Chapter 21

Mysophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhyung POV

Today,Im going out!!.. Its thrilling me that finally I can go out from this suffocated dorm. Anyway,Im going out with Doojoon hyung only since the other have their schedule and Yoseob doesnt want to go with us when I invited him to. 

I drag hyung with me cause of my excitement till I forgot that we didnt have our own car but hyung already prepared beforehand by borrowing manager hyung car. He really is the best!! 

Doojoon hyung and I went to eat first cause he's worried about my condition and this treatment  somehow makes my heart fluttered. 

And afterrr that, we went to Han River!!.. My favourite place!..The air still fresh as always and the beautiful view never dissapoint me.. .Its feel like a very long time I didnt go here and suprisingly  I opened to hyung about my illness and even confessed to him about my past.. Its so embarrassing but hyung hugged me which left me stunned but his skinship tingle my heart and ,makes me cry. How can a person be this warm?.Thats what I thought. 

We went home after that cause the weather suddenly became cold.We were greeted by Yoseob on the doorway but what he did to Doojoon hyung really suprising me. Out of blue,pictures scattered in my head,make my head pounding hard.. Its felt really hurt that I didnt notice the dark already overtook me. But there's one picture that makes my heart ache. 

The current time,,,

Doojoon is checking on Junhyung after bringing up the latter to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter