Chapter 17

Mysophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:Im so so so sorry for updating this story late~..Forgive me~~..My days had been busy this few days,thats why I cant update fast..

 Hope you'll enjoy reading this chap~~...^^

 

Nobody POV

 

"Are you kidding now,Junhyung?".Doojoon asked him. Panic,worry,pertrify..all written in his face.

"Does he look like acting now, hyung?".Yoseob step in.

Junhyung look at they two. One after another.

"Im really sorry but I cant remember you two.. but please tell me.. where I am now.. ".Junhyung pleaded,make Doojoon heaved a heavy sigh.

"Listen..Junhyung-ah.. you're safe.. you're in a dorm now.. Our team dorm..You debut as an idol,Junhyung".Doojoon explained in detail.

"I.. an idol?..We are teamates? ".With the question Junhyung spit out, Doojoon form a sad smile.

"Yes.. you're.. with us..and our group named Beast".Doojoon said and force a happy smile at his last words.

"I really hope I can remember it.. ".Junhyung formed a sad smile.

"Dont worry.. You'll remember it.. We'll help you".Yoseob interupted with a silly smile on his face, want to encourage the sad rapper.

"He's right.. You'll remember us..you'll remember me".Doojoon added but mutter at his last words.

Yoseob seem to hear it as his lips let out a smirk.

"Thank yo-".

"Hyung~..We're home~~".Dongwoon's voice echoes through their dorm.

"Who's that? ".Junhyung asked, confused.

"Ahh.. thats.. I forget to tell you...aside from us three.. Our group is consist of 6 members so they're our teamates too. I go see them for awhile, okay? ".Doojoon explained and Junhyung nodded.

"Hyung, we bought groce-".

"Shh!! ".Doojoon shut them out.

"What is it, hyung?..Why you hush us? ".Dongwoon asked,feel confused with the elder act.

"Its about Junhyung".Doojoon said with a heavy heart, make s nervous.

"What about Junhyungie hyung, hyung?".Dongwoon asked.

"He.. lost his memories".After that slip from Doojoon's mouth, the three of them jawdrop.

"Are you serious, hyung? ".

"Dont play with us, Doojoon".

"Dont pull out a ridicolous joke, hyung".

The three of them bombarded him with comments. He facepalm himself and then look straight into their eyes.

"Do I look like Im joking here? ".Doojoon asked with a deadly serious face. The three shake their head.

"What happen actually? ".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter