The Sergeant

Beast-Friend

 

Taecyeon knows by heart these little quirks of Miyoung, whom he values as the little sister he never had.

She doesn't eat kimchi pancake, simply because she couldn't stand the smell. She is afraid of any kind of bugs, especially those that can fly. When she cooks fish, she would love to have the raw fish's head cut for her, because fish's eyes scared her big time. Miyoung takes good care of herself and her members --they name her Manager Hwang--. She grows up prettier each day, her eyes-smile is forever sweetness.

Due to their closeness, he could share everything, EVERYTHING to her without hesitation;

including his dirtiest little secrets and his lovelife with this sergeant.

Sergeant? It rings a bell.

 

Taecyeon was peacefully asleep his room, when a delicate voice and a cheerful face of this sergeant greeted him like a sunbeam early in the morning.

"Oppa! Wake up!"

"What are you, Sica-yah? A new alarm?" Taecyeon rubbed his eyes and playfully merong her --sticking out his tongue--.

The girl on his phone screen laughed non-chalantly. "Oppa, your face is all swollen, ahahaha."

"Aigoo, what to do, you've seen me without any make-up," he pretended to cover his face.

"It's okay, you resemble a cat even more now. OkCat!"

Taecyeon poutted. A very wrong thing to do because this sergeant never approves aegyo. "Ya! Hajima!", she scolded.

He took a glimpse at the clock placed on the table. 7.30 am. What wakes her up so early?

"Where are you now, Sica-yah?"

"Me and the kids are now recording our Comeback performances on Music Bank. We've just finished recording The Boys after 6 takes, and now will proceed to Mr. Taxi. How do you think about our bling bling hat?" she moved the camera farther to let him to see.

A big smile appeared on his face. "It suits you well. You shine."

"Aish, so cliche," she made a face to hide her blushing cheeks. "Do you want to greet the kids?"

"Noooooo I should've at least brush my teeth and wash my face first," Taecyeon insisted to protect his image.

"Don't worry, they've seen you anyway," soon as she finished her words, familiar faces began to appear on the screen of his phone.

It started with Sooyoung. "Hi Oppa! Bye Oppa."

"Annyeong haseyo, Tippani imnida," Tiffany's introduction was bruttaly interrupted by Hyoyeon. "Oh Oppa! Have you seen the paparazzi photos of you two? You guys are so scandalous, tsk tsk." And then Yoona greeted, passed the phone to Taeyeon, and to Yuri, to Sunny, Seohyun (who greeted politely with a 45 degrees bow), and eventually, back to Sica again.

Recovering from his shock, he finally managed to let out a scream. "Jessica Jung! You torture my handsome image in front of beautiful girls." She just giggled. "Don't miss our performance once it's out on TV, okay? Bring your boys to watch us."

"Ofcourse I won't miss it!"

"Good boy. I'll hang up now."

"No flying kiss?"

"You wish. Haha. Annyeong."

That sergeant left this Ok Taec to grin ear-to-ear upon the previous video call that had just ended.

Yes, that sergeant is none other than Jessica Jung.

None other than his current girlfriend.

Everybody around him couldn't help but wonder HOW he could fell for the girl so-called sergeant, ice princess, naengmyon. He's known as a close-friend to Fany, when suddenly he asked Jessica out for a midnight movie.

He will have various answers to answer them, he will have time to explain.

But Tiffany was the first person to know about his feeling to Jessica, and she supported them. 

Nothing else matter.

ps: hi readers! i know this chapter is quite confusing, but it portraits my heart well LOL i can't figure out which one to choose  between TaecFany or Taecsica so i try to keep them balanced hahaha :P Tiff as the irreplaceable best-friend and Sica as the lovely and understanding girlfriend, kekeke ENJOY!