each other. They were all quiet and reserved. They argued and got into fights. Mainly due to the original maknae her name was Suyeon, and she was a monster. She caused trouble for all of the girls, and 2 months before they debuted quit on them. The other girl left months earlier due to sickness. After they became a five member group, they ironed out their problems and vowed to always have each others back. In this industry you need at least one person you could trust. They had five.

    *    *     *

Aysa had been awake for two hours now, waiting for the doctor to talk to her. They did some test on her, after hearing the symptoms she was having. She laid in the hospital bed reading through the texts her members were leaving her.

“ARE YOU ALIVE- Haera’

“PLEASE DON’T DIE I LOVE YOU- Sera”

“You okay?-Yeji”

“I’m worried, text me- Jill”

She was about to reply when the doctor came into the room, and shut the door behind her. Dr. Ahn looked troubled as she entered. Aysa bit her lip feeling nervous as she saw the doctors expression. Was something really wrong with her?

“Aysa, we’ve done test on you and something came up…” Dr. Ahn started.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“It’s seems like, you’re-”

It was right then. That very moment when that one word fell off of Dr. Ahn’s lips, when Aysa’s world fell apart right in front of her. All because of that one word.

“Pregnant?”

 

authors note

Hey guys so I hope you like the first chapter. The next will be very juicy haha! I have a lot planned for this story and I've got so many ideas. It's gonna be awesome. Comment and yea! Also I made Yeji the leader because I don't know, I feel like she should be leader haha. Um okay love you all. Good night.