Chapter 16

Mysophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doojoon POV

Im now sitting next to lying Junhyung while reading a book.

Im really feel sorry to see his condition like this but I've to stay cautious so that I can investigate what Hyunseung said is true.

I admit it that I now feel in love with Junhyung but I've to hold it in first cause I want to know, where Junhyung's heart really belong to.

Im sure I hear the confession from Hyunseung but I didnt hear the reply from Junhyung yet cause you know, I really cant hold my emotion that time.

Now, the night already fall and he still asleep but not long after that, I can see he's moving from his sleep state and I can see he's flutter open his eyes bit by bit.

He then slowly get up and lean his body back to the wall.

"Wake up already.. ".I intruded him. I can see he suprise a bit but seeing his face lit a bit after knowing its me sure make my heart flutter a bit.

"Owh.. its you, hyung.. Where is everyone?..Im fine,hyung..you dont have to-".

"Im here cause your mom requested me to".I cutted his words but his hurt expression sure leave me out of words.. Why he make that reaction?.. Am I wrong?.

"Owh.. Is that so.. ".He replied lifelessly.

Seeing his response like this, I decided to go out since his condition is not stable yet.

But he stop me, he clench on my shirt when Im about to crawl out from the bed.

"Please stay, hyung".His voice sound pleading but Im sorry, Junhyung-ah.

"Im sorry,Jun-ah but I've to".I replied to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter