Chapter 18

Mysophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:Annyeong~~,,,Waah~~..Its been very long time since I've update this fic and its a MONTH already!..Mianhe that I've make you wait for too long on this fic but I hope you're still like it..^^..btw..Happy reading~~.

In the morning,,

"I've already call our manager last night and he said we'll go on individual schedule for awhile while we find the the way to make Junhyung remember his memory again".Doojoon explained.

"So,,who have a schedule today?".Kikwang interupted.

Doojoon slide his phone and look through the schedule his manager gave him last night.

"Today schedule..Its Kikwang,Dongwoon and Hyunseung.You three have schedule today.Yoseob are free,,so am I but manager hyung want me in charge to take care of Junhyung since its my duty as a leader".Doojoon told them.

"Is it just a duty,Doojoon or something else?".Hyunseung asked mockingly,make Doojoon glare at him.

Hyunseung snickered to see the response while the other just clueless but Yoseob creep a crooked smile in silent.

'Dont make me,Hyunseung..Think whatever you want but I will fulfill my duty".Doojoon answered and turn to Kikwang and Dongwoon.

"So..you two can go now or you'll be late".Doojoon smiled.The two makneas nodded and make their way.

"So..dont wanna move your now,Seung?".Doojoon asked with a serious tone.Hyunseung tched in reply and also make his way too.

Doojoon let out a heavy sigh when he remember the conversation last night.

Flashback

 "What?!!"

"Just like I said hyung,,Junhyung didnt remember us,,this team..The doctor said he didnt remember his present time".

"How could that possibly h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter