Chapter 5

Mysophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"W-What am I doing?".Doojoon mumbled.

He stare at Junhyung's face and his heart start to beat weirdly.

"What with this feeling?..Why my heart beating fast?".Doojoon asked himself and clench his shirt,where his heart is.

"It cant be that feeling..I musnt have that kind of feeling for him..Im his leader so..my responsibility is to take care of my members...".He talk to himself and move,distaning Junhyung and backface him.

"And he also my member..".With that,Doojoon close his eyes and go to his dreamland.

Today,In the morning..

The sun rise itself,revealing the sun ray.

Junhyung wake up when he feel something hot on his face.

He flutter open his eyes but barely did it when his eyes being attack by the strip of light ray.

Junhyung sit on his bed and his eyes start to wander around.

He can see the other bed already empty and he can hear some noise at the outside,marking s already awake.

"Im..on a bed..since when?..and why?..".Junhyung asked himself and he slowly remember the incident of yesterday.

"There will be more question today..".Junhyung sighed and facepalm.

He know everybody curious on why he's fainted out ofthe blue.

While he at it,he suddenly remember something.

"Oh my!...Today we gonna debut..I must hurry!".Junhyung slide from his bunk and walk to the washroom to bath.

After bathing,he wear a black v-neck t-shirt with a plain blue jean.

He t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter