Chapter 15

Let Me Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Tiffany opened her eyes. The sun shined through her apartment windows, blinding her. She could feel the blanket covered her body. Her face became red hot as she remembered what happened last night. How they were making love. How they were consuming each other. How Minho embraced her and touched every inch of her body. They were drunk though, but Tiffany was sure they were sober enough to realize what they’ve done. Minho treated her roughly at first but then he softened a bit as if she was a fragile ceramic doll. She never felt this way before. Just imagining it craved a smile upon Tiffany’s face. “Mr. Lee,” Tiffany called. She was too embarrassed to turn back. No answer. “Mr. Lee?” Tiffany trifled the other side of the bed without turning back. There was nothing but hollowness. Don’t say…it was one night stand?!! Tiffany got up and she was right. Minho wasn’t there anymore, just when she about to judge Minho for being a jerk, her phone rang. Tiffany couldn’t help but smile at it. Even seeing his name at her phone felt so nice. She missed him already. “Hello, Miss Hwang. You’ve woke up,” Minho uttered. “I thought you’d be out for a little more,” that overly confident voice made Tiffany cringed but longed at the same time. “Mr. Lee, How could you go before having breakfast with me?” Tiffany yelled at Minho, trying to hide her smile. “Hey, it’s hard for me too.” “What’s hard for you? You just left.” “It’s hard for me to leave you like that, imagining your smooth body beside me makes me want to cuddle you all day long.” Tiffany felt it again. She couldn’t breathe. She was so embarrassed. “What…what are you talking about?!” Minho laughed hard. “Don’t laugh! You made me think…” “That I’m just like another man who was taking advantage to some drunk girl to have and never called again?” Minho read Tiffany’s mind perfectly “You have to lessen your negatively thoughts of yours, Miss Hwang. And I couldn’t be happier to prove that you’re wrong.” “I…I also so glad that you’ve proved me wrong. I will punch your face if you just left without calling me again.” “Fany-aaahhh!” Sunny’s voice startled Tiffany, and before she could react, her bedroom door slammed open. She saw Sunny and Yuri stood flabbergasting watched Tiffany’s plain body that only covered by white bed cover. “Miss Hwang, you’re there?” “I…I’ll call you back later,” Tiffany hung up her phone and tightened her bed cover. “W…what are you doing here so early in the morning?” “What are you doing there so early in the morning, ?” Yuri frowned as she looked at Tiffany’s blouse, heels, and on the floor. “Look at this girl,” Sunny clicked. “She was so steeped into her date that she forgot our shopping day.” “Are you, are you really not wearing anything in there, Fany?” Yuri sneered. Tiffany totally forgot. Going out with Minho made her forget today was the day when SNSD would be gathered and doing whatever they feel like doing, took a break from torturing work. Every month, they will choose where they gathered. As for this month, Tiffany’s apartment was choosing as their meeting point. Tiffany was feeling a slight grateful that Minho had to go earlier leaving her alone. Tiffany couldn’t imagine if SNSD found her cuddling with a man on a first date. “Fany, we’re he –” Jessica froze when she saw Tiffany. “Stephanie Hwang?!” Taeyeon showed up shortly behind her back and gaped in shock “Fany-ah? What…what are you…you didn’t sleep with him, did you?” Tiffany blew her bangs in desperation as she hit her head. Babo! Forty minutes later, Tiffany already took a bath and changed into tanktop and shorts. She looked so fresh. But not for long, Sunny, Yuri and Jessica sat together in the family room. They demanded an explanation. Whilst Taeyeon chose to make sandwiches in the kitchen. “Any explanation why you could be so early in the morning, Hwang Mi Young?” said Jessica. “Did you sleep with him? Really? Is it one night stand?” Sunny uttered. “Is he cute?” Yuri beamed then squinted when she noticed something on Tiffany’s neck. “Is that a hickey?” Tiffany forgot about that mark and immediatedly covered it with her hair. “Stop,” she lifted her hand, telling her girls to stop. “Let me make this clear…firstly, yes. I slept with him. Secondly, no, it wasn’t one night stand. And yes! He’s cute!”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter