Chapter 6

Let Me Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
More than two hundreds media and press gathered in SM Entertainment Press Room. They’ve been waited for the news since morning. They’re all clueless about what SM will announce. Taeyeon and SNSD were in the backstage. They cried. Yoona and Sooyoung even cried uncontrollably until they hiccupped. Tears clearly marked on their cheeks. Only Taeyeon didn’t cry. She’s too tired to cry. After the meeting yesterday, Tiffany told the girls about Taeyeon’s departure. Of course they’re all hysteric. The idea of Taeyeon leaving SNSD is a nightmare comes true. It’s unbelievable. But, Taeyeon had made her final decision and she decided to keep her baby. Leaving SNSD was the price she’s willing to pay. “Oppa, how’s the talk?” Tiffany said to newly come Hyun Woo “Oppa, what happened to you? You looked like a hobo,” Seohyun uttered. Hyun Woo looked at them. Dark circle was on his eyes and his face was puffy. He looked tired. “I only got two hours sleep. All of you made me couldn’t sleep. I want to hit you one by one when you called me in the middle of the night,” he chuckled. “I’m sorry. The talked was not good. Sooman Sajangnim stayed on his decision.” Taeyeon tried to smile, “That’s fine oppa. I knew it will happen eventually, this is my way.” “Look, Taeyeon,” Hyun Woo held Taeyeon tiny face with both hands. He looked at her straight in the eyes. “You’re all my favorite sisters. You are my favorite sister. Never lose hope. You’d get something better, I promise.” “Thank you oppa, I will get through this, I know.” “It’s time, Kim Taeyeon-ssi,” one of SM staff called her. “I’ll see you soon, girls,” Taeyeon followed the staff. “Stay calm, Kim Taeyeon, the conference will be started by President Kim Young Min, then you can talk about your departure and your reason. We won’t cover anything. It’s all on yours,” the staff explained to her. Taeyeon stayed mum. Her stomach began to churn. She her stomach. Be strong baby, we’ll get through this together. Taeyeon saw Kim Young Min and Lee Sooman sat on chairs. The middle one was empty. It had to be for her. Hundreds of journalist stood in front of table with their cameras and notebooks. Taeyeon could feel her palms started to sweat. She gulped as she came to the press room. And of course her presence made the room rowdy. What made SNSD leader here? “It’s Kim Taeyeon!” “What is she doing here?” “Is the conference about her?” “What the… Kim Taeyeon!” The crowd screamed and buzzed on her. Flash from cameras shoot her nonstop. The room was chaotic because of SNSD leader sat on the empty chair. “Excuse me, silent please! The conference is about to start!” SM staff and security yelled at the uncontrollable journalist. After the crowd was silenced and quiet, Kim Young Min started to talk. “Thank you for your presence today. As you know, we invited you here to announce news regarding one of our best artists,” Taeyeon couldn’t feel the air. She found herself hard to breathe. “And our artist has joined us in this room. Yes, this news is related to Kim Taeyeon, the leader of SNSD,” He looked to Taeyeon. “I will let Kim Taeyeon talk on her behalf.” Soon after, all eyes and cameras were literally on Taeyeon. Not even a single eye turned. All set to her. “He-hello everybody,” Taeyeon couldn’t hide her nervousness “I’m here to announce something.” She started to shake. Her heart was beating fast. “I want you to know that starting from today. I-I,” Taeyeon controlled her breath “I’m no longer SNSD member and leader.” The crowd stunned. It’s such a shocking news. They began chattering among themselves. Lee Sooman stared at Taeyeon coldly. “What?” “It can’t be.” “Why? Why?” “I want to apologize to the fans out there and my family, my friends, my manager,” she wanted to cry, but no tear was flowed. Her hormones reacted. “I-I have my own personal reason for my act. And this is really not an easy decision. It was, it was not easy.” “So, I-I wish, I always wish SNSD will more success in the future even without me. Please keep love SNSD much. Thank you…ugghhh,” Taeyeon covered . She could feel the nausea. She left the press room straightly. “Kim Taeyeon! Wait!” “Where are you going?” “Yaaahh! My camera!!” The crowd wanted more. They started to stand up their seats and asking questions. They pushed each other. The sounds of harassing voice, camera broke and equipment fell on the floor echoed inside the room. The room was tumultuous. Securities gathered and tried to ease the situation. Watching the situation, Kim Young Min and Lee Sooman also left the room and asked the SM PR staff to handle the journalists. “Please don’t push each other!! We will answer all the questions later!”

Confirmed via Live Report: Kim Taeyeon Departured From SNSD

April 22th, 2011

[+10,039, -1,932] I can understand if her departure was reasonable. In fact, she left SNSD for no reason at all. It was just unresponsible as a leader.

2. [+6,381, -572] Why does she want to leave when SNSD started to gain more popularities abroad?

3. [+1,782, -190] Omg, the title just gave me heart attack 

“Ugghhhh…ughhhh,” Taeyeon glued her face to the closet. The vomiting just couldn’t be stopped, even after ten minutes. Taeyeon leaned weakly to the toilet’s wall. Her cellphone rang and startled her. She found her phone in her purse and tried to answer the call. Not easy since she was weak and trembled. “Hel, hello?” “KIM TAEYEON!” a man voice exploded on her phone. “O-oppa?” Taeyeon now realized who called her. It’s Kim Jiwoong. “What the hell is wrong with you?! I saw the news? The internet was exploded with your name! Just why the would you depart from SNSD?!” Jiwoong shouted angrily. “I’m-I’m sorry oppa. But, I have a reason. I have a condition. I can’t still being SNSD in my state,” she said stutteringly. “What condition? What? What is the worst condition that could happen to you?!” Taeyeon just wanted to open but she changed her mind. “I-I couldn’t tell you oppa. Can you just trust me?” “How can I trust you when I didn’t even know what happen?” his voice sounded so frustrated. “Mother and Father also knew it. They saw the news! Can you explain to them? They’re your goddamn parents. Your goddamn parents are worrying about you!” Heard her parents worried made Taeyeon confused and guilty. She forgot that she still has caring and loving parents. And now she screwed it. She hurt her family. A tear flowed down to her cheek. “I, I will explain, I,” Taeyeon felt her stomach lurched. The feeling was bad. It’s like something pushed her guts through her body. She vomited immediately. “Kim Taeyeon, did you, did you just vomit? Kim Taeyeon, answer me!” Jiwoong voice screamed through the phone. Taeyeon then cut off the call. Now, it’s even more complicated. She didn’t know how to explain to her family. Her family who supported her to chase her dream to become a singer. They encouraged her to do better. They loved her with all of their hearts. Taeyeon began to sob. She glued to the floor. Her tears flowed, carrying her poignancy along. Fifteen minutes later, Taeyeon got out of the toilet and surprised when she saw the girls stood before her eyes all teary. “Wh-what are you doing here?” They didn’t say a thing. Instead they come forward. Tiffany was the first one who hugged Taeyeon. “Don’t go, Taeyeon. Don’t go,” she muttered in tears. “Wh-what did you do? Don’t be such crybabies.” “We-we support you. We always support you. We got your back, unnie,” Seohyun patted Taeyeon’s back. “I’m sorry, Taeyeon. We couldn’t do a thing to prevent this. We’re truly sorry you’ve to go,” Sunny sobbed. “Hey…hey you guys,” Taeyeon started to be teary. “Unnie, do you really have to go? Isn’t that something we can do to keep you here with us. Unnieee,” Yoona sulked sadly. “Please stop this!!!” Taeyeon took a step backwards emotionally. Shocked all girls “Girls, I know this is hard for you, all of you. But do you ever think how hard this is for me?” Everybody stayed mum. “This is so ing hard! I have you, I have fans, I have love from my family. I have a perfect life before! And now I’ve conceived a baby. I have another human being to take care of. Do you have an idea how hard this is for me?” her hormones started to take over. “So please, please stop crying and sulking over me. Don’t make this even harder for me. I can’t, I can’t even think living my life without you girls. You are my life. SNSD was my life!” Taeyeon was shaking, tried hard to control herself. The hormones made it harder for her. She tried her best to fight back her tears. “Do you think I want this? I want to leave? I don’t want this. I don’t want this.” “O-okay. Calm down, Taeng. Calm down,” Tiffany approached her slowly and embraced her. “I don’t want this, Fany. I don’t want this. I want to be with you. I don’t want to leave.” “It’s okay, it’s fine, it’s okay now.”

Kim Taeyeon is Pregnant

April 29th, 2011

This is confirmed by hospital in Shanghai, China after Taeyeon vomited in the concert. She received the examination there.

1. [+10,230, -350] WHAAAAATTTT???? So, all the injuries before. It was because of she's pregnant?

2. [+8,178, -402] this just messed up my mind

3. [+4,309, -204] How come? . I thought she’s perfect. Even SNSD is not perfect. Pregnancy out of marriage?

 

Baby Taeyeon’s Father Remains Mystery

April 29th, 2011

1. [+9,230, -350] Do you think the father is Leeteuk? Or even Wooyoung?

2. [+8,178, -402] Its because too many of men she slept with so she confused to choose one. Oh, well I think nobody wanted a ’s child

3. [+4,309, -204] Mindblowing. How come SNSD leader impregnated by some random guy? 

 

Kim Taeyeon Departured From SNSD Because of Pregnancy? SM said “she’s not part of SM anymore…”

April 29th, 2011 

1. [+9,183, -1,042] Kkkkkkk. The reason was because of her pregnancy. Such a shame.

2. [+7,201, -240] Now I know. She just disgusted me.

3. [+3,219, -109] She knew her place then. She doesn't belong in SNSD. SNSD is a place for fairies and angels. Not a

SM Entertainment Releases Official Statement Regarding Kim Taeyeon’s Departure and Pregnancy


"Hello, this is SM Entertainment.


We are here to deliver our official position regarding Kim Taeyeon’s position in the company.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter