Chapter 7

Mysophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:Hye~...Really thanks for the comments~..^ω^..Its really make me feel like on cloud nine and its make me feel gleeful when I get the comment I want on my previous chapter... Btw.. Happy reading~..^o^..

"Okay, boys!.. We're going to back to your dorm right now so hurry up! ".B2ST's manager screamed to them to prepare themself to go home.

While the manager all screaming, Junhyung on the other side sleep soundly.

Since they're in hurry, Doojoon wake Junhyung up cause he didnt want their manager to be more angry.

"Junhyung-ah, wake up.. ".Doojoon shaked Junhyung's body lighty.

Instead of waking up,Junhyung slap Doojoon's hand away and snuggle closer. Doojoon hiss in pain from the slap,Junhyung action make him feel irritated plus angry at the same time so he start to shake Junhyung's body vigorously till the latter just barely open his eyes.

"Yah!.. Wake up!.. Do you want to be left alone?! ".Doojoon complained.

Junhyung didnt utter any words, just rubbing his eyes,still half asleep. Doojoon heaved a sigh when the latter didnt seem to respond.

"Aish~..Follow me.. ".Doojoon hold Junhyung's wrist and take him to their van. The latter just follow silently.

They then enter the van one by one.

Doojoon interwine their  hand because it seem like the latter to tired to care about his surrounding.

"Now, enter Junhyung-ah".Doojoon  release Junhyung  hand and pushed him in and seat at their place before.

"Just continue your sleep..here.. I lend you my shoulder".Doojoon said while tapping his shoulder.

The latter just nodded but instead of the shoulder.,his head trail down to Doojoon's thigh. Doojoon jolt a bit by the latter act but just let it be since Junhyung's face looks tired to him. He didnt have the heart to move Junhyung's head,just let him sleep on his laps.

Doojoon look through his surrounding and found his other members also sleep so he decided to follow afterwards since today is a tiring day for them.

After an hour, they finally arrive. Doojoon first to wake up since he's a light sleeper. Doojoon shake Hyunseung's body in front of him and ask him to wake up the others since he cant get up due to Junhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter