Chapter 11

Mysophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhyung POV

We've our practice today for our first concert in this upcoming month and Im soo excited!. We took a rest from our practice.We sit together but Doojoon hyung sit a bit further than us while he set his eyes on us.

He seem to daydreaming or something despite from his look. I sit next to Hyunseung hyung and I dont know why now I start to feel a little comfortable with him.

I even react normal when he's slunging his arm on my shoulder but when the others want to try to do that.. why I feel disgusting?.. I do feel comfortable with Hyunseung hyung but not as comfortable when Im with Doojoon hyung. I dont know why but I feel save whenever he's around and his body is warm.. I like it.

I cant forget that night,the day he embrace me soo tight that he gonna lose me. I do feel happy and I want to be by Doojoon hyung side forever as his favourite dongsaeng.. After we've a simple chit chatting, we get the manager call to wrap up.

The other make his way out but Doojoon hyung still there so I catch up to him to tell him that we're done since he's probably in his own world right now. I call his name for several times but the latter didnt respond so I scream his name. Then, he does look at me but he look kinda suprise its me and I can saw his cheek turn flush red.

I thought he get a fever so I ask him while checking his temperature. He shove my hand when Im check his forehead and slowly he get up.

He ask me to join walk together but the nature call stop me so I ask him to wait for awhile. I go to the washroom and I find Hyunseung hyung was there too. I curl a smile to him.After finish, Im about to get out but a hand stop me.

"Chakaman.. Junhyung-ah".Hyunseung hyung said and I turn to him.

"Wae,hyung?".I asked him, feeling awkward with his act.

"I wanna tell you something.. ". Hyunseung clesr his throat.

"What is it, Hyunseung hyung".I asked him back.

"Junhyung-ah.. I.. love you".With that, I widen in suprise.

What??.. Hyunseung hyung loves me but we cant,arent we cause we're both boy,right?..

"Hyung.. we're both boys.. Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter