The Teaser

Beast-Friend

Jessica boldly confesses through a show that she doesn't have big goals in life to achieve.

She is the easy-going type, afterall.

Unlike Seohyun who is busy studying English to be an ambassador, or Tiffany whose big dream is to be a song-writer.

She's quite satisfied with everything she is blessed with; living a "normal" life with her eight girls, her smexy cute dongsaeng SooJung, her understanding parents, and last but not least, her charming boyfriend Taec.

It was why Tiffany had herself surprised when Sica came to her sobbing; worrying over a big goal that only crossed her mind after Hyo's interesting explanation about the philosophy of a christmas cake.



That starry night, their manager oppa announced that 4th of october would be a completely free day for all of them. The girls decided to throw a pajama party to celebrate the impending comeback and have a little time of togetherness to strengthen their precious bond.

They divided tasks. Sooyoung called the pizza delivery, Seohyun and Hyoyeon made the infamous Ma drink for all members, Yuri and Yoona were in charge to prepare candles for a truth or dare session, Tiffany brought out all her pinky equipments; pillows, blankets and dolls, while Taeyeon, Sunny and Jessica helped her to decorate their spacious livingroom. The girls' night in --predicted to cause sudden boisterousness in that quiet neighborhood-- was soon to be started.

"Sooyoung Onnie, you should munch properly or you'll choke! Aigoo," Seohyun tried to discipline the shikshin. The latter ignored her and continued eating like crazy. With a playful smile in her face, their kid leader stepped in. "Ya! Choi Sooyoung! Listen to what maknae has said, aishh, how come she's far more mature than you are?" Taeyeon shook her head.

"Arrasso, arrasso," Sooyoung finally slowed down. She reached out for her glass and realized something odd. "What is it with the combination? Pizza and Ma drink?"

All of them burst into laughter, followed by random topics and jokes that kept rolling and warmed the room. Tiffany observed her surroundings quietly. Dim light, pinky mood, pizza, the kids she loves, Yoona and her Ago laugh, Taeyeon's trademark ahjumma laugh. Some of the most adorable things in life.

"I'm happy," she whispered to herself.

"Me, too," another quiet whisper came from her left side. A whisper that belong to Jessica.

They looked at each other and let out their most sincere smiles. Now it's Sica's turn to realize that she hadn't been adoring that heart-warming eyes-smile of the girl on her side for a long, long, time. She would blame it to their Japanese activities, but it wasn't the case.

"Waaa, sounds so fun!" Sooyoung and Yuri simultaneous remark brought Sica back to real life. "What's that?" she asked the others.

"Hyoyeon said on her 30's she wanted to learn contemporary dances and perform throughout Europe with a dance group," explained Tiff briefly.

"I'm more interested to fashion-design," said Sica.

"Ah me too!" Sunny excitedly offered her a high-five.

"Maybe I'll stick to singing," Taeyeon replied matter-of-factly.

"And I'll sharpen my sword on acting," said Yoona while nodded.

"Guys, wait a minute. To think about it, when are christmas cakes at their highest sales?" out of nowhere, Hyoyeon came up with a strange question.

Yuri cracked up. "Such a four dimensional, why do you abruptly change the topic?"

"Yaa, just answer me, palli!" commanded Hyo.

"Of course it's when christmas eve comes along, and maybe after chrismast so 24th, 25th, and maybe 25th, 27th. Why?" the girls gave her curious looks.

"You know what, marriage works the same way, it should go by the christmas rule."

All eyes were on her.

"Twenty four, twenty five, twenty six, and twenty seven. That's when we are the prettiest, at our prime, and that's when we should get married."

 

***



Jessica couldn't sleep as she kept thinking about it all night long. Her relationship with Taecyeon has been going very well, of course behind public's back. She doesn't want things to be ruined because she knows both of them are taking this relationship seriously, and they're madly, madly in love.

But sooner or later, they would have to reveal the truth --the long-awaited news of confirmation that will worth a hundred million won-- to public and the media. That was when reality struck Sica, hard.

She had let go of her previous two-years relationship with Donghae for the sake of their own goodness, as Donghae couldn't stand seeing her being the public enemy, being antis' target of non-stop hates and insults. What if, this time around, the same thing happens?

Bringing along her weary heart, Jessica knocked Tiffany's door. The latter was in instant panick as she saw her sobbing.

"Jessi, what's wrong?" she hugged her tight, trying to calm her down. Jessica poured her heart out while Tiff listened closely.

"So I see now you finally have a big goal in life: to marry and raise a happy family with that Ok Taec, huh?" she with a wink.

Jessica stuttered. "What? Since when? It's not that I'm ready yet, I...."

"Shooo, I know, I know," Tiffany couldn't help but giggle. "Both of you are going to make the laziest married couple ever."

Sica laughed. She could always trust Fany, the mushroom, to brighten her mood in a blink. "So what should I do?"

Tiffany bit her lips, thinking hard of a way out. She suddenly clapped and her eyes began to spark.
Fany's sparkling eyes were hint for a brilliant idea. As expected of a street-smart like her.

"You know how the comeback delay drives people crazy PLUS we haven't announced the fix date yet?"

Jessica nodded.

"Tomorrow everybody is going to search for the tinniest piece of news about us. It's a perfect time for you two to make a public appearance, here in Korea, not in Japan, or anywhere else."

"What? Are you on your right mind?"

"I am! Dress casually, go out on a broad day, have a brunch together, no mask, no caps, no Sica-Taecyeon in disguise, DON'T hold hands, act as if it's nothing special, nothing big. It's to see how people will react. I don't think fans nowadays are as immature as two years ago. They'll understand, they'll support you."

"Tiff? This is crazy."

"No it's not! Come on Jess! They want teaser? Fine, go te
ase them!"



PS: I spend 4-5 hours to edit and re-edit this chapter hahaha lame me LOL :P ENJOYYYYY :D